• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ZDA OOC

Here or Discord?

• Discord

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Thread

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The character is more of a reflection of me than anything made up.
Makes sense. I kind of based my character on more of the basic assumption of what a character is than myself, despite me being a Capricorn. I'm more emotional than I depict Lucia and definitely less hardworking. Though I do have her politeness.

I voted for discord but totally wouldn't mind the OOC being here! With discord it'd be easier to reach each other to ask really quick questions, ask for permission to do stuff, etc. But I also think keeping it here in a bit more convenient since I wouldn't have to keep switching programs lol. Whatever's fine with me though, I don't mind either option!

Also, working on my cs right now. Should be finished and uploaded by the end of tomorrow ^^

I voted for discord but totally wouldn't mind the OOC being here! With discord it'd be easier to reach each other to ask really quick questions, ask for permission to do stuff, etc. But I also think keeping it here in a bit more convenient since I wouldn't have to keep switching programs lol. Whatever's fine with me though, I don't mind either option!

Also, working on my cs right now. Should be finished and uploaded by the end of tomorrow ^^
No problem, take your time :) I know that the CS is a little... intense so I know that it might take a while to fill out. As for the discord/thread, I don't especially have a preference either. My only concern is people not having a discord, so a thread is a safer option. But, I think I'm going to go with the majority in the poll once it ends. If there's a tie, then I'm just going to stick with thread

RANGYOKU RANGYOKU
Accepted :)

Just posted my cs! Please let me know if I need to change anything. I actually finished the text portion of it back when you first posted the cs format lol, i just took my time with drawing those pictures.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Just posted my cs! Please let me know if I need to change anything. I actually finished the text portion of it back when you first posted the cs format lol, i just took my time with drawing those pictures.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49
Looks good to me! In fact, it looks very nice :)

I'll put the names up with mine and the Chronicler when I have my laptop back (updating ugh). I also need to put Gem's up too.

For the sake of not undermining anyone in this roleplay, NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 , perhaps I should make my character a more hands-on approach kind of detective. It works well with a Scorpio character, being intense and aggressive in nature. Would that be okay with you? I'll just edit him to fit that "type".

For the sake of not undermining anyone in this roleplay, NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 , perhaps I should make my character a more hands-on approach kind of detective. It works well with a Scorpio character, being intense and aggressive in nature. Would that be okay with you? I'll just edit him to fit that "type".
If you'd like. Tell me when you're done so I can look over the changes though.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 , I've made the necessary changes.I apologize if my character is a bit poorer in quality as a result, this is my first time exploring someone likes him as of now. I also added his thoughts on Skylar Reeves.

RANGYOKU RANGYOKU , Oops! I hope I didn't make you change your character. As I reread Skylar's thoughts on Dominic I realized that some of the wording might have made it seem like he was referring to himself as a criminal profiler when he was really talking about Dominic in that instance lol. Skylar's job isn't to profile criminals, though it is sorta related. My apologies if it was a bit confusing! If you're keeping this version of Dom though I can just edit his thoughts on him really quickly.

zenguardian zenguardian , no, no, I understood that he had not the same job as my character, rest assured. It's a personal preference of mine to keep roles singular in a team, if both Skylar and Dominic were focused on criminology, even with different methods, I'd worry there would not be much diversity in their contribution to the team, thus undermining one another constantly. I'll be keeping this version of Dominic since this way we have a more tactical, physical approach on the team as well, who does the "dirty work" and not two that lean towards the theoratical and analytic side of law enforcement. Thank you in any case, please let me know if you are opposed to any of my character's thoughts on yours by the way!

Last edited:
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Ahh I understand, thanks for explaining! And no, I don't mind how he feels, nor how anyone else's characters feel, at all. It could make for some interesting character interactions between the two! I'm curious to see how their relationship will develop, if at all haha

Also, I just updated Skylar's thoughts on Dominic slightly. Just a few lil touches to work with Dominic 2.0

Hmm, well, while she's put as stubborn, hardworking and the fact that Taurens are usually seen as practical might be broken due to the fact that they're also family oriented and her family was broken, I'm not seeing many Tauren traits. For example, Taurus can be seen as romantic or foodies (they do enjoy physical pleasures) or more connected with nature. They can also be lazy unless their passion drives them forward.

Truth be told, she strikes me more of an Aquarius than a Taurus :/

Hmm, well, while she's put as stubborn, hardworking and the fact that Taurens are usually seen as practical might be broken due to the fact that they're also family oriented and her family was broken, I'm not seeing many Tauren traits. For example, Taurus can be seen as romantic or foodies (they do enjoy physical pleasures) or more connected with nature. They can also be lazy unless their passion drives them forward.

Truth be told, she strikes me more of an Aquarius than a Taurus :/
Well, uh. I'M a Taurus, and I can tell you that a lot of the things you listed don't pertain to me at all. I can edit her to make her more 'Tauren' if you'd like, though.

I could go on about astrology. I know a lot about the subject, and I could even tell you why most people don't strictly adhere to their zodiac archetypes. Though I won't go into it if you don't want me to.

:/ It's better but I still think she might be more comfortable as an Aquarius than a Taurus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back