• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zodiac Detective Agency (Aries Open)

NekoQueen49

女王の猫
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The Story So Far In the small town of Hike, there's only twelve that are there to keep the law. Albeit it's hard to keep all of them working together at one time. However, they'll need to band together in order to overcome the string of murders taking place in the usually peaceful town. There seems to be a darker figure causing this, keeping the group on their toes, leaving clues the murderer only wants them to find. This person is going to keep on killing until they can beat this man at his own game before the clock runs out.

Like the title suggests, this a zodiac-influenced rp. Basically each detective/police officer will have the personality of one of the zodiac. Meaning, I'd like them to be character, but it is also up to you how they are presented. For example, Taurus is seen as lazy but can also be a hard worker. So it would be up to you how to present him/her whether as lazy in their job or actually strive to be good at it.

You can reserve which sign you want to be, but please, please, do not sign up if you're going to abandon it. If worse comes to worse and you have something unavoidable come up and you can't continue then just let me know. Just don't leave without saying anything. Also, I'd like people with six plus sentences, good grammar and those who are willing to be active.

I'll make the rp spot once we have six CSs. You can make a character without reserving so long as it's not already reserved (I'm usually up-to-date on these things), but it'll be a gamble as if you're still working on it and it gets called, then it'll go to the one I actually knew wanted it. But posting a work in progress is as good as reserving a spot ;)

Out of Character Link

Character Sheet Link

Aries:
Taurus: Berries Berries
Gemini: @Wapiti
Cancer: Livson Livson
Leo: sorcier sorcier
Virgo: zenguardian zenguardian
Libra: StarryKnights StarryKnights
Scorpio: Kloudy Kloudy
Sagittarius: The Chronicler The Chronicler
Capricorn: NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49
Aquarius: Gunny Gunny
Pisces: Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie

Last edited:
I'm interested in virgo! I'll also spread the word to a couple friends but can't guarantee they'll join for sure.

Also, once you open up CSes would you be ok with drawn images? I prefer to draw out my characters so just thought I'd make sure it was okay haha

I'm interested in virgo! I'll also spread the word to a couple friends but can't guarantee they'll join for sure.

Also, once you open up CSes would you be ok with drawn images? I prefer to draw out my characters so just thought I'd make sure it was okay haha
By all means, I don't mind :)

I love the concept and hope to be part of it, if possible. Could you perhaps reserve me the spot of Scorpio?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back