Other YUGIOH: Just A Chat to Remember

"So, explain to the court what you told your lawyer."
"Well, sir, there's an ancient Egyptian Pharaoh living inside this puzzle my grandfather gave me and I made a wish for friends and now this Pharaoh goes around playing punishment games because my friends and I get bullied a lot."

Lawyer: "I can see why."

I don't know why but the reminded me of when Jonouchi said Bakura had weird hair and Honda responds with 'you're one to talk' while Yugi 'teased punk hair with jagged bangs in tri colors' Mutou was standing next to them.
The whole friend group is weird lookin'.

Last edited:
Noticing more and more this sushi themed ship deck called “Gunkan” it first began seeing some cards and deck cores on eBay during random looks. Then Master duel packs getting some of the cards in game. Now looking a bit more into the archtypes play style, I’m rather curious about it. Not sure why the appearances of the cards and name makes me think of the trains deck from Zexal. But regardless, curious about it and this unique looking archtype…. Appears it’s a 11 card archetype right now (Not counting card duplicates) , so a lot of building around to make a full deck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back