Chitchat Zodiac sign

If it helps my sister is a Lioness. And she's pretty chill actually. She is kind of sporty and personable but has a very low-drama personality.

Well we're both Taurus and we can't both be right with such differing opinions...

:)

(I'm joking by the way)

Absolutely we can. You think just cuz your a bull you can't also be incorrect? Pish posh. You know what you did five years ago. And you are STILL INCORRECT.
Shoddy thinking.

(/lol i feel like taurus really get their best performances when arguing with one another. no one else gets the pettiness. other taurus are like yeah you holding that grudge well so can i and I'm doing it BETTER. so there.)

Absolutely we can. You think just cuz your a bull you can't also be incorrect? Pish posh. You know what you did five years ago. And you are STILL INCORRECT.
Shoddy thinking.

(/lol i feel like taurus really get their best performances when arguing with one another. no one else gets the pettiness. other taurus are like yeah you holding that grudge well so can i and I'm doing it BETTER. so there.)
I am never wrong about anything ever. I'm Perfect.

I think I actually perform best against Virgo's because of their critical thinking. But Taurus's definitely hold a grudge :)

I am a Leo as well, and I do like to think that, despite the fact that I might appear intense, I am a very chill and drama free person.
What really gets me about most of the Leos I have met in general is the fact that they can be so impulsive and immature, especially with their friendships, and those are two things I can't take. I had this friend, who was a Leo and they would come up every week with a new crush and commenting on how lonely they were, despite the fact that they had loads of friends. Yes sure, I suppose a significant other is different, but even do I couldn't stop seeing it with a bit of skepticism.
Honestly, I had no patience for that, and it started annoying me a lot. It's sad, but only after a year or so of observing such behaviour I was able to see that, indeed, that was not my type of person, so I had to step away. It's not like they are bad, on the contrary, they have a gigantic heart. But they were too immature and impulsive for me to connect with them.

Personally, I must say that I impulsive as well, but only when I am mad. And that is not good, obviously. It's awful, and I have been trying to improve. I do have a very explosive personality when it comes to that.
I can also be bossy in group projects. So I tend to prefer to work alone. I like to have everything under control, but at the same time I like to be "wild" when enjoying something I like, or when in the company of like-minded individuals :)

Not saying that all Leos are like that, simply stating what I don't like exactly in the ones I have met ^^

In fairness that sounds more like my mom. She's an Aquarius. She's also bipolar. So ya know less of a Zodiac influence and more of a mental health issue. (I mean maybe not quite that extreme cuz she's hella grown with kids who are also hella grown. But I can see that being her as a kid.)

Probably, I mean I usually enjoy our conversations so I don't have any grudge against you but I can definitely hold one.

Oh I was joking about the grudge. I meant more, in general, I can just hold onto things that annoy me for probably longer than most people think is reasonable. Like I'm still pissed about a comment my mom made about abortion years ago. Something to the effect that she would be fine if my sister was forced to have a child even if she was in medical danger. I mean she's sort of walked that back but it still makes me mad that she was even for a moment like "Why yes the child I gave birth to might die but at least my unborn grandchild would be maybe live for a few minutes."

I guess that a mental illness might have some influence in this particular case as well.

In the end I don't really identify with my zodiac at all. Totally different from your average Leo XD Even though it is an obsolete and incoherent theory, I guess that the INTP personality type from the Myer-Briggs test describes me quite well.

I mean I'm not armchair psychologist and I wasn't trying to say they might have a mental illness. Just that my mom fits that to a T and she's definitely not a Leo. Probably a Gryffindor though.

Yeah I think I am kinda like my sign but I mostly just find playing with stereotypes fun.

Oh I was joking about the grudge. I meant more, in general, I can just hold onto things that annoy me for probably longer than most people think is reasonable. Like I'm still pissed about a comment my mom made about abortion years ago. Something to the effect that she would be fine if my sister was forced to have a child even if she was in medical danger. I mean she's sort of walked that back but it still makes me mad that she was even for a moment like "Why yes the child I gave birth to might die but at least my unborn grandchild would be maybe live for a few minutes."
Oh definitely, I'd be mad about that too. Like five years back my father said girls have it really easy in school and that they're mostly too oversensitive about things like bullying. We talked about it and although we both reached a compromise, I was pretty angry about that for a while.

(The literal "I'm still mad about that after five years" taurus trope)

Oh definitely, I'd be mad about that too. Like five years back my father said girls have it really easy in school and that they're mostly too oversensitive about things like bullying. We talked about it and although we both reached a compromise, I was pretty angry about that for a while.

(The literal "I'm still mad about that after five years" taurus trope)

Oh yeah I think it really is the case where it's like. I can reach a compromise and sort of get over the initial being angry. But still have it niggling in the back of my mind years later. And the other person is like...seriously? Geeze I said that Forever ago. It's like look I can't help it I'm still a little mad.

Also I will fight a bitch for my sisters. Even if that bitch is my mom.

Oh yeah I think it really is the case where it's like. I can reach a compromise and sort of get over the initial being angry. But still have it niggling in the back of my mind years later. And the other person is like...seriously? Geeze I said that Forever ago. It's like look I can't help it I'm still a little mad.

Also I will fight a bitch for my sisters. Even if that bitch is my mom.
I'm low key still annoyed at Adam for saying that one of my liked authors is a hack... even though she totally is.

I'm low key still annoyed at Adam for saying that one of my liked authors is a hack... even though she totally is.

Ooh it's even worse when they're right. Like then I have to defend something I don't actually agree in because I'm not backing down. Maybe five years later I'll be like..nah you were kinda right. In the moment. Listen I said what I said.

Ooh it's even worse when they're right. Like then I have to defend something I don't actually agree in because I'm not backing down. Maybe five years later I'll be like..nah you were kinda right. In the moment. Listen I said what I said.
Yeah I had to admit he was right a few days later, but that was only because it accidentally caused an argument and I felt bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back