• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu Yu Hakusho l One x One RP

Sora's wand snapped in half after she was kicked down. 'I'm that weak?!' tears started to pour from her eyes how poisoned was running through her body her arm was broken. She was out cold.

"Spirit Gun!" Yusuke fired a spirit gun at the demons hitting them in the back. He notices Sora was in the worst shape her weapon was broken in two. Her arm was turning purple. "She has been poison!" Yusuke pointed out he glared at the demon girl who did this. "You bitch!" He was beyond pissed if wasn't for Yoko's death plant he might use that same Spirit Wave on them.

Kuwabara used his spirit sword to fight off the demons also. "Kurama get Sora out of here. We'll deal with the rest." Yusuke asked. "Please be alright Sora." He stared back at the demons.

Kurama scooped her into his arms bridal style and left he may have herbs lying around thanks to Kuronue. Though the girl was in the worst shape. He had to get her away. He felt the tidal wave hit a small village. This was bad. He took her to Genkai where it would be best for her to rest.

Kiku had cut more of them down now, jumping the bitch who hurt Sora. She ripped the girl’s throat out with her claws. She cursed ravenously.

Meanwhile their leader cackled, taking this moment to leave through the portal with Hiei on his heels. “ It hurts to have to carry that excess baggage on your shoulders doesn’t it, little demon! I would hate to be slowed down by a weak creature!! ” He laughed, waving the pearl. He began chanting quickly. Hiei cut him down. “ It’s too late, you stupid fools! That’s the consequences of protecting a useless pathetic princess!” Japan will be hit by the tsunami after the big underwater earthquake. It will be broadcasted all over the news globally. The giant fell to his doom as he laughed at their foolishness.

Hiei figured he should destroy it but it will be better off locked away in Spirit World’s custody. “ …” He could feel the seismic activity, it was too late. It won’t be long before the worst of the disaster happens.

Week later...

Sora stayed at Genkai's for a long time she blame herself for what happened that day she was a weak person. Genkai was laying it down on the poor girl. "Stop it, Grandma! She has been through a lot!" Yusuke stared at Sora. "No, she right! I'm a useless princess! I can't even save..." Yusuke frowned at Sora. "Yusuke, she does not get stronger just sitting here and feeling sorry for herself!" Genkai snapped at Yusuke. "Japan is... All because of me!" Only if she knew the true power of the pearl. "Sora? Can you return to your kingdom for answers?" Yukina asked she was helping her heal.

"That is a good idea. Can you?" Yusuke stared at her. "I'm not sure if my kingdom is still standing." She frowned it's would be a good idea to return to her kingdom for answers about her pearl.

The tsunami hit Japan as a result of the underwater quake; it was estimated damages are close to billions. Reports have calculated the loss of life to be over thousands, taken into account for those gone missing, and the death toll is still climbing. The black pearl, newly dubbed by Spirit World of course, was still in their custody. It’s locked away for safety reasons. No one in Spirit World could break the corruption spell, much to their frustration. Koenma would not hear the end of it from his father for his colossal blunder.

Who was left of the hunters, they went into hiding and never heard from again, but they were rejoicing at the thought of winning against Spirit World. A horrible time for both the human World and Spirit World.

Although other countries had felt strong waves it was not as deadly as Japan’s, the world economy was affected as a result of the series of disasters. Schools in Japan were closed until further notice. Kurama felt the heaviness of defeat weighing him down but there’s no use in moping around. He went to check on Sora who is still recovering, bringing with him some tea and homemade cookies. “ Well it won’t hurt to see if your kingdom is still standing, just a thought?” He shrugged.

Kiku had been absent quietly hunting anyone affiliated with the black-black club; it had its merits. She got two of those monsters in a couple of days. It's doubtful it will end here. The black black’s influence in Tokyo was said to be bigger than the Yakuza themselves, or at least that’s Kiku’s estimation. She went to see Sora who seemed to be doing fine. “ I smell an adventure.” She crossed her arms, smiling.

