• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiac OOC

Yuri Greythorn

Meme Jesus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The OOC to my new Zodiac Rp, lemme know if you have any questions, otherwise, just follow the guidelines!

I wanted to ask, can we have multiple characters in one region?
We're supposed to only use one character, being the one with the patron Mark, and considering your character, I think it would be more interesting for her to be alone, but I could be wrong, s, ultimately, it's up to you

Well, I was thinking about adding her brother, tbh I think that without him, it might be hard for other region rulers to befrend her, but I guess I can just hold off on it, and eventually add him if nobody tries to talk to her.

Also, I kind of accidentally made up a whole civil war in the Sagittarius region, so I just wanted to ask: do you have any petitions, or lines you don't want us to cross, while making up our region's history, or can we just go buck wild?

Also, I kind of accidentally made up a whole civil war in the Sagittarius region, so I just wanted to ask: do you have any petitions, or lines you don't want us to cross, while making up our region's history, or can we just go buck wild?
Well, say the zodiac needs help in the side that they are fighting for, it is for them to befriend the other patrons, so that they can have help in wars against each other or in their own country, form alliances and rivalries, for example, this is a remake of sorts, and in the original, I was also an Aries, and basically everyone had an alliance with Gemini, but I had a rivalry against cancer, due to having similar strengths

Well I meant more retroactively, like the things that already happened, idk if I'm explaining it right but, can I just make up whatever I want in the history of my region that happened before 1678?

ok, so when we finally gather up enough people, where do we roleplay?
Under a new thread or the first one or what

I should thank you for giving the Pisces ruler a brutal ocean kingdom. ( Out of all of the zodiacs. You don't want to mess with Pisces when they are underwater. <--- Also, can they breathe underwater during their hunting trips? 🤔 )
Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn

I should thank you for giving the Pisces ruler a brutal ocean kingdom. ( Out of all of the zodiacs. You don't want to mess with Pisces when they are underwater. <--- Also, can they breathe underwater during their hunting trips? 🤔 )
Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn
Yes, the people of the Pisces kingdom can breathe underwater, when underwater, They take the shape of a hare human half fish(mermaid Or merman), but are normal on land

It depends on the Aquarius character, and oh boy. Gemini is going to be interesting.
Im most excited for the Aries Cancer interaction, I'm hoping for a rivalry, but a friendly one, to where we challenge each other, but have an alliance

Yep, and the Pisces ruler can be the easiest or the hardest to form an alliance. It depends on what they do for their first impression.

I kind of copy and pasted my character from the original, so I don't remember what it says, but Yuri really needs some friends, having gone through things, and basically being worshipped to a point has taken its toll on his mind, and he really just needs some shoulders to cry on

If Cordelia finds out about Yuri's hard life. She will hug them, because they don't ignore those, who have experienced the similar hardship as her.
Also, I can't wait for Yuri to find out what the Pisces kingdom looks like. Nobody in the Pisces kingdom would treat Yuri like they are a god, because they would treat them like they are a possible friend. ( The Pisces people are surprisingly chill. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back