• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource yucksie (uxie's codes)

[class=codeinfocontainer] --color-1: #D6B1AB; --color-2: #F7E1E4; --color-3: #FDC9D6; --color-4: #2a2b28; width:500px; height:300px; background-color: var(--color-1); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing:border-box; padding:10px; [/class] [class name=codeinfocontainer maxWidth="500px"] width:55vw; height:52vh; flex-flow: column; padding-bottom:12px; [/class] [class name=codeinfoleftside] height:80%; width:38%; box-sizing:border-box; padding:5px; position:relative; align-self:center; [/class] [class name=codeinfoleftside maxWidth="500px"] height:58%; width:100%; [/class] [class=codeinfotrademark] font-size:9px; color: var(--color-2); float:right; position:relative; top:-7px; left:4px; [/class] [class=codeinfoicon] height:120px; width:120px; border:3px solid var(--color-3); background:url('https://www.rpnation.com/data/avatars/l/30/30903.jpg?1577334447'); background-size:100%; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; [/class] [class=codeinfotitle] font-size:27px; text-transform:uppercase; color: var(--color-3); text-align:center; margin-top:2%; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:10px; line-height:130%; [/class] [class name=codeinfotitle maxWidth="500px"] font-size:15px; [/class] [class=codeinfotagcon] height:33%; width:100%; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; line-height:120%; text-align:center; margin-top:5%; [/class] [class name=codeinfotagcon maxWidth="500px"] min-height:20%; max-height:35%; width:100%; [/class] [class=codeinfotag] background-color: var(--color-2); padding:2px; padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:0.8px; border-radius:3px; color: var(--color-1); display:inline-block; color:black; box-sizing:border-box; height:15px; line-height:120%; [/class] [class name=codeinfotag maxWidth="500px"] font-size:10px; [/class] [class=codeinfotext] height:94%; width:55%; margin-left:5%; background-color: var(--color-2); align-self: center; padding:5px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class name=codeinfotext maxWidth="500px"] height:43.5%; width:100%; align-self:flex-start; margin-left:0%; margin-top:0%; [/class] [class=codeinfotextcontent] height:90%; width:100%; padding:5px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; color: var(--color-4); text-align:justify; [/class] [class name=codeinfoscroll minWidth="500px"] height:100%; width:106%; padding-right:80px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class name=codeinfoscroll maxWidth="499px"] height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:80px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=codeinfosignature] height:10%; width:100%; font-size:22px; color: var(--color-3); text-shadow: 1.5px 1.5px var(--color-1); letter-spacing:1.5px; text-align:right; box-sizing:border-box; padding-right:5px; font-weight:bold; font-style:oblique; line-height:90%; [/class] [class=codeinfolink] float:left; font-size:11px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; margin-left: 2%; text-shadow:none; margin-top:1%; letter-spacing:normal; background-color: var(--color-3); padding-right:4px; padding-left:4px; border-radius:1px; [/class] [class name=codeinfolink maxWidth="539px"] font-size:10px; [/class] [div class=codeinfocontainer][div class=codeinfoleftside] [div class=codeinfotrademark]uxie ®[/div] [div class=codeinfoicon][/div] [div class=codeinfotitle]see you later![/div] [/div][div class=codeinfotext][div class=codeinfotextcontent][div class=codeinfoscroll]with the upcoming changes to bbcode and the (temporary) removal of bbcode+ and bbscript, i will be closing this thread until they have returned!

this started in an exploration of a new type of coding i was completely unfamiliar with, but bbcode+ is basically all of my coding expertise right now. every code in this thread makes use of bbcode+, so this will just be a graveyard when the changes come. even if i'm sad about these changes, i'm still very, very proud of how far i've gotten, and comparing my oldest codes to my most recent always warms my heart! :") looking back on the entire experience; from the first time i got featured on the weekly newsletter (aa!!!) till now, with my stupidly irregular posting of codes, there's a lot to be happy about.

i couldn't have gotten this far without the help of certain people, and i'd like to give special thanks to RI.a RI.a , fluticasone fluticasone , and Alteras Alteras for teaching me a ton of what i know now! to sox sox , allure allure , deer deer , Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , and constellation constellation for being huge inspirations with their own works of art. you're all people that shaped my bbcode+ journey + amazing coders, and i'm really thankful i was ever able to see all of your masterpieces!!

but of course, thank you to everyone of you who viewed, reacted and used my codes! my workshop has always been a place for me to share my codes, and seeing others enjoy them as much as i did to use them made me really happy. the feeling of running into one of my codes on a thread always hits differently, and i'm thankful to all of you that i got to experience it more than one on this site! yall r the best. :")

as of now, i'm not super sure which direction i'll be heading from now on. coding was a really big part of my experience on rpn, but i did start as a bbcoder, and this presents itself as an opportunity to head back to my roots! it'll take me some time to relearn the older works of bbcode, but please let me know if you'd like to see another thread for me on that! otherwise, yucksie's chapter will close here.

once more, thank you for the support i've received since this thread began on 25th march, 2018. see you all again!
[/div][/div][div class=codeinfosignature]– uxie[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back