• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐‡ - ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฉ

hello all! iโ€™ve been traveling the past day (hence my absence) but we are in need of victors from districts 3, 6, 9, 10 from the 59th, 58th, 56th, and everything prior to the 55th hunger games! in addition to victors, feel free to make non-victor characters if that suits your fancy! while the first portion of the story will be focused on the quarter quell, the rebellion persists outside the arena! iโ€™m loving all the characters coming together so far! <3

So my characters would likely be the twin siblings from district 3, one being a victor

Also I can not find the CS template/HTML

hello all! iโ€™ve been traveling the past day (hence my absence) but we are in need of victors from districts 3, 6, 9, 10 from the 59th, 58th, 56th, and everything prior to the 55th hunger games! in addition to victors, feel free to make non-victor characters if that suits your fancy! while the first portion of the story will be focused on the quarter quell, the rebellion persists outside the arena! iโ€™m loving all the characters coming together so far! <3
my character is coming from district 6 and is the victor of the 50th hunger games!

Also I can not find the CS template/HTML

Feel free to use whatever CS template you would like! The one everyone is using can be found in the bbcode center or at this link! I would advise posting a placeholder while you work on the cs though!
my character is coming from district 6 and is the victor of the 50th hunger games!

we got our 2nd quarter quell bestie omg!!!

Bump! We are still open and accepting characters! Sheets are due 04/27!

not me just now checking this out HELLO IM HERE
also the way i just rewatched these movies on a recent flight talk about eerie timing

hello everyone! we are quickly approaching the due date for character sheets! technically, they will be due March 27 at midnight, but we likely will not begin checking them until March 28th! If y'all have any questions, feel free to reach out an ask! We're cannot wait to start this story!!

Hello everyone! We are extended out character applications until March 30th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back