Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
9588eee29233848ae2e4c47f24b9ca33.jpg

*Nickname: 
"I go by Zapdos, why would I need a nickname? Or maybe you should call me Moltres or Articuno, to annoy my siblings."
Pokemon:
Zapdos
"I identify as Agender, but I'm male by birth. Just refer to me as 'they'"
Type(s):
Electric
Flying
Nature:
Naughty
*Birthday:
December 5
*Long-term Goal/Dream:
"Maybe to actually get along with my siblings for like, five minutes. Or to successfully beat the shit out of them without some sort of intervention. You know, just whichever comes first."
*Quotes from your character:
"Will you two loosen up for like, five minutes?"
"I can't breath, Dad."
"Ugh. This is boring."

Personality

"Clearly, I'm the life of the party! I'm energetic, love playing music, what more could you want from somebody?"
As Zapdos says they are, in fact, quite an energetic deity, almost as if charged by the electricity they control. Most people would diagnose them with a case of ADHD, given the fact that they can hardly sit still, and have a rather short attention span in comparison to most. They're not particularly rude, though, until it comes to their siblings, or their oh-so annoying father, that seems to still think they're a hatchling. In fact, to people other than them, Zapdos is really polite. Especially towards kids, Zapdos loves children.

Rivals:

"My dumb brother and sister. I swear, the two of them couldn't be any more uptight."
Friends:
"I really only talk to the other deities."
Crushes:
"Suicune. A small one of Yvelta, buuut my first choice would still be Suicune."
Intimate Relationships:
"Unless you count Family as intimate, I got nothing. I'm not even really close to them, so I'd say not."

Ability:

Static
Move Set:
Zap canon
Drill Peck
Roost
Fly
TM:
Discharge

Other:

They can play practically any instrument you put in his hands

Last edited by a moderator: