• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu Yu Hakusho l One x One RP

I thought we could watch the moon as a way to end the night.” He thought it would be a good way to spend their date. It sounds romantic. It was laughable since he isn’t that type but he knows to play the game. “ If you have any ideas yourself I’m more than willing to hear them.” He smiles. He’s a good sport too. He finished his slice of cake and drained his tea.

"That sounds perfect to me, I know a perfect spot also." She explained she wasn't sure what else to do she knew Kurama can't breathe underwater. Showing him the sea was out of the question. "I wish I can show you my world." She stared at him with a frown. "We should get some sleep and get ready for tomorrow." She explained standing up from her spot and taking the plates and tea cups to the kitchen to clean up.

We can go to the place you know.” Kurama wouldn’t mind, he's up for anything. As for visiting her world he doesn’t know how he could figure out breathing under water. He supposed they’ll figure it out or not. “ I’ll see you later.” Looking at his wrist watch it’s getting pretty late anyway. He left her apartment. Yoko realized that Kiku comes from a long line of potion makers. He can’t help but smile, perhaps he should pay the girl a visit soon.

The next day the plan was to meet everyone at the beach. He brought the sub sandwiches, chairs, and towels. It seemed Kiku accepted to join them. She says she’ll be bringing a tent and soda.

She appeared in a pink bikini and went to help Kurama set up the picnic. But Kiku explained she had plans tonight therefore won’t be there all day but was being vague. “ I wonder when Yusuke is coming heh.” She mumbles, ignoring the smirk on Kurama or Yoko’s face. She can’t tell whose who.

He did say he’s bringing pizza.” He looked at around the beach it was a beautiful day not a cloud in the sky.

“ Oooh! You can’t go wrong with pizza!” She chuckled.

By the next day Sora got ready for the beach party she baked some cookies. She packed everything up as she heads to the beach that wasn't too far from her apartment also. She appeared in a blue bikini with her hair pulled back in twin tails. She walked through the white sand to the area where everyone was. "Sorry, I'm late! I just finished baking the cookies." She placed the basket down on the table.

Yusuke arrived with a couple of boxes of Pizza he figure everyone would be there. He stared at Kiku was dressed in a pink bikini he blushed at the swimsuit she was wearing. Kuwabara smirked at Yusuke. "Like what you're seeing?" He teased Yusuke as Yusuke hit Kuwabara in the arm to shut him up. "The cookies smell good Sora." Everything look good to him he wasn't a picky eater.

Kurama smirked as Yusuke blushed at the bikini Kiku was wearing. He went to help set up for the picnic. He thinks Sora looks good in that bikini getting the sense that blue is her color. “ I hope you had fun last night.” He scratched his head. It’s definitely a beautiful day perfect for swimming and a pizza day.

Meanwhile Kiku noticed Yusuke was blushing and she winked at him then went to Sora. “ It’s good to finally meet you. I'm sorry about the other day if not for those stupid creeps we would have gotten to know each other better..” She felt bad that poor Sora narrowly ended up as plant food. Thankfully she has control over them and nothing terrible happened.

"Same here, it's alright. Things happen. I'm glad that Kurama and others were there." She smiled at the group. "Let's enjoy this day!" She was happy about today as she stared at Kurama with a smile. "I did enjoy last night" She had fun last night even know it wasn't something she planned. As she enjoyed some of the food that everyone bought with them as she thought about some of something she still wanted to show Kurama her world. Now can she do that?

Yusuke smirked at Kikus he does look cute in that swimsuit. "Don't worry about what happened. As long Sora here is alright." He explained as he notices Sora was troubled by something. "What wrong? It's about those assholes. Don't worry we'll catch them next time!" He asked "What? Oh no, I was just trying to think of an idea what to help Kurama to breathe underwater for a while." She explained.

Kiku tapped her chin, knowing she had an alternative for Sora’s problem in regards to Kurama. “ I may have a solution to breathing underwater if you want to use it by all means.” She has the solution to their problem sitting on a shelf unused and probably collecting dust. Therefore it was the only potion ever made by her; it's doubtful it lost its effectiveness. “ I come from a long line of potion makers and apothecaries. I have a potion that should help Kurama breath underwater. I’m not sure how long the effect will last though.” She had no problem with them coming over to check her shop out.

