• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yugioh Zexal: Alternate Universe OOC

The Silent Z

Just Here

Hello folks this shall be the Out of Character chat thread. Come converse, share and plot here in this simple and useful section for our Yugioh Zexal based Rp. Not sure what else to put here so... instead of thinking it over, I'll post and say hello.​

angelbim10 angelbim10
Since I've now got the thread open. I'll respond here to continue our conversation about your Oc's deck and I apologize if my phrasing was confusing. I mean like style of deck, the theme of it, like Yugi used a lot of magicians in the Dark magician family which is a Archtype in the card game.

Since I see you liked the Original era, Zexal and Five D's. I can throw out some examples to help you. In Zexal I always liked Shark/Reginald's deck that is heavily themed and based around Sharks.

In 5 D's I like the Flamvell archetype based off the experience I have using it in the tagforce 4 game. While in the original era I liked the Dark Magician deck as well.

While for my own OC I've been debating between the Flamvell, Shark and Ninja Archtypes. I also liked the GX era archetype of Ojama.... Xd A hilarious and fun deck.

What about Ninja Archtypes?
The Ninja archetype is pretty good. I can post a link to the Wikia page for them, to show how they play and cards they recommend. Aside from that they have plenty of cards of the Ninja name and archetype to fill a deck. Mostly monsters with supporting spells and traps.

Here's a link for the Ninja archetype while at the bottom has a section where it provides all the cards a available in the family of cards. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ninja

Ah hello everyone, sorry I wasn't aware that we had CS going and OOC going until today, On another note i was actually thinking of using a Dark Magican Archtype honestly.

Yo! Loki777 Loki777 No problems there. Tags don't always work and I didn't use them here outside of Demongirl and movin the convo in CS to here. But I think Forest is prepping his character and has his deck selected as well.

Gimmick idk yet. I'm still debating decks myself, thus why my CS is mostly blank outside of name and appearance.

I'm also down for a Yu-Gi-Oh RP Saru. Never fear, Kit will be there to join in. XD

But yeah! It totally looks like we got a good number of people already for this RP. Which is a good thing too.

Hiya everyone.

What about custom Lyrical Luscinia cards? I made a few to complete the Deck...
I'd consider it but keep in mind they must be reasonable. We had a guy in Kits Rp that posted a Custom card..... Needless to say it didn't go well. But that was a unique case, perhaps?

But yeah as long as they are reasonable and don't break the game, I'm open to the idea.
Custom cards would be a cool idea. But it's up to Saru in the end.
I'd consider it, as long as we can avoid the Metal experience of custom cards. That was overboard and unnecessary to start. But it's a cool idea, I applaud those who can add to existing archetypes and in general create such works.

Switching to Ciphers because less custom cards for it to work. The Silent Z The Silent Z is this ok because it would add a third Galaxy-Eyes into the mix, Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon. I promise to only use Cipher Xyz Monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back