• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yuusharanger OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Demon is a pretty big Umbrella term. Maybe we could specify some kind of species like Imp, Leviathan, Succubus, etc.

And maybe we I can work something out for Lilica, like maybe making the Seven that gets mentioned in her backstory specific demon races or just broad races in general instead of just outright Demon. Or maybe just making them Monsters that embody sins instead of Demons that embody sins.

After all, Lilica isn't the typical horns-tails stereotype demon, and she's more sea serpent.

The main reason for all the demons is IMO that while you mention other supernatural creatures the lore seems to focus on humans and demons making those the most tempting choices. That said if you can give some examples of other races I'm willing to change Daniel's race if I can find a good picture. Due to his backstory though he will still be half human

Last edited:
The main reason for all the demons is IMO that while you mention other supernatural creatures the lore seems to focus on humans and demons making those the most tempting choices. That said if you can give some examples of other races I'm willing to change Daniel's race if I can find a good picture. Due to his backstory though he will still be half human
The only time I mention Demons is when I talk about the Demon King

Okay for the sake of this RP
Iโ€™m mandating that two of you change your races so this team makes SENSE

Crow Crow
Venchi1986 Venchi1986

I elect you
Pick literally any other Fantasy race
Be an Angel, a Vampire, Iโ€™ll even take Satyr
Just no excess of Demons
Make the Shark a Sea Dragon or something

Daniel is now a half elf with a new face claim and different last name

Users who are viewing this thread