• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ZODIAC

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There are alot of stories about the deadly sins. Did we forget about the brethren in the zodiac? Well we shouldn't there stories deserved to be told as well.

So this will definitely be a Zodiac rp Wahoo lol. But no seriously help me toss about Idea's I will be including stars and Chinese Zodiac

Dragon- taken

Rabbit

Ox

Tiger-Taken

Rat

Snake-Taken

Horse-Taken

Sheep

Monkey -Taken

Rooster

Dog-Taken

Boar

Sagittarius

Capricorn

Aquarius

Pisces

Aries

Taurus

Gemini

Cancer / Crab

Leo

Virgo

Libra

Scorpio- Taken

I will be updating this more tomorrow

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't decided yet lol still working it all out if you have an Idea please share

Irish Ice Queen

Well, I was curious to see if the zodiacs were perhaps embodied into human form?

Or perhaps each zodiac is partnered to a human being as their guardian/or something?

Either way I'm interested (particularly in the dragon)

Let me figure it out tomorrow before work but Dragon is all yours may make the Chinese Zodiac and astrology different rps.

Irish Ice Queen

I'm on snake if you'll have me

YO KIRA

YO CRIMMY

YO WISPY

YO GILLY

SUP, BABY~?

DOORMAN BREAKIN DOWN YO DOOR

So, how you doin', people I recognize?

Just a thought, have you guys noticed that the people you have had an rp with are the same persons you're gonna rp with again? Not that I'm complaining, you guys are awesome.

Hey crimson eclipse I'm in a Greece god reincarnation rp and two spots are still open. I want to get them filled though. The spots are Hades and Hermes. Its a good Rp so far and you can still jump in. You might have to battle the doorman for one of the spots though since I also told him about it. If u want to join fill out character sheet. I'm sure shell accept.

Oh I knew I saw that hades was taken but I couldnt find out who had taken him. Well I guess the doorman only has Hermes to choose from though there could be more I don't know you'll have to check. You should fill out character sheet soon as were almost to the museum.

Alright guys let me get a plot going for this. And omg Yay I love all of you

Irish Ice Queen

Since the Chinese Zodiac seems to be a hit I shall work on that one first then make the Astrology Zodiac separately so if you want in on that one go a head and reserve a spot.

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
I would absolutely adore you if I could reserve myself the lovely little Aquarius <3

(And also, the little password...ZODIAC)

I do understand you're making a second forum for Astrology, I apologize if I wasn't supposed to reserve for it here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back