1. @NightSky
    Awesome! I'll make sure I put you down. :xFgrin:

NightSky likes this.
  2. *Pokes squishy cheek* I'll be keeping le Dragon. May tinker with Jay's CS but he'll still be the dragon. Thanks for letting me keep my position!

NightSky and Aato like this.
  3. @diaphanous ; @SheepKing ; @TheHappyPikachu ; @s e r e n d i p i t y ; @AnimeGenork ; @fett ; @Drunkle Qrow ; @Wishfully ; @NightSky ; @The Broken Mind

This is just a reminder that today is the last day to get characters posted before the deadline if you intend to join. If you need an extension, please let me know and we'll go from there. Of course, if you've already completed your character, you can disregard this. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing your posts!

I will be placing everyone Fri (tomorrow) morning and we'll likely begin that evening. If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.

4. i'm going to have to back out, mainly due to inspiration issues. i don't see myself getting anywhere with my character, but i wish all the best to you guys and i hope the rp goes well. <3

Aato likes this.
  5. @diaphanous
    No problem. Thanks for letting me know.

diaphanous likes this.
  6. Have i put my CS over...? I can't freaking remember. I think i did though!

7. No, I don't believe so. You mentioned reminding you...

8. I'm almost finished!

Aato likes this.
  9. @NightSky ; @JayEmperor7 ; @The Broken Mind ; @Drunkle Qrow ; @AnimeGenork ; @Wishfully ; @SheepKing
    I have assigned the roles which are visible on the character page, and you all are welcome to begin. If I did not choose your character for a position, please don't take it personally (I'm actually pretty sure I'm new to RPing with most of you and I have nothing to hold against you, so, 'hi' :xFgrin: ). You're very welcome to post for a different role.

@JayEmperor7
    I'm using the previous main thread. You can keep your original post or change it, if you like. If you do edit it, please just indicate somewhere that you edited it/changes were made. Thank you!

10. This is going to sound silly, and for that I profusely apologize... Is there a link to the IC?

11. It's at the top of the character page... There should also be a link on the face of this thread too.

12. And let me once again apologize for my silly question

13. Hahah, no - you're fine. Also, I went to go check the face of this thread and I hadn't updated it. So, that was my fault, but I've fixed it now.

AnimeGenork likes this.
  14. #41 Aato, Oct 15, 2017 at 6:34 PM
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 9:09 PM
    @NightSky ; @JayEmperor7 ; @The Broken Mind ; @Drunkle Qrow ; @AnimeGenork ; @Wishfully ; @SheepKing
    Hello, everyone. I wanted to add that you all are welcome to talk relationships here, if you like. It's not necessary, but having previous connections always helps move things along more smoothly.

I'll be getting my post up tonight for at least one character if not both.

Both of my characters are open for discussing relationships, if anyone is interested. Otherwise, I'll probably come back later to throw out some ideas of my own.

15. Kody wants to be everyone's best friend and go hang out at the cafe with them

Excuse his cinnamony beanness

16. Also available to discuss relationships with anyone! I could think of some first impressions for each of my characters if that'd help.

Aato likes this.
  17. Am here! Have been busy the last couple days cx