• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zelda 5e or Pathfinder?

I'll try to get a character up sometime tomorrow. What classes are taken so I can round out the party?

lets see...

We have a gerudo magus, Kokiri ranger(moi) and druid, a hylian Oracle, and our Gm made a gunslinger.

Not at all.

A good upstanding woman, heart of gold.

That's a lot of squishy casters and no tanks. I might make me a Paladin or a cleric geared towards melee combat.

Up to you, my ranger can do both in truth.

granted, you'll see him doin' better with his bow thats true.

Will we be using vehicles in the race?

Or will it be a footrace?

Hylian, or I guess Human, depending on your thoughts on what I said about the ears.
Seems were doing hylian as elves.

If you haven't seen it yet, the character thread has race lists.

sorry sorry, skipped my mind >.<

Yeah, sorry. Work just kicked up in to high gear for me and has all but wiped out my ability to focus and build a character. I'll try to have one up for you, but you might want to assume I wont be able to join anytime soon, just to be on the safe side.

Yeah, sorry. Work just kicked up in to high gear for me and has all but wiped out my ability to focus and build a character. I'll try to have one up for you, but you might want to assume I wont be able to join anytime soon, just to be on the safe side.
Fair enough. Anyone know what @Erasmus's situation is?

I'm ready when ya'll are.

hopefully the notifs wont bugger us all to hell...

best we keep up a tagging system, tag who we mention in our posts and such.

I should also thing we should have the first psot in the OOC contact all our relevant links,

To IC thread

to character thread

and vice versa for the others, of course having the OOC instead of the thread it's on.. but that goes without saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back