I am guessing you want me to come?” Hiei’s voice drawn out, crossing his arms, irritated by the defeat. He had been training endlessly for the week, taking no breaks or eating and drinking. A demon’s appetite was different than a humans, he won’t need that much food and drink.

Sora stared at the group. "I guess it'll not harm to see if is still standing." She was shocked that Hiei wanted to come with them. "If you want to come along, Hiei you're more welcome too." She gives the fire demon a warm smile.

"Let's go then!" Yusuke wanted to see the sea life himself also as he thought of something. "Do you have a way to take us to your kingdom?" He asked.

"I do, I can still use my wand, Even know it's broken. I can't fix it without my pearl. I can create a large bubble that can take us to the Northern Kingdom." She picks up the broken bubble wand. She wanted to fix this she wanted her pearl back to normal. She can't believe she let this happen.

As she waved the wand a large bubble coved them. Sora created a portal between the human world and her Kingdom. As they all vanished from the temple inside a castle. She was in her mermaid form. The bubble was protecting Yusuke and others to breathe. "WOW!" Yusuke was shocked by the ruin of the castle what happened here was unreal.

The first thing Kurama noticed was the moss growing on the edifice. It was obvious how long the kingdom was in ruins; the only sign of life were the marine animals swimming around. The sharks paid them no mind or any sea creatures, sensing Yoko of all threats next to Hiei. He did pay attention to the graffiti signs of the war against the hunters.

It was a detailed description displaying how the hunters won the war but then there was the tale of the subjugation and enslavement of the merfolk. He shook his head used to the cruelty that’s life.

Kiku joins Kurama her eyes wide; she wonders if there’s a correlation between the hunters and the black- black club. Suddenly she was momentarily distracted by the beauty of the ocean next. “ There should be some kind of library? Maybe it’s still safe?” There has to be some secret waiting for them.

He’s with Kiku diving deeper into the ruins looking for trap doors or any door for that matter, maybe a secret passage. Hell, there must be doors activated by magic. It seemed Kiku joined him. He can’t smell anything that would suggest magic. “ Sora?” He frowns at her.

Last edited:
"We have a library, I'm not sure if any--" She remember something there was a hidden passage where her mother would keep magic items. She swims over to status the hunters did not notice this it's only active by royal blood.

She has bitten her finger as she painted a symbol on the status as it moved. It's relived a secret underground tunnel. She swim through the tunnel and she came to a room that was covered in limestone. She grabs a book as she opens it there was a spell to remove the curse off the pearl.

"What is this place?" Yusuke asked. "This a secret room for the royal family. No one knows about this place." Sora explained as she flipped through the pages. "I'm not sure if this spell would work. It's said my blood can remove the curse from the pearl. But I'm not strong enough to use this spell." She frowned.

"How does this work?" Yusuke asked as he stared at Kiku maybe she can help Sora with this. "I need my pearl back to use this." She explained.

Shouldn't we get the pearl away from Spirit World’s custody?” Then Kiku would try to help Sora in any way she can. The next step is to purify the pearl from its corruption. It did not seem like it would be cut and dry at least to her.

It’s gonna take a bit to convince Koenma.” Kurama spoke, but Yoko would have just suggested stealing the damn thing but Kurama disapproved. He would think Koenma would want to purify the pearl or order Sora to train. Yoko would probably suggest that the princess get stronger.

"I know Koenma not going allow me to touch that pearl. Even if is my own." Sora frowned. She wasn't sure what to do now there wasn't anything else that can help them. "I haven't told anyone this. But, I'm powerless without my pearl. I can only do minor attacks on demons." She explained with a frown

"For you to train. You need your pearl back?" Yusuke asked.

"Yes I do, Otherwise it's fruitless for me." She frowned at Yusuke. She wished there was something else here but it's seem like those damn hunters had taken everything from her kingdom. That when she bumped into a small status that when the dish that status was holding fallen then broke. A small stone rolled out of the dish Sora pick up the stone.

