• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse

VictorianFlower

Victoria Lily
I am in search for a partner to play a male or female doesnt matter.If you want to double we can but I will be playing female.

The day began normal,businessmen went to work got stuck in traffic.Mothers got their children up and ready for the say.Teenagers groaned to their friends on their way to school.

Alice(my character.) Smiled happily as her father left to go to his job before she went to school.During her first period she stared outside the window at the gym class when she saw a figure rush to the coach.His screams filled the air as the students rushed to get away as a crazy woman ate their coach before she went to pick another human to eat.

Alice and her classmates watched in horror as their coach became like the crazy woman and began to attack the students.The teachers tried getting the students to safety as more and more crazy blood covered people with horrific wounds and bite Marks attacked.

Alice then found a hiding spot with a cheerleader as the two became two unlikely allies and friends in the beginning of the apocalypse of man eating bloody freaks.

This is a modern day zombie apocalypse.My character is Alice who does what she can to survive to find her father and I will be playing the cheerleader as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back