What's new

Resource yunniverseミ★

Yunn

YUNNIVERSEミ★
a coding gallery

ABOUT
besides the bad pun, i code sometimes. dunno if i'm gonna post much though.

everything is free to use just keep the credit

do not post here please

might do requests

云 // YUNN

Last edited:
paper hearts

Yunn

PAPER HEARTSミ★
an old code that has been revisited and edited. it has a simple hover animation on the title text. clicking on the title will lead you to the actual cs portion.

the tabs would be the circle icons on the left of the cs. tabs include the main tab which only contains a big image, basics, personality, background, and relationships. to go back there is a button that should be on the bottom left.

feel free to change the colors, pictures, and play around with the codes within the tab containers.
character sheet
mobile friendly
five tabs
vertical tabs
messy code
simple hover

paper hearts

TITLE/ROLE
云 / YUNN

Last edited:
we loved

Yunn

WE LOVEDミ★
yay new code. wanted to make something that can be used for just about anything and anywhere. can be used as a character sheet, character post, interest check, etc.

has a regular text div on the left and picture div on the right, click on go forward and it will do the translate animation and will move leftwards for the div with the tabs.

likewise, clicking go back will have the div go back to it's normal position.

feel free to change the colors, pictures, and play around with the codes within the tab containers.
versatile
mobile friendly
three tabs
simple animation
translation
simple code

My phone that used to ring nonstop Is slowly getting quieter It’s like I’ve lost my words I can’t pick up those cruel words That mindlessly spilled out I think you’re gonna leave me

Will I be able to erase you? In just one moment Can we become strangers? I know it won’t be easy And we had many good times But did we come to far to turn things around? Will I be able to erase you? Can we become strangers?

Tears don’t even come I threw my phone out of anger and broke it It’s like looking at myself It wasn’t like this before But our endless and emotional fights have gotten frequent I think I’m tired now

Will I be able to erase you? In just one moment Can we become strangers? I know it won’t be easy And we had many good times But did we come to far to turn things around? Will I be able to erase you? Can we become strangers?
go forward
go back
we-loved-
we-loved-
we-loved-
1 // I try to act like I’m okay but I feel so down It gets worse, even though I try to laugh it off We can’t hide this break-up that has come Our time has frozen

Will I be able to erase you? Can we become strangers?

Will I be able to erase you? In just one moment Can we become strangers?

I know it won’t be easy And we had many good times But did we come to far to turn things around? Will I be able to erase you? Can we become strangers?

云 // YUNN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)