"A stone?" Yusuke stared at her. He blinked as he stared at the stone for a moment there were some strange cravings on it.

"This can't be, This is a mermaid tear. It's a story about where Royal Family created a stone that can change the world. This is similar to my Pearl. But it's not as strong." She explained

It was quite the conundrum and trying to steal from Spirit World is like trying to break into an impregnable fortress. After the six spirit items were stolen, it’s near impossible to break into Spirit World’s vault. Kiku sighs tapping her chin, a light bulb went off in her head in that instant. “ Oh! Hey! Hey! I think I have the answer to your problem. An old friend of mine may have the ability to power up the mermaid tear!” Kiku grew up with her and they both helped the other with their potions. Kiku’s friend is a mermaid.

She knows where said friend lives though the friend lives in solitude. “ Her name is Eimi.” She wonders if her friend would want to help. Kurama saw no issue with trying either. “ I have no objections.” He said, looking at the others. Eimi lives near a lake and often visits the oceans.

Sora stared at Kiku as she hand her the stone. "Let's visit your friend." With a smile. Maybe she can try talking with Koenma about getting her pearl back she wanted to see if she can remove the curse off it. She do anything to put things back to normal.

"Leave to Kiku!" Yusuke grinned at the girl he loves smart females.

"There is one more place I want to visit." As she turned to leave the underground she swim through the tunnel back to the castle. She heads to a garden that was once covered in flowers and sea life. She wanted to create a grave for her mother and her people who fought for the kingdom.

Eh-eh it’s not a problem.” She turns around her cheeks pink, puffing up her face. Kiku really was only trying to help her friends. She figured they would visit shortly anyway. It would be nice to see an old friend. Though it’s been a little while since she’s seen Eimi. Then there’s convincing the baby prince to give them the cursed pearl.

Kurama followed Sora into what looked like a grave, probably the royal tomb. “ I am sorry about your family. Is there anything I can do?” He looked around sensing the souls of the merfolk who lost their lives in the war against the hunters years ago. He stood there and moved around to offer his condolences to her people, getting on his knees as a sign of respect for the dead.

Sora stared at Kurama then smiled. "I would love it if there were some flowers." She remembers there used to be flowers in this garden a long time ago. "I hope Koenma would let us have my pearl back. I'm the only one who can control the pearl's power." She explained.

Yusuke smiled at her. "I'll get hold of Koenma when we return back to our world. To see what we can do." He explained he knew this wasn't going to be easy.

After she visited her family grave she returned to the group. "Let's go home." She waved her wand as they appeared on the beach near her apartment. She has taken the book with her also to see what else she can do.

Back at Spirit World..

Koenma leaned forward looking as if they lost their minds still soured over the whole incident. “ Are you asking me to hand over the pearl after you allowed this to happen?” He stared at Sora in particular. He’s not saying he won’t give it back knowing only Sora can use its power. “ It begs the question if you can only use it, how did their leader manage to?” The vault was deep into the palace and only his father or him had access to it after the spirit items were stolen. “ Maybe Sora you need to figure out a way to purify it before I can think of giving it back?” He leaned back into his chair, pawing at his face. Things like purifying cursed items are of our Spirit World’s jurisdiction. “ Find someone who can I’ll meet you half way..” He explained.

Sora frowned at Koenma's request. She was about to say something but Yusuke stop her from talking. "it's not her fault what happen! She was cut off guard. The princess is still in training with that pearl. Those demons were stronger than she was." Yusuke frowned at Koenma as Sora sighed.

"If I was able to unlock the true power of the pearl, I might have stopped this form from happening. I had not clue how to. I believe I have a way now." She explained she wonder if Kiku's friend can help her

If she is right the mermaid tear would help undo the pearl if she can get the mermaid tear strong enough to work. "Fine, I'll do that," Yusuke answer him staring at Sora he did not want her to worry too much about it.

