• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Zoids: new century AU in character

Luna nods and hops into her zoid before following after him and starts heading over to the park, her heart racing a bit exciting and nervous but was mostly happy. She leans back starting to sing as her zoid moves, her body swaying ChazGhost ChazGhost

Once she was out Rex flew down his zoid to her. "First one to the park wins" Rex said smirking over the intercom to Luna. Rex then had his zoid move as it could to the park. He stayed high above looking below him, looking at ground smiling. "You can't beat a view like this.\
angelbim10 angelbim10

Rex looked under him to see Luna and Blizzard starting to catch up. "Well Zabat it looks like we have a really race here. Let keep this up... And now I'm talking to my zoid..." Rex said shaking his head before kicking off to a higher gear to keep his lead. "Blizzard it bit faster then I thought but not fast enough to beat me" Rex said though the intercom to Luna.
angelbim10 angelbim10

Last edited:
Sora was still eating when Xan ask her to take a break. " but i am taking a break. See I am eating at the table for once." Sora says with a look of a child trying to not sound guilty. She didn't like taking breaks when there was work to be done. To her it was just senseless procrastination to leave work for later. This could be because she and her family had always worked long hours to just pay the bills.

Xan then said something that completely shocked Sora. Did she just ask me on a date? Sora thought to herself. Sora tried to figure out what to say. She wanted to please Xan by going out with her, but her head told her she has to much work to do. It was frustrating her so much she was turning red. " okay I will go on one condition. We do my weapon test first." Sora says with a weak conviction. Trying to convinced herself that what she said is really what she wanted.
Karcen Karcen angelbim10 angelbim10 ChazGhost ChazGhost

" very well" Xan said seemingly not bothered by it her cold exterior hiding her rather annoyed internal thoughts. Still it was better hat they worked on the zoids first then had fun it was a logical way to go about things when one had work. She of course would rather have fun and she had felt hat Sora was the closest to her. Well it did not matter they had work to do.

" But i will pick the movie and the restaurant" She said her cold tone leaving no room for argument.

Rex looked under him to see Luna and Blizzard starting to catch up. "Well Zabat it looks like we have a really race here. Let keep this up... And now I'm talking to my zoid..." Rex said shaking his head before kicking off to a higher gear to keep his lead. "Blizzard it bit faster then I thought but not fast enough to beat me" Rex said though the intercom to Luna.
angelbim10 angelbim10
Luna laughs, "We shall see!" She replies before kicking it to high gear, her zoid zooming before arriving at the park first. It was fun, and she had a great time. Soon getting out of her zoid, she waits for Rex while smiling like an idiot ChazGhost ChazGhost

Luna laughs, "We shall see!" She replies before kicking it to high gear, her zoid zooming before arriving at the park first. It was fun, and she had a great time. Soon getting out of her zoid, she waits for Rex while smiling like an idiot ChazGhost ChazGhost
Rex was confident he would win... Until Luna speed past him. "Huh... I need to increase this zoids speed..." Rex said with a sigh. Shortly after he landed next to Blizzard and Luna in the park. "Smile all you want but next time I'll win" Rex said jumping out of Zabat. "So what now my moon maiden?" Rex asked.

She laughs, "Okay then" before thinking and smiles "How about a picnic? Its ironic I brought a picnic basket full of items too"

"That's not what ironic means... But ya picnic sounds good to me." Rex said. "We set of here, in the shadow of zoids. They provide pretty good shade."Rex said sitting down on grass infront of Zabat.
angelbim10 angelbim10

Sora didn't really know what to say so she set her dish in the sink and headed out to shadow fox without saying anything to Xan. She figure Xan would get the hint and head to the hover cargo command center. Sora wanted to shot targets but a simple test fire and seeing how the cloak works with the barrel out is all she really needed. Because it was only a test Sora didn't bother to wear shoes. She and shadow fox headed out the side exit and anchor shadow legs to the ground facing the ocean near their home. She then extends the gun out of the folded position and waits for Xan.
Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
Xan went tot he control center of the cargo and when Sora was ready moved the hover cargo some to give the fox more room to maneuver. When everything was a distance away she would have the cargo launch metal discs out. They were practice discs made to be shot and destroyed to test shooting accuracy. The cloaking could be tested second as that was extremely easy to test if it vanished then it worked if nor then it didn't accuracy took much longer.

"That's not what ironic means... But ya picnic sounds good to me." Rex said. "We set of here, in the shadow of zoids. They provide pretty good shade."Rex said sitting down on grass infront of Zabat.
angelbim10 angelbim10
She gets her basket and unpacks it before sitting down and smiles, "Yep plus its a nice day outside anyways"

Rex started eating once everything was taken out of the basket. "Do you remember when we first met? It was shortly before I joined the team." Rex asked before beginning to eat a sandwich.
angelbim10 angelbim10

Sora was setting the auto reload function on the gun. She was worried that if the double barrels wouldn't fire at the same time and if it did that it could rip the gun off shadow injuring the zoid. Ultimately it came down to it would either work right, or not the only way to know was to test fire. "Okay Can fire the first target 300ft away. Sora said this with a bit of hesitation in her voice.
{Timeskip coming soon to 3 days and the kidnapping of blizzard}
Karcen Karcen

(3 days latter)
The team had been on the road for three days straight heading more and more north to some of the more remote locations. Small teams like their had to go looking for people to fight therefore that was what Xan did wandering from place to place and she had some idea that there might be some people up here. Still it didn't seem like they would be finding a battle around here as there was a snow storm raging outside making it hard to see and just as hard to properly pilot zoids. Still they were needing groceries as they were once more running low on some key ingredients and there was a small town nearby. Thus Xan had called Luna to go out and get them, the two were in the hanger and Xan had a list.