I will be seeing your potions for myself. I wonder if there’s a potion for my death plants.” Yoko was the one who spoke. Kiku nodded with a smirk. Kurama would have to see the shop for himself. Yoko knows the girl made poisons; it would be interesting to see them for himself perhaps take some for himself.

She crossed her arms across her chest, frowning. “ I wonder..” Her voice trailed off,Never mind, stay away from the greenhouse I’ve set the temperature at high. It’s tropical in there, meaning it’s hot like a jungle. The hydra secrete a toxic miasma unless you are immune. I’d keep your distance.” She’s immune to all toxins and poisons it would be easy to navigate for a demon but the miasma is thick and there's no visibility.

She helped herself to the food and was quite excited to show off her work to them. It takes a lot of work to craft potions, not to mention time and finding the right ingredients. Most of her potion ingredients are from Makai.

Sora stared at Kiku she had a potion to help Kurama breathe underwater. "If for a couple of hours. It should be alright." She wasn't sure she can breathe underwater with no problem. As Yoko spoke about some death plant she got chills just thinking about it. She stared at the water as she walked over to water once she jumped into the water she transformed into a mermaid. She dived under the water taken in the sealife she love the sea and the life under the sea.

Yusuke has never seen Sora's mermaid form she dose have a blue tail. As Kiku said something about helping Kurama out with breathing underwater for a while. "I would like to check out your shop also." Maybe there was something for him to help him with his spirit energy. Kuwabara thought the same thing as Yusuke. "Don't worry, I'm not planning to go near those plants." Kuwabara wasn't stupid. Yusuke wanted to know more about Kiku also. "Do you create your own potions?" He asked.

I may have to check it out myself.” Kurama moved to watch Sora who took off into the sea. He never saw her mermaid form either; it must be interesting living in the ocean. He sat on the sand eating his food and sipping his soda. He joined in soon after but just until the water was up to his waist. How ever, Yoko dislike the idea of getting his tail wet or his ears filled with salt water.

Kiku watched Sora dive headlong into the water. It must be nice living in the ocean. “ Yes I do make my potions from scratch. Why do you want a potion for something?” She tilts her head, seeing no reason to deny a request. Though it would largely depend on what Yusuke wants and the ingredients.

Sora swim around in the water as she was playing with the fish. She loved it under here she can stay there for hours. After a while, she surfaced from the water she can tell that Yoko doesn't like the water that much. "I did not think foxes hated water." She giggled she found it cute. She tried her best not to splash the water on him she swim over to him and hopped onto a rock that was nearby.

"I was wondering if you can make something that can help me with my spiritual energy," Yusuke explained he wasn't sure if she had anything for humans or just demons. As he grabs a slice of pizza and some soda also he was enjoying himself. Maybe something can make him stronger than before.

I don’t like the feeling of salt water in my ears or my tail.” He frowns, it was just something needing to get used to eventually but not today. He stepped out of the water though Yoko doesn’t mind the sight of the waves crashing on the sand. He saw it as life going on in a philosophical perspective. “ It seems Yusuke is having a good time.” He smirks, pointing towards the boy with his thumb.

I can make one but it will take a bit with the ingredients I make my potions from scratch.” She sensed Yusuke used Ki so it won’t be hard to create a suitable potion for his needs, maybe Kuwabara too. Kiku put a lot of effort into her potions. She hoped her potions would make Yusuke happy.

Sora stared at Kurama she figured as much. Only if she can help him with that. She can understand where he coming from also. Getting water out of the ears is pain. She stared at Yusuke then smiled. "Yeah, he is." At least someone is happy for once he not fighting. Her tail splashed the water as she watches the waves crash onto the shoreline. The breeze played with her long hair.

"That be great!" Yusuke was happy she can make something for him and Kuwabara also. He stared at Yoko and Sora who were just enjoying the water at least Sora was he stared back at Kiku. "Do you want to swim?" He asked he wasn't sure if she was scared of the water or not. "If you don't want to, we can do something else." He did not care if they had to pick up shells off the sand.

