• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐‡ - ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฉ

sollie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

blood//water

grandson

overview.

W
    ear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.

The hand of the Capitol shadows every living creature in Panem, from the proudest Victor to the workers keeping the heart of Panem alive and running,

The flames of rebellion have begun to lick the tightly wound fist that President Snow has wrapped around Panemโ€™s throat. Sparking false hope is what keeps the cogs turning in the all-consuming machine, but too much hope and too much bravery is a threat that could topple the Capitol into ashes.

Just as the weeds encroach his white rose garden, the rebellion must be nipped in the bud and the traitors along with it. What better way to remind the victors and all future tributes who holds the leash than to turn it into a noose and hang all but one of them with it?

No winner is safe, because there are no winners.

Welcome to Zenith, a canon-divergent Hunger Games rp! During the span of this story, we will be covering the rebellion of the Districts against the Capitol through the lens of the Victors, Rebels, and perhaps even the Loyalists.

While the first portion of this story will be centered around the Victors forced into the arena for a second time, the latter half of the story explores the stories of all those associated with the rebellion. While we are basing the story off of Catching Fire and Mockingjay, we are taking heavy liberties with the canon. In this story, the only canon being used will be Snow. All roles are up for grabs, and more roles/crucial positions will become available as the story progresses!

We hope you join us in this journey toward rebellion!

intro

roles

rules

ZENITH.

may the odds be ever in your
favor

genre

hunger games, rebellion, dystopia

status

accepting

spots open

โˆž

CS Deadline

TBA

lore

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

e1e4fa6480ff15e7f6e92d66dccf4879.jpg
hi hello

1EE181BD-4D2F-432C-A186-966AF436FA0B.jpeg

hellO?? count me interested

i am looking

You know I'm always down for a hunger games rp >:}

hello everyone! we've set an official due date for character sheets!

we want characters done by march 27th so we can get our cast ready and have this story rolling by the end of march/beginning of April!

if you have any questions, concerns, or just wanna chat you can write in our ooc thread! cs can be located here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back