Zoe Simms

Catnapper

Cat God & Fantasy Freak
Brief intro: "Hello. My name is Zoe, and I am a reaper. I am currently the youngest of my kind, and so, I do not live with my brothers and sisters in our kingdom. As a reaper, it is my duty to carry the souls of deceased humans into the afterlife, or so they shall become a ghost."

Age: "I believe I am coming up to my 350th birthday. As I have mentioned, I am young for a reaper."

Orientation: "Romance is a mere distraction to a reaper. My job forces me into asexuality and aromanticism."

Traits and Abilities: "I am able to teleport from one place to another in a matter of milliseconds. I am able to become invisible to whomever I choose, as humans are not supposed to see me. And, traits? I believe I am humble and intelligent, as my age compared to many humans is great. I am wise and understanding, as I have talked with many humans and understand a lot about our world."

Weaknesses: "The other creatures of the Dark Dimension believe that I am too 'uniform'. I will not do anything that goes against the code I live by. I am also very weak to physical attacks. Souls, luckily, are not exactly able to exert any damage to my form, so I am weak to attacks from anybody that can see me."

Appearance:
latest

Personality: "I believe I have described enough. As a reaper, my personality is somewhat slim."

History and Bio: "Growing up, I have come to understand my duties as a reaper. When I was younger, I believed in free will. Having to take the soul of a child with cancer was a tough burden that I had to carry when I was younger. As I have grown up, I have come to understand that the natural order is harsh, but it cannot change. My mother was just like the other reapers; humble, thoughtful, and understanding of her duty. My father, however, taught me horrible lessons. He taught me that I should do what I want; he was a carrier of the idea of free will. He was soon punished, and he died when I was only 50 years of age. In fact, his views had such a huge impact on me that I almost got myself killed, too. It was my mother who drove me away from his cynical views. But, past my childhood, not a lot has really changed in my life."

Theme Song/Musical Inspiration:

(this is my first character in a while that *probably* won't turn out to be a complete psycho, so this might not be great lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted! 

Umm... I'll let the strong hints to the Reaper species slide, although if they were beings of the shadow realm, then they wouldn't be around much anyway.

Will she be around on Earth and stuff? How do you plan on incorporating her into the story? (So I know generally how to plan the start, to get everyone's characters in something) :D

Accepted! 

Umm... I'll let the strong hints to the Reaper species slide, although if they were beings of the shadow realm, then they wouldn't be around much anyway.

Will she be around on Earth and stuff? How do you plan on incorporating her into the story? (So I know generally how to plan the start, to get everyone's characters in something) :D

Okay, just gonna add some backstory. Change anything you want, haha.

Most reapers live somewhere else (idk where, not gonna bother describing it, it doesn't matter). The 'afterlife' here is just a state of mind. Like, when you die, heaven is just a dream that you're stuck in. Reapers put people's souls in that state when they die, but only if the souls accept. If the souls don't accept, they become ghosts. Young reapers live in the Dark Dimension for 'training'. At the moment, only Zoe is there (she's not graduated Reaper school yet, or whatever). I was hoping there could be somewhere in the City of Darkness or something where Reapers live (like a dorm house or something, for these reapers in training to stay). Yes, Zoe will spend a lot of time on Earth. But, each Reaper only does their job in one area. As Zoe is just a reaper in training at the moment, she just patrols one town (other reapers would have more time to do a whole city). So, I'll probably invent a gate near that area, if that's okay.

Again, please discuss any of this with me you feel you need to :)

Oh, and do you think you could give her a few more weaknesses? Sorry... ;-;

Okay. Will update in just a second.

Okay, ummm....

First off, the Reapers aren't going to be a species, or a fully fleshed out species anyway, so there wouldn't really be anything like that... Sorry, I'm just trying to avoid having any more species, as it kinda over complicates things for me and other people.... Sorry...

I was thinking perhaps that they could be very rare (only around 5-10 in existence), and they would do as you said above, but take souls to the shadow realm, as heaven, or the "state of mind", don't exist.

So perhaps she could still be in training or whatever, but be placed on Earth for it or something.... Her patrolling one town would be fine, I can most certainly incorporate that into the rp, but having a training school would be very difficult, considering they aren't a "fully fleshed out" species.

Sorry.... ;-;

Okay, ummm....

First off, the Reapers aren't going to be a species, or a fully fleshed out species anyway, so there wouldn't really be anything like that... Sorry, I'm just trying to avoid having any more species, as it kinda over complicates things for me and other people.... Sorry...

I was thinking perhaps that they could be very rare (only around 5-10 in existence), and they would do as you said above, but take souls to the shadow realm, as heaven, or the "state of mind", don't exist.

So perhaps she could still be in training or whatever, but be placed on Earth for it or something.... Her patrolling one town would be fine, I can most certainly incorporate that into the rp, but having a training school would be very difficult, considering they aren't a "fully fleshed out" species.

Sorry.... ;-;

Don't really get why Reapers can't be an actual species if my character is the only one that comes up in the RP anyway? Also, why can't the "state of mind" exist? I mean, nobody really knows what happens when you die anyway. I just need to know a bit more about what's actually going on in the RP and why I can't do what I can't do before I make a good character.

Don't really get why Reapers can't be an actual species if my character is the only one that comes up in the RP anyway?

Because it would mean me having to change some of the fundamental plot points I have set out for the rp, and they would be an actual species, but a very obscure one, that nobody, not even supernatural creatures (except for the Guradians, but even they would have very limited info) would know anything about them. 

Also, why can't the "state of mind" exist?

Because I have set out in the rp, that when someone dies, the go to the Shadow Realm, nowhere else (yet). It's the lore of the rp, and specifically what I have set in stone for this rp. Regardless of the name, this rp has nothing to do with Supernatural (not intentionally, anyway). It would directly conflict with what I have set up for the rp, and I would have to completely change most of what I have planned for it. Making it a completely different rp.

I'm sorry, it's just not what this rp is based around.

Because it would mean me having to change some of the fundamental plot points I have set out for the rp, and they would be an actual species, but a very obscure one, that nobody, not even supernatural creatures (except for the Guradians, but even they would have very limited info) would know anything about them. 

Because I have set out in the rp, that when someone dies, the go to the Shadow Realm, nowhere else (yet). It's the lore of the rp, and specifically what I have set in stone for this rp. Regardless of the name, this rp has nothing to do with Supernatural (not intentionally, anyway). It would directly conflict with what I have set up for the rp, and I would have to completely change most of what I have planned for it. Making it a completely different rp.

I'm sorry, it's just not what this rp is based around.

Right. Well, I'm not sure I'm able to rewrite this character without completely tossing it up. I guess I might make another character instead later, if I feel like it.

Okay, if you think so.... Sorry,...

Would you like me to hide it? Or are you going to keep her in the rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back