• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yuka's Story

Purpleness

Unlucky Member
Welcome!

Appreciation to those that take the time to read through yet another request thread!

I am a new Naruto fan but so far I am in love with the series.

Please note that I am on Shippuden, Episode 1.

Before we get to the plots I have in mind, I want to go over what you can expect from me as a roleplayer and what I expect from my potential partners:
  1. Please be active.
  2. Be courteous.
  3. I would like for Original and Canon Characters to be involved.
  4. I am AU friendly.
  5. I am ditch friendly.
  6. I do not double.
  7. My post length is around 100 - 300 words per post.
  8. I am perfectly okay with dark and gritty themes, as is the nature of the anime.
  9. I prefer to roleplay over private messages. I do NOT have Discord.
  10. For character images / face claims I only accept anime images.
Who I can write as:
Kakashi, Sakura, Shikamaru

Whom YOU can write for me:
Orochimaru / Kabuto, Naruto, Neji

Who I will NOT write as:
Lee, Guy Sensei, Sasuke, Choji, Kiba, Hinata, Ino

(ART IS NOT MINE.)

Name: Yuka Cho
Academy Age: 8 - 10
Naruto Age: 12 - 16
Shippuden Age: 18 - 25
Boruto Age: 30+
Sexuality: Straight
Skin: White
Hair: Long, Dark Brown
Eyes: Purple
Adult Height: 5' 6"
Adult Weight: 135LBS
Tattoos / Piercings: None
Birthday: September 27th
Birthstone: Sapphire
Birthplace: Land of Snow

(CONTINUED BELOW)

Last edited:
FRIENDS:
  • Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Neji, Lee
PEOPLE SHE DOESN'T LIKE:
  • Sasuke, Shino, Ino, Hinata
ROMANTIC INTEREST:
  • Neji
PERSONALITY: Overall, Yuka Cho is a quiet and thoughtful person. At first she appears to be cold, distant and aloof, but eventually can warm up to someone. Despite her aloof personality, she is a confident ninja in her skills and abilities but refuses to use her powers for evil.

PERSONAL STORY: Before Dotō Kazahana's take over, Yuka Cho's mother and father served under Sōsetsu Kazahana. Her parents were brustally murdered before Yuka Cho when they refused to serve Dotō Kazahana. Even though she was only 8 at time time she had tried to stop her parents execution, awakening a powerful Ice Release Technique that had been dormant inside of her. Witnessing and desiring that power, Dotō Kazahana imprisons Yuka Cho, who eventually manages to escape, running to the Hidden Leaf Village to live and stay and train.
Yuka Cho dreams of becoming the strongest and best version of herself that she can manage, not knowing that Orochimaru has gotten wind of her Ice Release abilities and desiring them for himself as well.

(CONTINUED BELOW)

Last edited:
Dōjutsu: None

Kekkei Genkai: Ice Release Technique
Born in the Land of Snow, she comes from a powerful and respectful clan. While the clan and Yuka's parents knew of the Ice Release dormant inside of her, they didn't ever tell Yuka of the power within her, for it could unleash at the worst of time, and they didn't want Yuka to be troubled with that knowledge and wanted Yuka to live a normal and happy life.
NOTE: Yuka's Ice Release is very similar to Gaara's protective sand. Any attack that comes at her and the ice blocks the attacks on its own. She can also control the ice much like Gaara does with his special sand.

Special Abilities:
Yuka can't get cold or frostbite no matter the temperature.

(CONTINUED BELOW)

Last edited:
JUTSU LIST:
1. Ice Disk Technique:
This technique turns the moisture particles in the air into ice disks of multiple uses. They can be hurled with tremendous force at a target and are hard to dodge because of their transparency. They can create highly durable shields against enemy attacks. They can be stand on as platforms for hovering in the air. They can also be used to spy with, stringing together multiply disks to reflect images from great distances. By forming the ice into a large lens, the user can hover it high into the sky to focus the rays of the sun into a powerful beam capable of melting and exploding the pinpointed area, allegedly able to burn down an entire mountainous terrain, but when used in this manner, the beam can be reflected onto the user or anyone else, using a reflective surface.

2. Ice Release: Ten Thousand Ice Petals:
The user unleashes a barrage of ice darts. The intensity of the cold is so great, that should a person attempt to block them, it will cause severe damage to the afflicted limb. The user can also use this defensively by creating a wall of ice to create distance between the user and their combatant.
The hardness of the ice itself along with its momentum is dangerous. A metal sliding door on a Thunder Rail car was severely dented and deformed when it buckled under an onslaught until it was torn from its frame and railings.

3. Ice Release: Whirlwind:
Aiming their hand at a target, the user shoots shards of ice rapidly around the target which entraps them in a whirlwind, leading to the target becoming partially encased in ice.

4. Ice Release: Dome of Magnificent Nothingness:
Yuka can quickly freeze the surrounding air and create an icy, transparent igloo-like dome around himself and/or allies to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the air assault of many explosive tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.

5. Ice Release: Frozen Capturing Field:
Upon making a one-handed hand seal, the user freezes the ground underneath a target to immobilize and freeze their feet, rendering them motionless for a period of time.

6. Ice Release: Levitating Ice Platforms:
The Ice Release within Yuka allows her to stand upon floating platforms of ice. She can also create multiple platforms for allies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back