• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

Zorgi

Im the one who knocks'
Hello everyone. I've been wanting to start an apocalypse roleplay for a while. I've been thinking of a roleplay, where we everyone has their own roles in the group, and we create rival groups as well. Let me know if you're interested.

Check out the other post for plot and descriptions!
Later on we will build a survival community, i just wanted to point out the roles that are available when it is build. (That is also what you should put on desired role)
Leader- The leader is required to lead the group and keep them alive and safe. They must make the tough decisions, and must keep their people together.
Second- The most trusted of the leader. Helps the leader make decisions.
Doctor- Cares for the sick and injured, usually had some medical past before the apocalypse. Anything from a Veterinarian to a surgical doctor.
Doctor's Intern- A trainee of the Doctor to take over if the doctor dies.
Scavenger/Fighter- The main protectors and providers for the group. They hunt, they scavenge, and they kill the walkers.

_HERE ARE THE CHARACTER SHEET_

Appearance(Realistic photo):

Name:
Sex:
Career(Before):

Bio:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Desired role for the future community:

Future favorite weapon(Description):

Most feared mutation:

Other:

Always interested in zombie RPs. Practically obligated to join every one I see at this point.

Cool! Would you guys be okay with a discord server as a side, where you can view everything about the rp (RP is on this site though.)

very interested! I'd love to make a character ASAP, but I'm new to roleplaying on RPN so I hope you'll be okay with that!

as for the discord idea, I think thats an amazing idea! I love discord OOC!

Iโ€™d also be interested in this Zombie RP. Iโ€™d probably want to be a scavenger or a scout gathering info and supplies.

Did you want the CS sheets to be filled out here or discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back