• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zicora - Realm of the Last Satori Shifter : Interest/Recruitment thread

Talathel

Wildlife Conservationist in the Making
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ZICORA : Realm of Shifters, Elves, Faeries, and more

Zicora.map.JPG

Biomes: 12 biomes present
- Grassland
- Temperate Rainforest
- Temperate Deciduous Forest
- Savannah
- Taiga
- Cold Desert
- Wetland
- Glacier
- Tropical Seasonal Forest
- Tundra
- Hot Desert
- Tropical Rainforest

Realm Type: Zicora is an Archipelago surrounded by water
Water percentage: 44%
Day Length: 30.66 hours
Moons: 2 moons, one orbits Zicora while one is stationary
Sun: Zicora orbits a red sun in a wide, elliptic orbit

Flora: Plants here range from tall trees to short shrubs, and it has many flowers as well. Almost like a tropical rainforest except for the fact that fungi and grasses are almost nonexistent here on Zicora. Plants will reproduce mainly by pollination, spreading seeds, or simply growing in multiples while either being connected to parents or disconnecting after being fully grown. these plants as well as aquatic life and creatures have bioluminescence which allows them to glow at night.

Aquatic life: Aquatic life on Zicora is wide and diverse. It can range from the homes of merfolk, selkies, and sea dragons to the specialized plants which one would say resemble Earth's corals. These so-called corals cover water that is salty and anything not too deep. The colors here range from bright green and red to orange and yellow. Though being said- these corals are many different shapes and sizes.

Fauna/Creatures of Zicora: Creatures here on this planet are unique. Though it is home to magical creatures of all shapes and sizes; elves, vampires, werewolves, and most importantly Satori shifters, it also is home to Satori, and all sorts of other unique animals. Over time, a specialized snake-like creature emerged which is sentient. This animal is highly unusual as it hunts in groups and has amazing teamwork skills. These are known as Poxacle. And one should never try to take one down on their own.

Current plot: Life on Zicora was very peaceful until something came and destroyed their home. A disease known as Red Sun Sickness. This very disease wiped out almost every creature and living thing on Zicora. All creatures as far as anyone knew were wiped out it is said. All elves vanished, all vampires were burned, and all Satori shifters were dead. Sea dragon remains and skeletons laid upon sandy beaches, and dead pegasus remains littered the forested area. Nothing was alive- except for two unknown girls. The last known Satori shifter remains hidden and watches over the creatures of her old home.​
Saylira is the last of her kind... to her knowledge. Her magic and her race were wiped out a long time ago by earth-dwellers. By humans. Lira has learned to survive on her own... and she has done so with one friend and her own wits. The planet these two live on has been unnoticed and quiet for centuries... until that all falls apart when humans come to their land. Now, Lira must use all her powers and her wits to help humans realize they survive up here by wits and wits alone. This universe is a place where werewolves, fae, vampires, Elves, and more live.

Which side will you choose? Will you help Saylira and her friend... or will you help the humans? It is entirely up to you to choose the side you wish to be with... but be forewarned, wits are about survival. Sides matter not when it comes to survival. It is survival of the fittest.

You can choose a race (either an existing one or make one up yourself), be a human, be an elf, a pegasus, a shifter, or even be a Satori. Choose wisely and realize that truth is neither black nor white. There are shade of grey intermixed. Have fun!!!

(Sorry this is so long), I use discord and depending on who has a discord we can use that to plot or we can plot here.

lol - let me phrase a question first and foremost: do we want to use Discord to plot or use OOC messages?
I'm good for discord or a thread! Discord might be easier for more instantaneous messaging. But I am cool with both.

No worries - I can throw together a group message for plotting purposes :)

My discord is Carmenfan#4438 for anyone who wishes to dm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back