Hm, I'll let you have fun with Shuichi for now.” Yoko went to rest, leaving it up for the boy to have fun. His green eyes fluttered, he's aware of the fact Yoko hates sea water. “ This will be my first time underwater telling the truth. It seems very exciting.” He will take his time looking at marine life. Perhaps keep a journal of his time.

Duh! I came here to swim! Not to sit around.” She started walking to the water. It took a bit for her to get used to the water she waded in. She can’t remember having this much fun. “ You boys coming?” She waved to them.

Sora nodded her head as Yoko turned back into Shuichi. "It's exciting." She swims over to him. "if you're ready I can take you under." She wasn't going to rush him she knew Yoko heated seawater. She just hope the fox did not mind for a few hours. She held out her hand to him to take she wasn't going to let him drown also.

"Hell yeah!" Yusuke dragged Kuwabara with him to the water. He wanted to have fun Kuwabara wasn't happy about being dragged whatever he get over it. "I'm going get you for this!" Kuwabara started splahing Yusuke.

I’m ready.” He figured Yoko will be sitting this one out for the rest of the day while they’re underwater. It's not a problem for him. He anticipated his trip down under would take a couple of hours. It was kind of exciting to see life under the sea from his point of view.

Kiku followed after Yusuke and Kuwabara splashing them giggling. It was nice outside and fortunately for them the sun will dry out their clothes. She expected retaliation. It’s a shame Hiei chose to stay behind on this nice day. “ Come and get me!” She flailed her arms.

However, Hiei was keeping an eye on Kurama with the help of his Jagan eye, much more interested in that than participating in games. He also kept an eye on the hunters who were getting scolded by their leader. It's amazing the things one can do with a third eye. Not to mention how powerful his Jagan eye is.

Sora grabs his hand and then takes him under the water. She did not let him go she wanted to make sure he was alright. "What do you think?" She asked him as she played with a fish that was swimming passed her. She grabs some sea shells that were on the bottom of the sea. "Sea has many gems." She stared at the shells she figure they might be useless to Yoko but to her, they were not.

Yusuke smirked at Kiku as he chased after her through the water. "Get her good Yusuke!" Kuwabara smirked at his friend. He felt something was off but he wasn't sure if one of the hunters was nearby or what. He did not want to ruin the fun day. Kuwabara watches Yusuke and Kiku play in the water together.

Kurama was enjoying this but it wasn’t meant to be as a water spout absorbed Sora into its core. He hissed, Yoko and he was useless under water. The spout was dragging her away; he sensed a demon nearby. All he could do was follow.

Kiku seethed, sensing something was wrong she saw someone with Sora. “ Oh shit.” She saw them holding onto the princess. She stomped towards them until she saw a purple mist. “ Oh no.. it’s wisteria.” It was a high concentration of the toxic plant, this was bad news for demons like her. Like really bad she could sense it affecting Shuichi as well. “ Yusuke.. Kuwabara don’t breathe the mist in.” she felt weak to her knees, coughing violently. The purple cloud was around them.

The demon girl stared at the princess smiling. Yusuke and the other boy won’t be a problem because of the wisteria.

Sora was caught off guard by the sudden water spout where did that come from!? "Damn it!" She can't swim out this the current was too strong for her to move. The only thing she did she removed her pendant and then threw it at Kurama. She was useless without it anyway before being pulled away she glared at the demon girl. "Coward! Your and your group are much of cowards! You attacked innocent humans!" She shouted at her.

"Damn it all!" Yusuke can't believe this only if he would bought his spirit items with him. He might have gotten out of this. Kuwabara used a cloth to cover his mouth. Yusuke can't see anything only if he can catch the damn demon who was out there. "SORA! KIKU!" He shouted he can't let those two girls get killed! He slowly lift his finger into a Spirit Gun he needed to fine that damn tree.

The girl stared at Sora rolling her eyes and making a hmph noise. “ Innocent?!” She cackles,” I beg to differ, princess. A Little birdie told me about them playing a big part of the dark tournament.” She noticed Kurama reaching for Sora’s pendant, frowning, she teleported close, taking it from him. It wouldn’t be nice of them to interfere with their kidnapping plan. The tree affected Kurama and Kiku, though sensing another demon nearby.

