• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yuheng's Art of Love OOC

Would you like a discord server?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Certain people are born with the ability to see spirits. Spirits can see everyone. So effectively anyone who can see spirits can communicate with spirits. Some of these spirits are ghosts tied to the world for some reason to do with their past, in which they need to be eased and then they can finally goto the afterlife. Others are permanently linked to the world for a specific purpose and have a role to fulfill or a spirit life to live as they’re not mortals who died but spirits who were born that way for whatever reason.

Right, so those who can see spirits - all they can do is see and speak to them? They can't, for example, exorcise them or interact with them in any "physical" way?

How does the Lunar Fang sect use martial arts? I mean ... what do they use martial arts for?
Honestly it’s mostly for discipline and self defense. They’re less of a combat oriented sect and more of a business/show sect. Sorta like modern monks who practice martial arts as a way of living rather than being often involved in real combat. They’re there to deal with spirit related tasks or politics being ambassadors and peacemakers. Think modern day shaolin monks role in real life.

Hello! ^^ Jumping in out of nowhere to show interest!
I'm a huge fan of Asian TV, including a lot of Wuxias. This is an awesome idea!

So far I'm looking at making a Heavenly Blade Army martial arts master and maybe a young, ambitious student
Let me know if I'm stepping out of bounds

Hello! ^^ Jumping in out of nowhere to show interest!
I'm a huge fan of Asian TV, including a lot of Wuxias. This is an awesome idea!

So far I'm looking at making a Heavenly Blade Army martial arts master and maybe a young, ambitious student
Let me know if I'm stepping out of bounds
That’s all fine.

what comes next is my lazy writing skills
BLOOD BOILING BATTLES
HEART SHAKING ROMANCE
MOUTH WATERING FOOD
MUSCLES
MUSCLES
MUSCLES
PROTEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

I mean
The wip part was for appearance so
it’s pretty much done
If you want me to fix some parts or add details I’ll try to get to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back