Koenma would retort but he had other things on his mind like some members of the black-black club were murdered. It wasn’t done by humans there’s no logical explanation for it but the prince knows better. “ Fine, do what needs to be done. Yusuke, I want to talk to you, Kurama, Kuwabara, and Hiei if he’s interested well after this is done. Feel free to join girls.” He frowns, getting up to leave them to get to work promptly. The prince had bags under his eyes after the amount of paperwork he had to finish because of the incident. Now has finding out who murdered those men on his shoulders.

"Fine, I'll get them," Yusuke called up his friends to come to Spirit World to talk with Koenma.

Sora stared at Koenma she was worried about the prince. "Sir, You should get some rest. I know the paperwork is important also. But. You should take it easy." She can understand what Koenma was going through she was a Princess.

"Him rest? HA, that good one Sora! He'll keep working until he drops!" Yusuke smirked. "You're not helping Yusuke." Sora frowned at him.

Koenma nodded and said he won't rest until things settle down as normal as it can in Spirit World. “ Yusuke I don’t see how that’s funny. It’s rich coming from some who complain a lot and skip school.” He retorts, it will get under Yusuke’s skin but he doesn’t care.

He looked to Sora shaking his head. “ Don’t worry I’ll get some rest once things calm down around here.” He tidied up his papers which he spent all day signing or stamping. It was really boring.

Alright, we’ll be there.” Kurama nods, and he lets Hiei know they’re heading off to Spirit World, though getting in touch with Kiku proved to be difficult. He told Yusuke he can’t get ahold of her.

Last edited:
Sora had to agree with Koenma but she did not say much how can someone do that all day? She would lose her mind with that paperwork. "Okay." That was the only thing she can say to him.

Yusuke rolled his eyes at Koenma as Kurama said they would be here. He stared at Sora for a moment. "We'll get the bottom of this." He smiled at the girl he hopes Kiku shows up also. "You still own that date with Kurama" Causing Sora to blush she stared down at her feet.

Kurama did not say anything fortunately for him Hiei arrived with that soured look on his face. It was not an unusual sight or course. Kiku arrived eventually. “ Now we are all here, what's this meeting about?” He looked to the baby prince who had a mission for them.

Someone’s been targeting the black-black club from the looks of it’s not done by human hands.” He had a piece of the specimen, a vampire seed that feeds on the blood of humans. It was a rather nasty piece of work with a face that looks as if it’s in agony.

The other black-black club members, well, what’s left of them at least.” Koenma frowns, sighing. He suspects a demon but can’t place their class or didn’t get any more details.

Kiku cups her chin. “ How do we approach this? We need a plan.” She frowns, not wanting to end up another incident with those hunters.

Sora stared at Koenma she hated vampires they're not like other creatures of the night. But why was this person killing the black-black club anyway? She stared at Yusuke for any type of idea of what to do.

"That thing is after human blood? But why are they targeting them?" He did not understand why He did not want to get Sora in the middle of this also. Since she can't do anything right now.

"We should figure out what going on first and take it from there. We're dealing demons." Yusuke explained. "Scout out the city and find something." He explained again.

Koenma folded his arms in front him sighing. He can’t believe he had to talk about top secret information too soon. It was a dark time. “ I didn’t think I would have to talk about chapter black so soon.” He gets up, sighing, making his way over to the window that overlooked the courtyard. He felt and looked grim as he thought of that incident.

The black-black club had captured demons who crossed over from Makai to the human world. They would brutally torture them for sport or for their own gain.” The chapter black revelation is the reason Sensui went mad and the reason he developed multiple personalities. He hasn’t heard from the former spirit detective since then. It was a dark day for Spirit World who were forced to do damage control.

I’m assuming a demon that is attacking the black-black club members, it may be personal vendetta against them.” He said, shrugging. He trusted Yusuke to handle this on his own with the others. His work won’t be done despite needing to rest.

Last edited:
"I see" He wasn't sure who was attacking the Black-Black club. What was the reason behind it. But it was horrible that they captured unwanted demons and torture them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back