• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Zombie Apocalypse Interest Check? — No spots open

-kokichi-

it’s a lie!
Hello and thank you for clicking on this! So, im looking for a zombie apocalypse roleplay! Preferably with 7 other people! I’ll list the plot, zombie concept, and other stuff below!

Plot of the roleplay:

the apocalypse is now, the apocalypse is permanent, and the apocalypse is deadly. the undead are roaming the street and they will attack and devour anything that moves and/or screams. Your best bet of survival is to keep calm and stay still. these zombies usually feed on those who run around screaming their heads off. but, if you keep your emotions in check, you’ll survive. see, that’s the key to surviving an apocalypse. keeping a level head and not letting fear get the best of you. for a group of teenagers (ages 14-18), it seems hard adjusting to new life in the apocalypse. but these are a group of determined teenagers.

ZOMBIE BITES + ZOMBIE CONCEPT
—————————————————
Zombie bites will not kill you nor will they turn you. All they do is make you feel really ill. Symptoms will include: Sweating, Swelling near the bite, Fever, Chills, Headache, Body Spasms, Muscle Aches, and Shortness of Breath. With proper medical care, you can get this treated more quickly. Without proper medical care, you’ll be in agony for at least two weeks. Now for zombie concept. These are not your boring Walking Dead zombies. Where’s the fun in killing slow shambling corpses? These zombies are fast and smart and cunning. They can run, they can hunt you down, they open doors, they climb, they pick you up and slam you to the ground (only the buff zombies), and so on. They have good hearing but extremely poor eyesight so they rely on their sight and smell. They’ll smell you out and they want you in their grasp.

Now you might be thinking... what’s the proper medical care for a zombie bite or scratch? Well, some disinfectant, pills for fever and aches, water for hydration, comfortable place to sleep, and cool wet cloth on forehead.

And now for OOC stuff!

All genders, sexualities, and races are allowed! Relationships (Platonic or Romantic) are definitely encouraged! LGBTQ+ friendly here too!

I’d like to say that this will contain gore, death, blood, and many other dark themes. If you are uncomfortable, then please turn away.

This will be a thread where the minimum you can post is 2 paragrpahs. You can also have up to 2 characters each and your character does not have to be apart of the group. Please contribute to plots and ideas!

Last edited:
Interested but need an idea of what sort of activity level you expect? Daily posting? Once a week?

I dont expect you to be really really active. Maybe like... 1-2 posts every other day or every two-three days.

Don't worry, I will do my best to not let this group roleplay die. But im glad im getting interest i

Users who are viewing this thread

Back