• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom yugioh

Sure, the fandom is huge. But I think your thread is in the wrong place, since this looks like a discussion topic and not an interest check ._.

interest check
The way interest checks typically work is you give information about the RP you want to make (setting, roles, rules etc.). Then people can read through it and let you know if they'd be interested in participating.
Just saying you wonder whether or not people are still into YGO is an invitation to a discussion about the matter, and wouldn't belong in the Interest Check forum.

i have a yugioh rp in the rp area
If you're trying to recruit new/additional members for an ongoing RP, then you would say that, give some information about the RP, probably link to the threads... Not trying to be mean here, but I honestly don't understand what this thread is for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back