• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern |Zodiac| - OCC

@Beauty_Belle ; @MonsieurJet ; NightSky NightSky ; @Zenosyne ; JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 ; @Mega ; @Illusive ; Cosmosis Cosmosis

I apologize bunches for disappearing and never really getting the ball rolling on this. For that reason, I'm planning a reboot within the next couple of days. I'll be posting a new interest check; however, anyone who is still interested is welcome to reserve their original spot and use the same character, if you wish.* With that said, just let me know by commenting or liking this post and I'll be sure to tag you in the new RP pages and reserve your position.

Also, as a heads up, I'm likely going to use this thread as the OCC for the reboot, so if you are uninterested, I'd suggest un-watching the thread to avoid getting notifications.

Thanks, everyone!

*You can only reserve your original animal. If you would like a new one, you would need to compete with others. Using the same character is not necessary, but welcome.
*Pokes squishy cheek* I'll be keeping le Dragon. May tinker with Jay's CS but he'll still be the dragon. Thanks for letting me keep my position!

lavendre lavendre ; SheepKing SheepKing ; Cosmos Cosmos ; n u n c h i n u n c h i ; AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ; fett fett ; Drunkle Qrow Drunkle Qrow ; Wishfully Wishfully ; NightSky NightSky ; Cosmosis Cosmosis

This is just a reminder that today is the last day to get characters posted before the deadline if you intend to join. If you need an extension, please let me know and we'll go from there. Of course, if you've already completed your character, you can disregard this. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing your posts!

I will be placing everyone Fri (tomorrow) morning and we'll likely begin that evening. If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.

lavendre lavendre ; SheepKing SheepKing ; Cosmos Cosmos ; n u n c h i n u n c h i ; AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ; fett fett ; Drunkle Qrow Drunkle Qrow ; Wishfully Wishfully ; NightSky NightSky ; Cosmosis Cosmosis

This is just a reminder that today is the last day to get characters posted before the deadline if you intend to join. If you need an extension, please let me know and we'll go from there. Of course, if you've already completed your character, you can disregard this. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing your posts!

I will be placing everyone Fri (tomorrow) morning and we'll likely begin that evening. If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.

i'm going to have to back out, mainly due to inspiration issues. i don't see myself getting anywhere with my character, but i wish all the best to you guys and i hope the rp goes well. <3

Have i put my CS over...? I can't freaking remember. I think i did though!

NightSky NightSky ; JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 ; Cosmosis Cosmosis ; Drunkle Qrow Drunkle Qrow ; AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ; Wishfully Wishfully ; SheepKing SheepKing
I have assigned the roles which are visible on the character page, and you all are welcome to begin. If I did not choose your character for a position, please don't take it personally (I'm actually pretty sure I'm new to RPing with most of you and I have nothing to hold against you, so, 'hi' :xFgrin: ). You're very welcome to post for a different role.

JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7
I'm using the previous main thread. You can keep your original post or change it, if you like. If you do edit it, please just indicate somewhere that you edited it/changes were made. Thank you!

NightSky NightSky ; JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 ; Cosmosis Cosmosis ; Drunkle Qrow Drunkle Qrow ; AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ; Wishfully Wishfully ; SheepKing SheepKing
I have assigned the roles which are visible on the character page, and you all are welcome to begin. If I did not choose your character for a position, please don't take it personally (I'm actually pretty sure I'm new to RPing with most of you and I have nothing to hold against you, so, 'hi' :xFgrin: ). You're very welcome to post for a different role.

JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7
I'm using the previous main thread. You can keep your original post or change it, if you like. If you do edit it, please just indicate somewhere that you edited it/changes were made. Thank you!

This is going to sound silly, and for that I profusely apologize... Is there a link to the IC?

Hello, everyone. I wanted to add that you all are welcome to talk relationships here, if you like. It's not necessary, but having previous connections always helps move things along more smoothly.

I'll be getting my post up tonight for at least one character if not both.

Both of my characters are open for discussing relationships, if anyone is interested. Otherwise, I'll probably come back later to throw out some ideas of my own.

Last edited:
Also available to discuss relationships with anyone! I could think of some first impressions for each of my characters if that'd help.

Is this still a thing?
I thought up some ideas on relationships and impressions and am planning to do intro posts hopefully tonight, if not tomorrow.

Kyland Kierre- Chase is probably intimidated by Kyland’s outward appearance at first, but upon meeting him would realize how kind and genuine of a person he is. They both value education and loyalty, and they would likely get along rather well.

