• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Zoids: Ancident Discovery

Lil Shirou

Ask me about current roleplays i might be doing.
Warning: This is an alternate universe role-play we can change events as nessarry.

Planet Zi is home of bio mechanical lifeforms call zoids. Two countries on the central continent Helic Republic and Guylos Empire are in a state of coldwar after peace talks between the two failed. It is very possible that war could break out at any moment over even the smallest of slights. Mean while in the desert between the two countries there is a temple that full of hieroglyphics of he ancient zoidain. many of the hieroglyphs tell of an ancient city but most are faded with age. In a hidden chamber exist 3 stasis pods one with a girl and 2 with what appeared to be a small zoid like creatures.

All Rpn rules apply here

Custom zoids are okay with limits. Zoids from new century or chaotic century/ guardian force are okay

If your interest comment whether you like the Rp on here or discord.

Karcen Karcen is my partner

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi ChazGhost ChazGhost you guys join it before

Last edited:
It's been awhile and I'll be happy to jump into a zoid rp again. I can rp on either site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back