Video Games Zelda???

HELL YES. My friends and I have a 24 hour Legend of Zelda night dedicated to the video games every winter break, and my living room is a Legend of Zelda shrine practically (with a Dark Link Master Sword <3) aaaaaand my car is Zelda themed as well!

Ocarina of Time is my favorite. Although Majora's mask and Breath of the Wild are right behind it.

I'm not a superfan but I enjoy the series. I really want to play Breath of the Wild but I don't have either console it's on and don't really want to buy a Switch just yet, so I'll be quite late to the party there but oh well.

My favorite entry in the series that I've played is probably Wind Waker but I'm also quite fond of Link's Awakening too.

No, but I want to get into the series, as I played Hyrule Warriors and recently got Twilight Princess HD on Wii U. So far, I like it though I haven't gotten very far in Twilight Princess yet.

*bursts into room* did someone say Zelda!?! I have a Zelda roleplay going by the way. It's on haiatus for now since Summer's ending and people aren't posting often but I'm sure it will get back on its feet fast.

Zelda is my favorite game series of all time, ever. For years, OoT was my favorite, but I think BotW may have displaced it now. It's still really close, though.

Can't believe LegoLad659 LegoLad659 isn't in on this!

I love Zelda, though I'm probably not as big of a fan as some people. I've played nearly all the games (even if it's only a fraction), and beaten or near beaten a lot of them.

My personal top picks are:
-Skyward Sword (100% completed) My all time favorite! Love the music, character development, dialogue, controls, and boss fights. <3
-Link's Awakening (90% completed) Never could get past that one bird temple thing. Loved the music, characters, and story-line.
-A Link to the Past (95% completed) Never finished the final temple. This was my first Zelda game, so it has a special place in my heart.
-Twilight Princess (100% completed) Sometimes this becomes my second favorite. Again, I love the music and characters, and the dark style graphics are very appealing.
-BoTW (__ completed?) Not sure how much I've played through this one since you can play it in any order you please. I like a lot of the concepts it brought to the table, but I grew bored of it a lot faster than most. The graphics are good, and it has some neat mechanics, but the music and charm of the others has been... well, lost in my opinion. Still, it's a great game! Just not my personal favorite. Made it onto my top five, though, so that counts for something.

I also like the other three GameBoy Zelda's (Minish Cap, Oracle of Ages, and Oracle of Seasons), Phantom Hourglass (except for that STUPID temple! Eurgh!!), Majora's Mask, and Ocarina of time. Played a bit of Wind Waker, but not enough to get a firm opinion on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back