" Just get this stuff and come back soon" Xan said her voice not coveying any care beyond her order being followed as she handed the list over.

angelbim10 angelbim10
angelbim10 angelbim10

Last edited:
"Just curious really. A lot of things happen sense so I figure there could been a chance you'd forget. I have almost a few times." Rex said as he ate. After the picnic Rex continued to enjoy his day with Luna.
Three days later...
Rex wasn't a big fan of the cold, and that what they were moving through right now. Rex was currently in the kitchen making hot chocolate before relaxing at the kitchen table in his coat. "I hate the bloody cold. I prefer a nice summer day, hell I'd settle for the desert." Rex said complaining to himself.
angelbim10 angelbim10 Karcen Karcen Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

There wasn't anything for Sora to do besides stay warm. Sora was just hanging out in the kitchen taking inventory of what supplies they had. Even if they did run out of groceries, which isn't likely, they do have a box of MRE. They aren't very tasty but they have crates of them. " there isn't anything we can do about it. I am sure Xan knows what she doing heading north. There not much we can do but travel around and look for people to challenge. Besides that town was getting a bit uncomfortable." Sora says thinking about the 3 guys again and their match.
Karcen Karcen ChazGhost ChazGhost angelbim10 angelbim10

Luna soon came out of her room dressed up in warm clothes, she makes herself some hot cocoa before speaking up "I actually enjoy the cold but staying warm does sound better." She replies before sitting on a counter, "Where is our leader?" Luna asks curious where she could be right now

Karcen Karcen ChazGhost ChazGhost Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

"I get we need to travel around to fine opponents and that the old town was getting... well old but why are we traveling into the snowy bloody wastes?" Rex said sipping his chocolate. "Unless Xan knows a few people out here then I don't see why we couldn't go some where warmer..." Rex added with a sigh.
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Sora truly thought that snow was beautiful. She like travel all around planet Zi and battling in all types of enviroment. Sora also heard rumors of an ace pilot somewhere up north. " what's wrong Rex the snow and cold to much for the big strong man." Sora says teasing Rex.
ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Well I have never seen snow before before coming to this winter wasteland, so it would be understatement to say I'm not use to these kind of temperatures..." Rex said followed by a sneeze. "And after experience winter, I say I prefer a sandy desert then this.." Rex added.
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Edward had many questions, one why he was in the cold walking back to town in the middle of a bloody snow storm with gale force winds, two what kind of being did he piss off to deserve his current predicament and the final one and the one that genuinely angered the normal docile Zoids pilot was...

"Where the hell did they take my partner!"

Edward shouted to the heavens before sneezing from the sheer cold. The snow had gotten worse over the past hour to the point he couldn't see the road anymore, just a blanket of white up to his knees. 'Thank goodness for all the trees.' Edward thought to himself. if it wasn't for the fact that the trees were cleared away for the road marking a clear path for him to follow. If that wasn't the case he'd would wander aimlessly until he became a human Popsicle. Edward adjusted his red, well now more white snow jacket and crossed his arms once again trying his best to preserve body heat, but the icy winds were like daggers penetrating through his clothing and leaving him shivering in his boots.

"Achoo!" Edward sneezed again "Come on Ed, you just need to get to town... Before frostbite sets in... Then we can track down the people who took Li."

He summed up his situation as he sneezed again this time leaving a trail of mucus that he quickly wiped off with his left sleeve. That thought alone brought back vigor into Edward, he was going find his partner and find the people who kidnap- well more like Zoidnapped him and they as in the he and Li was going to make them pay. It was one thing to steal, but taking someone's Zoid is another way more unforgivable sin, but then just leaving them out in the cold in the middle of a bloody snow storm, especially if everything they had was in that Zoid, leaving them with nothing, but the clothes on their backs? Now they're just asking for it.

"I could really go for a hot cup of soup right now and a warm fireplace and a ni- Wait why I am I even talking to myself there's no on-"

Before he could finish that statement, he saw it and he nearly teared up. The visibility was poor due to the snow storm and the bottom half blended into to the blanket of snow below it, but it there was no mistaking it, the towing snail like figure, Twin heavy beam cannons traveled a few feet of the ground, big purple barrel on it's back. It was a Hover cargo! Hallelujah he was saved. Doing his best to wipe the snow off his body he waved his hands over his head side to side to make himself as visible as possible.

"HEEEEYYYY!!!!! OVER HERE!!!"

Edward called out to the Hover cargo in the loudest, most desperate voice he muster and prayed that he got the attention of someone, anyone on that Zoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back