Yuza

Wixard

Thinkerer
Yuza

What You Remember I was the child of a noble family from the city of Hispalis. Young, they gave me to the temple, where I was educated, and devoted myself to a life of service to the gods and the people. I was often sickly, time I used to pray. Every time I was spared from death, I took it as a sign that the gods smiled upon my devotion, and I pledged myself to work ever harder in their name. A time came when my devotion was recognized, and I was to be made a priestess at last. 

The night before the ceremony was to take place, a jealous comrade found me praying alone in preparation. Suspecting nothing, I greeted him warmly as he approached, and asked if he would care to join me in prayers. It was then he drove a sharpened candlestick into my chest, screaming that he should have been chosen instead of me. As I died, I wondered how the gods could have allowed this to happen, and I realized that they cared nothing for me after all.

Appearance Yuza was a 17-year-old girl with brown hair and green eyes. Chronically ill, Yuza is thin and somewhat frail. Though she is no longer plagued by sickness, her wan appearance persists in death.

Attributes

Strength 1

Dexterity 2

Fitness 2

Intellect 3

Intuition 2

Willpower 2

Bearing 2

Guile 4

Composure 3

------------------

Physical Skills

Awareness 3

Athletics

Defense

Melee

Stealth 2

Sailing

Thievery 2

Mental Skills

Academics 3+1

Artisan

Craft

Medicine

Occultism 4+1

Navigation

Investigation

Social Skills

Empathy 4

Leadership

Persuasion 3

Perform 2

Taming

Subterfuge 3+1

Mysteries

soon

Aurous Cleric: A pious agent of the Church, capable of calling on the power of the Divine.

Start with Cleric's Robes and:

If from Carto or Hispalis, the Prayer of Justice and a cudge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back