• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Zakle's search (horror, supernatural, paranormal, etc.)

Zakle

Hi! I'm Zakle and I'm 23 years old. I've been writing for years but, due to health issues, have lost that drive to continue. I hope this will help push me forwards. The Owls plotline is the only one that's really set in stone, everything else are merely prompts.

ORIGINAL PLOTS:
Multi-Generational.

Character A was on a roadtrip with their friends and their young son. Everything is going well, that is until the camping van blows a tire in the middle of nowhere. They come across an abandoned building while they wait for help. Character A and their son's lives are forever altered in this one moment.

They meet the Owls. Mother and Father.

In desperation, as Character A's friends die around them, they make a deal to save their son. Now they and every single member of their family from then on out belong to the monsters.

Father Owl is more physical. He's a manipulator and a sadist. Mother Owl has a certain target in mind; she likes mothers. She takes joy in corrupting their children and making them her own. They have a mind link and are 'technically' one entity but they are separate.

They look similar to each other. Dark hair, shallow skin, elegant dress. The love is completely platonic, more like siblings. Maybe egotistical considering they are linked.
They're protective of each other and the followers they consider family. But don't think that would actually stop them inflicting pain when they can.
Even if they 'care' for a human, they will hurt them for their own amusement.
Except for the ones that change.

The ones that change become much like Mother Owl and Father Owl. They physically and mentally become something else. There are several monsters in this universe; a little girl ghost who hunts campers, a masked killer who despises the girl (who claims they're partners), an entity that takes the form of an infant and the golem that protects it, and an exhausted ghost who sleeps under floorboards.

You may choose to play a male character but Mother prefers female victims and this would change how certain characters react towards you. Father would be more prominent thus the story would be more violent and manipulative. If you play a woman, Mother would be more prominent and the story would be more mental torture.

I will play Mother and Father Owl unless you wish to give them a shot. Please be open for learning their lore first before doing so.

Please consider your character carefully for this one; it will change my play style.

Father_Owl.jpg
Father Owl. Mother Owl looks similar.

Character A is a freshman at a prestigious boarding school for magic. She meets Character B, a mysterious woman from a family with many secrets, and love is in the air. However, things aren’t as they seem, and Character A begins to question her feelings. Are they actually real or were they spelled?

In a coastal town young women are going missing, only to be found, later, on the third year, freshly drowned with no defensive wounds and a strange, scaled, rash.

Muse A is a perfect spouse, a perfect parent, a perfect person, with a perfect life. Sure, their significant other’s a little sloppy and their children don’t always listen to them, but they worked too hard to give up their human life now. But then their sibling, Muse B, comes knocking, bringing news of their father’s beheading and dear mother’s kidnapping. The underworld needs a ruler until mother is found, and Muse A is next in line.

FANDOMS:
Harry Potter
Charmed
Buffy
This will be added to from time to time with new plots.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back