• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ||CLOSED||

Hello there, I see you are interested in some RWBY pairings and plots. If you are available, I would love to discuss some options with you via PM?

Hm, I would totally be interested in a Thor x OC x Loki, or a wonder woman x OC or even OC x OC in the DC universe :)

And, I am closing this thread to new roleplay partners for now, as I have a ton of rps! ^^

I know it's closed but

*finger guns* nice profile picture mate

Alright Im out

This is open btw. ^^ I'm craving Hetalia a lot right now. xD

Hello! (: If it'd be alright, I'd love to roleplay the pairings either Steve x Bucky or Leo x Karai with you, if you'd still be interested! If not though, that'd be completely fine and understandable; I don't mean to be a bother or anything. I just thought those pairings might be interesting to roleplay out if you'd be up for either of them. (:

Hello, I can rp the below!

Hunter x Hunter
Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia
RWBY

Fullmetal Alchemist
Soul Eater

Ahh, your roleplaying style and preferences in a partner really match up with mine! The only problem is that I don't really do fandom RPs (maybe RWBY, but only OCxOC). Would you be open to original/non-fandom RPs?

Hello! (: If it'd be alright, I'd love to roleplay the pairings either Steve x Bucky or Leo x Karai with you, if you'd still be interested! If not though, that'd be completely fine and understandable; I don't mean to be a bother or anything. I just thought those pairings might be interesting to roleplay out if you'd be up for either of them. (:
I'd be down to rp either! cx PM me please!
Hello, I can rp the below!

Hunter x Hunter
Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia
RWBY
Fullmetal Alchemist
Soul Eater
I'd love to do any of those! Hunter x Hunter, Soul Eater, or FMA the most tho! ^^ Pm me please!
Ahh, your roleplaying style and preferences in a partner really match up with mine! The only problem is that I don't really do fandom RPs (maybe RWBY, but only OCxOC). Would you be open to original/non-fandom RPs?
Ah, I'm sorry, but I really only prefer fandom rps. Maybe a RWBY oc x oc thing could work? PM me if you're still interested!

Hey there. :) I'm new to this site, or else I'd send ya a message. But I'd love to do a TMR roleplay, maybe Thomas x Newt or something else.

Hi! I'm delighted to see someone who seems so laid-back and fun to get to know. <3:33:

Hetalia :: I would be willing to do a 2P!canon/oc roleplay if we can double up. I haven't roleplayed this anime in a VERY long time, so I may hiccup occasionally, but it'd be fun to give it a shot!
MCU :: For your side, we could do a Thor/oc/Loki roleplay and maybe a Steve/oc/Bucky roleplay for my side? I think that would be pretty fun!

I'm waiting for my 10+ posts to kick in, but I should be able to message you after that. :)
mkay! No worries! c: I’ll eagerly await your message!
Hi! I'm delighted to see someone who seems so laid-back and fun to get to know. <3:33:

Hetalia :: I would be willing to do a 2P!canon/oc roleplay if we can double up. I haven't roleplayed this anime in a VERY long time, so I may hiccup occasionally, but it'd be fun to give it a shot!
MCU :: For your side, we could do a Thor/oc/Loki roleplay and maybe a Steve/oc/Bucky roleplay for my side? I think that would be pretty fun!
Aww, you’re so sweet! ^^ Oh my! I don’t know if I can choose between those! I’d be down for either! Pm me please, love. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back