• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Yue's Incredibly Mundane Partner Search

Tian

"Yeah, just add some clever and witty title here."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings! I have recently returned from a long hiatus from RP, and I am again looking to start back up some stories. I may be a bit rusty, but I can definitely pump out some detailed posts once I'm back in the grove! I'm looking for long-term partners and am open to various stories or roles. I do have a soft spot for romance though.

A bit about me:
Name's Allen, but you can just use Yue if you want, no preference. I go by He/Him
I live on West Coast US, living in Pacific Standard Time.
23 years old, in a master's program, and working a full-time job, so my posts won't be fast, but I do put effort and detail into the posts when I have time.
I would consider myself fairly literate, and I do tend to write a lot for my posts, but my first language wasn't english, so bear with me if I make any grammatical or structural mistakes.

Interests:
I'm fairly open to a variety of ideas or existing worlds. I listed ideas and fandoms, but it doesn't cover everything, so feel free to ask me if I know of any particular story or theme. If we are using an existing world, I do prefer OC x OC within the established universe, but I'm fine with existing characters/doubling as well. I prefer MxF pairings.

Games/Shows
Craving:
Honkai: Star Rail
Xenoblade Chronicles (1,2,3)
Persona (3,4,5)
FFXIV (Stopped playing after finishing main Endwalker story)
To The Moon (Finding Paradise/Impostor Factory)

Uncategorized:
Cyberpunk Edgerunners
Zelda Series
Fire Emblem Series
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure (1-5)
Scissor Seven
Valkyria Chronicles
Mystic Messenger
LiEat
Kaguya Love is War
FMA
Legends of the Five Rings
Anything Wuxia Theme

In terms of original stories, I may have some ideas, but I'll update this post at another time. If you have any ideas, feel free to let me know! Feel free to ask for mine if you want to hear some of mine!
I can do realistic, or fantasy. I have a soft spot for Eastern fantasy, such as ancient China and woohoo wacky martial arts.

More Info:
If you are still interested, here are some more details.
My post length can range anywhere from 2 to 5+ paragraphs.
I tend to post 1-2 posts per day based on my schedule.
I write in third person, but don't mind what you choose.

If you're still reading, and you're interested, shoot me a DM answering this:
If you were to eat a crayon, what color would you choose, and why?
Or...
Just let me know what you would like to RP!

Hope to see you soon!​

Bloop

Bloop

Bloop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back