• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern zip it, lock it, put it in your pocket (ooc)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
so i'm indecisive and already ended up changing my placeholder??? looks like i'm going for role 2, aaa! all these possibilities are just too much for my smol mind ๐Ÿฅบ so many ideas!

hello i'm here ((:
i just wanted to say that i'm a complete idiot because i didn't check to see if the imgs were "special" on the interest check skjghdhf we're all good now though
EDIT: is there any age range you would like the characters to be in? A ameuSHhen1Tn2ba

i posted my character for the fourth secret, but if he's too old or you would prefer a female, i'll totally change! i would have a new character up before the deadline (:

i posted my character for the fourth secret, but if he's too old or you would prefer a female, i'll totally change! i would have a new character up before the deadline (:
I like him! You don't have to change anything.

I finally finished my code ;-;
But i'm pretty happy with it. Everett should be done today or tomorrow... I dunno.

Last edited:
thank you! i was a little worried since people typically age their characters very young for rps (i do too) so i wasn't sure what tossing in an older character like toby would do haha

woah so i know i've posted a lot but i just wanted to let you know that i did some minor editing to toby's form, mainly just his history and i added in relationships. i might continue to edit his application until they close, i'm not sure yet haha

I will be finishing my sheet no later than Monday. It's about 60%... took me awhile to find a CS template I liked for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back