• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ZDA OOC

Here or Discord?

• Discord

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Thread

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would you mind taking a look at Lore on the CS page? Just want to make sure she's good! NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49
I have only one question for you, why would someone with that amount of genius and passion want to stay inside of a dead (crime-wise) small town? Wouldn't she be a better fit for something in a bigger city? I'd imagine that she'd be quite stifled

I'll fix it. I guess I got wrapped up in the character lol But I see what you mean... Is there a specific way I need to change it? Either dumb her down a bit or just edit the back story?

No worries! Just having the issue of what to exactly fix. Like add a back story, but i don't want to seem similar to Dominic lol

No worries! Just having the issue of what to exactly fix. Like add a back story, but i don't want to seem similar to Dominic lol
Well, maybe you could say Hike is Lore's hometown and she's joining as to get experience and put on her resume and stuff like that.

Don't have to say this but it's an idea

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 , I am very sorry but I have to drop out of the roleplay. Thank you forgiving me a chance to join and I wish you all a great time here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back