Kody Cannebury- Chase probably has reservations upon first meeting him, thinking that Kody is not really the type of person that would ever be his friend- he’s far too popular and outgoing for that, right? But if they got to know each other, Chase would find out that he’s really not so bad or intimidating at all. He’d probably make an effort to get to know him more, and Chase is probably a frequent customer at the cafe.

Jackson Morrowen- Chase is low key terrified of this guy. Probably not because of anything he’s actually experienced, but more likely Jack’s reputation. He definitely isn’t aiming to be on his bad side. I don’t think I see them ever being lose, but they might come to a cordial or mutual respect.

Nakahi Hemi- According to the zodiac, the Pig and the Snake are a worst match; however, I’m sort of seeing this as more of an incompatibility of interests and personalities than active dislike, at least on Chase’s part. Nakahi has more dominant traits and enjoys outdoor physical activities, which are things that Chase does not share.

Andrew Wilson- Chase would find a kindred spirit in Andrew, likely feeling comfortable around him. They would enjoy comfortable silences without depending on conversation as the sole basis of friendship. They are similarly low profile people who care about larger causes and people other than themselves, and they both have complicated relationships with brothers.

Chae Sohn- Chase would admire Chae’s sense of fashion so much, tbh. He probably wouldn’t go out of his way to spend time with her, but he is unlikely to have any problems with her either. He secretly (or openly) envies her confidence and wishes he was as vibrant as she.

Sobaka Volkov- Sobaka makes Chase both excited and anxious. Chase would enjoy the bright energy Sobaka brings to everything, and he could get Chase to take some chances and have more fun in life, yet Chase would likely find it exhausting to keep up with him all the time. Sobaka’s impulsive behaviors make Chase rather nervous, as he takes a more cautious approach to everything.

Raquel Rivera- Chase and Raquel don’t have many similar interests; however, he respects and admires her drive. They are unlikely to hang out on a one-on-one basis, but would be friendly in a group setting.

Kyland Kierre- Although the Horse and Ox are considered a worst match, I don’t think Raquel has any serious issues with Kyland. He seems more mild-mannered and probably kinder than she, and I wouldn’t put it past her to unknowingly hurt his feelings on occasion because she can be rather blunt and stubborn.

Kody Cannebury- They’re probably casual friends who hang out every now and then. I think they’d get along well for the most part. They may never be all that close, but the again maybe, who knows? They can enjoy fruits, salads, and other non-meaty things together.

Jackson Morrowen- Raquel doesn’t really have a strong opinion on him. She probably doesn’t go out of her way to hang out but also doesn’t have any problems with him. She might see him as a bit unpredictable and hot tempered, so they might be the type of people to butt heads every now and then.

Nakahi Hemi- I feel like these two could get along fairly well. Perhaps they wouldn’t be close friends who know a lot about one another’s personal lives, but Raquel would probably find herself reaching out when she needs a fun companion for the outdoors.

Andrew Wilson- Despite his superior height, I think Raquel would look at Andrew like a smol cinnamon roll that should be protected and cared for.

Chae Sohn- As the only other current female in this crew, Raquel would certainly make an effort to get to know Chae. She’d value her opinion when it comes to style and beauty, as Raquel has fairly limited sense of it on her own. Raquel tends to be busy and physically active, so their interest may not line up but, I can see them hanging out every now and then.

Sobaka Volkov- Raquel would always be down to hang with this guy. His energy probably affects her in a positive way, although he’s still more energetic than she is and once in awhile she’s probably like nah maybe I’ll stay in tonight. His impulsiveness and snarky tendencies don’t actually bother her, and she also has some similar qualities.

Chase Lofman- Chase and Raquel don’t have many similar interests, but they have a mutual respect and tolerance for one another. They are unlikely to hang out on a one-on-one basis, but would be friendly in a group setting.

Is this still a thing?
I thought up some ideas on relationships and impressions and am planning to do intro posts hopefully tonight, if not tomorrow.

I'm hoping so. I was supposed to finish my post much earlier, but ended up caught up with stuff between work and general life. I do have a good two paragraphs already drafted, though. So, I'll either be finishing up tonight or tomorrow myself.(I'll have quite a bit of time on my hands tomorrow...)

Finally got one post down; one more to go. And I already got ideas for it. :xFcool:

EDIT: Also, I'll post some relationship ideas soon and respond to Wishfully Wishfully 's.

Last edited:
I'll try to post relationships sometime this week, and hopefully I'll get a post up tomorrow. I've had a busy week what with the French Exchange at my school >3>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back