• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ZDA OOC

Here or Discord?

• Discord

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Thread

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finished Sam! :) Hopefully he's okay, I'm happy to make any edits needed~

Also, did you end up making a discord?

Finished Sam! :) Hopefully he's okay, I'm happy to make any edits needed~

Also, did you end up making a discord?
It's good, I like it :3 For someone who had to look up the zodiac archetypes, Sam fits it pretty well.

And no, not yet. I wanted to wait and get more votes in before I committed to it.

It's good, I like it :3 For someone who had to look up the zodiac archetypes, Sam fits it pretty well.

And no, not yet. I wanted to wait and get more votes in before I committed to it.
Heh, I had three horoscope websites up at once while I was making it. :P I pretty much cross-referenced everything.

And alright! I'm all for discord though, I like to chat a lot with people~

Looking at it now, I should make one. Before, there were only three votes, one for thread and two for discord so I wanted to give some time...

I'll make it tomorrow since it's late for me right now.

Oh, I'm so sorry! All alerts relating to this disappeared from my index, as did it's appearances in my watched threads. I assumed that it had been deleted. I have no idea what happened. I hope your still open to have me on? I just need to finish my character's bio and relationships and I will be done :)

Oh, I'm so sorry! All alerts relating to this disappeared from my index, as did it's appearances in my watched threads. I assumed that it had been deleted. I have no idea what happened. I hope your still open to have me on? I just need to finish my character's bio and relationships and I will be done :)
?? I'm sorry but I actually don't remember you. Are you Wildcats that changed your name?

Would anyone be able to give me a rundown of what's going on/happened?
The boss, Lucia, called everyone into the station stating an emergency without explaining any further. Right now, most of the people are outside getting into the squad cars. It's late in the day and currently raining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back