Chitchat Zodiac sign

I'm sorry to everyone I've disappointed. I wish I could've been better. Bye.

You thought this was going to be a post about my zodiac sign, but it was me Dio.

Sagittarius and Pisces. Sagittarius and Piscesis one of the harder zodiac pairings to make work. The very low scores represent the initial compatibility of this match, however you are both flexible enough to make this work, and if you succeed the scores would be much higher.

Ooo, This place looks fun! may as well hop in!

I'm a Gemini!. June 20th is my birthday, lucky, because one day later and I'd be prone to 'I knew you were Cancer' jokes by my older brother

Hm? Oh everything. We can be your bestfriends then suddenly you're wondering how you have no friends

joking I'm just not super great with Gemini every single Gemini I met I ethire hated or they hated me. No hard feelings we just not great in the zodiac relm

I'm actually one of the more cancer-like Geminis if you really get to know me, But I'm emotional. I'm a good person I swear...sometimes

Tis the point, I just explained everything backwards. Anyhow, I personally get along with Pisces and Sagittarius!

Um, hi! I'm a Sagittarius, I like sushi, tea, SCPF, Marvel, and creepypasta. Я иногда пишу по-русски, так что имейте это в виду. I can translate though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back