• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐™๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐‡ - ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
is there an age range that you guys had in mind? just wanted to know before i dropped my other character lol

Thereโ€™s only an age minimum, which would be at least 12, although I think we would prefer characters older! As long as it makes sense with their game year! And if you need help with ages and whatnot, feel free to message us as well!!

The Districts
District 1: Luxury
District 2: Masonry
District 3: Technology
District 4: Fishing
District 5: Power
District 6: Transportation
District 7: Lumber
District 8: Textiles
District 9: Grain
District 10: Livestock
District 11: Agriculture
District 12: Mining

how likely do we think for some underground/black market brawling/gambling/fight clubs to exist potentially between the games or alongside and between? something to keep the bloodlust satiated in specific elites ๐Ÿค”

pondering on warden taking part in it under the table, partially in favour of victor status and being used as a hardy body, basically. sorta like finnick's fate but it's not lasivious favours it's pure blood n boxing.

how likely do we think for some underground/black market brawling/gambling/fight clubs to exist potentially between the games or alongside and between? something to keep the bloodlust satiated in specific elites ๐Ÿค”

pondering on warden taking part in it under the table, partially in favour of victor status and being used as a hardy body, basically. sorta like finnick's fate but it's not lasivious favours it's pure blood n boxing.

for underground brawls of any kind, we would want it to be EXTREMELY discreet and EXTREMELY taboo. while it may occur, the way we're looking at it is the spectacle that is the hunger games is separated by screens. the capitol citizens don't have to see people dying and bloodshed in person-- and with the way they treat a lot of the victors like show ponies, seeing them getting beat tf up might be too much for some. HOWEVER, for others, it might be just what they're looking for to sate the bloodlust as you said!

I'm definitely okay with it, as long as it's clearly stated that it is SUPER taboo in the capitol. Not the kind of thing that would be advertised.

for underground brawls of any kind, we would want it to be EXTREMELY discreet and EXTREMELY taboo. while it may occur, the way we're looking at it is the spectacle that is the hunger games is separated by screens. the capitol citizens don't have to see people dying and bloodshed in person-- and with the way they treat a lot of the victors like show ponies, seeing them getting beat tf up might be too much for some. HOWEVER, for others, it might be just what they're looking for to sate the bloodlust as you said!

I'm definitely okay with it, as long as it's clearly stated that it is SUPER taboo in the capitol. Not the kind of thing that would be advertised.
perfect that was absolutely the vibe i had in mind! thank you!

I have an idea for a district 11 Victor that was somewhat sheltered from the harshness of the world before being plunged into the maw of lions and being ripped apart morally and philosophically as well as physically. Now, he's a cynical masochist who wants to rip a chunk out of the society that made him this way, no matter how much it hurts.

Aesthetic: "In the House of Flies" cover by Seether

not me not being able to read and having to change my character's name ๐Ÿ˜ญ

unless y'all are okay with possibly having two wrens?

I'm doing a quick collection of Character and their listed dates for everyone. These are not characters that have been accepted, but I figure it might be an easier place to see what districts and years are being used. There can be crossover, of course, but should 2 characters have the same victory year, only one character will be accepted from that year.
I've highlighted overlapping years in red! (Although I stopped the table at Year 55, all years prior to that are up for grabs!)

Year District Victor Name
55th D8 Levi
56th
57th D2 Warden Pruitt
58th
59th
60th D4 Titania Vance
61st D7 Rowan Costa
62nd D2 Fleur Astaret
63rd D11 Nero Everest
64th D2 Fickhar Hadley
65th D3 Rio (moonchild)
66th D2 Danika Stoneman
67th D7 Willow Adler
68th D5 Nikola Frye
69th D1 Adonis Laurier
70th D1 Alva Kang
71st D12 Tarlo Collier
72nd D4 Midus Larmanton
72nd D1 Sai Eswara
73rd D12 Wren Whitlock
74th D11 Lorelei Barlowe

i think midas and sai are no longer sharing the same victory year !!

Last edited:
I think we would prefer to keep only one person per name just so that it doesnโ€™t get confusing when itโ€™s time to plot between everyone
totally understandable! i think nikola fits her better anyway c:

sorry to bother you again, i just noticed in the victor file questions that one of them is inquiring why the character volunteered. does this mean all victors must have volunteered, or is it an optional question?

the way iโ€™m about to make both a soul wrenching character but also an absolute menace is.. yโ€™all ainโ€™t ready for winnipeg ๐Ÿ˜ญ

sorry to bother you again, i just noticed in the victor file questions that one of them is inquiring why the character volunteered. does this mean all victors must have volunteered, or is it an optional question?
itโ€™s an optional one! we would just like everyone to chose at least one of the questions to answer

itโ€™s an optional one! we would just like everyone to chose at least one of the questions to answer
ok ok cool thank youuu ! <3

My victor had to kill his best friend (and fellow tribute) to win the Game. He smothered her with some poisoned honey. Roll in the feels.

y'all it has been so long since i've rp'ed let alone read the hunger games, please be gentle with me ๐Ÿ˜ญ. i tried making my girl from 5 a little similar to foxface, just because there's like nothing else to go off of regarding 5. any advice or insights would be appreciated! ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread