• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom zadr and some similar trash

ranch dip

welcome to trash island
howdy! i'm ranch (dip)/randy, i'm 18 and i'm pretty gay. i'm in college to pursue physics, i love dnd, and i'll never shut up about my partner if you ask about them. here's some rp stuff!
what i can offer
  • i'm a literate roleplayer who writes 3-4 paragraphs per post at the least. i LOVE getting into characters' heads and going in depth with development, their thoughts and what influences them to do things. when i get excited about a scene or i'm especially inspired, my posts can go anywhere from 8-12 paragraphs
  • i'm usually a rapidfire writer. i like to sit down and get out posts back and forth while we're both thinking about the scene and how it's flowing and where it'll go next; it usually takes me 45 mins to an hour to write a post. since i'm in college, my availability to do this is limited to the weekends, but i'm more than happy to chat ooc during the rest of the week and i'll occasionally have time to post once or twice between classes
  • i am not comfortable with writing NSFW
what i'm hoping to find
  • another literate roleplayer! i like story and plot and long posts; if i'm the only one sending more than one paragraph then i tend to get bored quickly. the occasional block is fine - we all have those days where we just can't write for the life of us - but i want contribution to be equal on a normal basis!
  • someone else who enjoys rapidfire and is typically available on weekends
fandoms
  • invader zim (ZADR, aged up) - i absolutely love this show and how much potential it had. zim and dib's dynamic is fantastic and has so much room for development into something that could be so much fun to write, imo. i love writing for zim but i'm open to write dib, too
  • rise of the guardians (blackice) - admittedly i hyperfixated on this entire franchise when i was a kid and read all of the books it was based on lmao. i've been dying to play with the idea of the repercussions of jack being nightlight's reincarnation, and the possible memory chaos that could ensue. also, kozmotis pitchiner. i would absolutely love the plotline that's been going around that pitch being attacked by his own nightmares at the end of the movie meant that he was kozmotis again
  • gravity falls (billdip, aged up) - this is a trashy ship and i've had some not nice interactions over it but also i wanna write bill stuck in a human body
  • how to train your dragon - dragon hiccup? i don't have any particularly strong ships for this but Dragon Hiccup?
  • miraculous ladybug - one of the few universes where i strictly write OC, but i'd love to play around with an olden time m/m chat and ladybug
  • avatar: the last airbender - another strictly OC universe! i already have a character in mind that i've been wanting to write for ages now
if any of these caught your eye, feel free to shoot me a message, lmk which one it was, and we can go from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back