• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zodiac Detective Agency (Aries Open)

Wow, I was added to Pikachu's spam ping list. Is this a sign of prestige? XD

I'm not up to date on my zodiac signs, let me research which ones are left and I'll see if any inspire me. ^^

I'm sorry, but the setting is inside of a small town. There wouldn't be much use for Cold Cases, because there isn't very many cold cases. It's been years since the last major crime.
Ah, I just saw that. XD Alrighty, I'll come up with something.

I'll take Scorpio then, if that's cool.

Ima make a hothead who loves action!

(But what kind of action? ;D)

Hey, this sounds pretty cool.
I'll take Libra if you'll have me :3

` Are you still in need of ( leo ) or ( gemini ) ?
I'd be more than happy to whip up a character for you, and fill in one of those spots.

` Ah, good to know.
I'll start working on a character, just in case, so that when I'm officially accepted, I can just post him
or her. Do you know what gender we'd need? Any un-even numbers or anything? I haven't gotten a
proper chance to check.

Right now we've got three females and four males I believe so I guess we're in need of females? Other than that there's nothing outstanding that comes to mind, but again I'm not GM. :P

` I just went and peeked for myself.
I'm going to opt for making a female leo. Hopefully GM accepts me and i'm apart of the team, ayeee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back