• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RiverRainForest

:bishiesparklesr:Hi there, thanks for stopping by! Welcome! :bishiesparklesl:

About me:
My name's River, Rain or Moss, whichever/whatever and I'm 25, so please 18+ only.
I'm also an advanced/lazy lit, third person/past tense, multi para kind of person.
I live in New Zealand GMT+13 and am a full time student so I'm mostly on in my afternoons/evenings.

:bishiesparklesr:Alright, so zombies!:bishiesparklesl:

I'm open to a wide range of zombies, I'll drop a couple classic types below and lmk what you want, or any suggestions/ideas.

Herd zombies: Slow and not particularly intelligent, herd zombies are most dangerous in enclosed spaces, or large groups. Untiring they are able to migrate in search of food sources, often instinctually coming together to form large herds and while they can run if in sight of their prey, they're not particularly fast.
(Famous examples: the walking dead, or Z nation)

Frenzied infected: Fast and aggressive, these zombies have heightened senses, using smell, sight, and sound to catch their prey. They are stronger than the average human, though retain none of their conscious intelligence- relying instead on pure adrenalin fueled instinct. They may hunt together in packs, or hordes, tearing at each other to get to their prey.
(Famous examples: 28 days/weeks later, or Zombieland)

Special infected: While the bulk of the infected may adhere to one of the above archetypes, there are variances in mutation that cause some zombies to mutate further, becoming master predators, faster, stronger, and smarter than their typical counterparts.
(Famous examples: Resident Evil, Z nation, or Dying Light.)

:bishiesparklesr:Our characters!:bishiesparklesl:

I'd prefer to go with OC's for this, but if you really want to suggest a canon/pairing, I might be up for (it if I know it well enough) and have a range of different OC's I think would be suited for something like this, depending on how we want to take it, and may prefer to play a couple of characters depending on how we chose to go. You don't have to, but are welcome to do the same.

If there's a specific type of pairing, or dynamic you're craving please speak up and we'll see what we can do. :)
Romance doesn't have to be a part of the plot, but if it is I don't really do MxF for my mains. I'm majorly LGBT+/Queer friendly though, and if you want to have play multiple charas in a MxF pairing that's fine too.

:bishiesparklesr:Setting/world:bishiesparklesl:

I'm open for virtually anything. Maybe we dive in right from Z day, in the thick of the panic and chaos, lets go. As the virus quickly spreads and chaos unfolds, will we find somewhere safe to hole up and 'wait it out'? Or will we try to flee to the countryside, away from the biters? Or maybe the military will roll in and take control of the situation!

Or maybe its been six months, six years even, society is starting to shape in the face of survivors adapting to meet the demands of their new reality, building up communities, trade lines, and bringing back elements of luxury like fresh food and hot showers. But this only opens up the potential for an enemy more dangerous and ambitious than the dead. The living.

Whether we start in a community, run across each others path, or one of us stumbles into the others trap, or any other idea you might have, I'm keen.
I'm also happy for this to be modern, or historical, so again lmk.

:bishiesparklesr:Still with me so far?:bishiesparklesl:
If you're interested, have any questions/suggestions or anything else, please PM me or drop a reply. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back