Hiei appeared of course, destroying the tree quickly though the poison hurt him. He could feel it. However, he wasn’t going to go down that easily neither Kurama or Kiku.

The girl took that moment to leave with Sora; the wisteria is known to hurt and weaken demons. It was one way to torture them.

Hiei was angry, very angry. He still felt weak. In the matter of losing to a cowardly demon. Though it can’t be helped the smell and the toxic gas made him too tired to fight. “ They haven’t gone far. They can’t escape my Jagan eye! You!” He stomped over to Kiku. He recalls this girl is a potion maker. “ Is there some kind of potion to help against the wisteria tree?” He wiped the blood from his nose and mouth.

Y..Yes I have an antidote for it too.” Kiku coughed up blood, seething. It seemed Yoko was just as angry. Both Kiku and Hiei knew getting the spirit fox angry is bad. “ I..I’ll take you to my shop just hold onto me..” She got onto her feet.

"Dark Tournament. That tournament with black black club?!" How can they be part of that?! "YOKO!" She screamed for the fox demon as left with this demon girl. She knew they can't get away from Hiei's Jagan eye. She can't get free she knew this was going to happen what can she do now? Fight back she can only if she can activate the pearl's true power.

"Damn this Tree!" As Hiei saved them from the tree weak he was but Kuwabara on the other hand just weak but he can still move. "Please. L-Let goes before anything happens to Kurama's girlfriend" He still had the energy to tease a bit. He grab hold of Kiku, and Kuwabara did the same.

Kurama coughed though he’s weak and back on his feet. “ I don’t see how this is a joking manner.” There was an edge to his voice not in the mood for teasing. He held onto Kiku who teleported them to her shop. The first thing he noticed was the organs preserved in glass jars. Was that a dead puppy ? It seemed more like a lab to him than a shop.

Kiku made her way to a shelf procuring a bottle from the top shelf containing a baby blue liquid. A sip would cure them and give a burst of energy. Loss of energy was one of the side effects of the wisteria tree. Kurama took one sip, then Hiei, and her next. “ l’m ready to kick some hunter’s ass. ” She mumbles.

Hiei frowns,” They’re hiding in Makai..” He picked up a palace in the most southern part of Makai. It would not be easy to break in the castle it seemed that their leader had put up barriers that even would take the Jagan eye a bit to destroy, they did their homework. “ I believe Deep South. That’s like an hour from an old acquaintance of mine.” He frowned.

They’ll regret this..” Was all Yoko said, he was going to make them pay with a painful death by his plants, a slow and torturous death of course. It’s time to show who the legendary spirit fox Yoko Kurama is.

The demon girl dropped Sora off in front of a man who is the size of a literal giant. He got on his knees.” Oh I have waited for this..” he grabbed Sora’s face, sneering. Of course he sensed something odd like the unmistakable Jagan eye spying on them. That explains why he felt Hiei’s presence from a distance.

Sora flopped on the ground. "Hey watch -- EKKK!" She did not like this she growled at the man before her. "I might not have the power to kill you. My friends will." She smirked at him. She can feel Hiei's presence also she hopes they can find her before it's too late. She knew she wasn't in the human world no more no this was more of Makai's world. She wished there was something she can do there was no water around she can't even attack them!

Yusuke takes a sip along with Kuwabara which was better than before. "Let go fine them. We have to get hold of Koenma to get into Makai." He explained. He wasn't going let Sora get killed or the world falls into darkness over her pearl.

"Is there a way into Makai?" Kuwabara asked he wasn't sure the last time they went there was with the Saint beasts castle.

How does one stupid weak little girl own such power?” He frowns, grabbing a hold of the pearl. It was ironic that an awesome power was wasted on a pathetic girl. It was kind of mind boggling. He chuckled loudly, the structures shook. “ I would like to see those kids try to kill me. It’s sad that they have such a weak friend like you holding them down. After all, you let your kingdom fall. Look up, weak and pathetic, your picture is in the dictionary. It’s a shame the pearl’s power is wasted on a weak princess.” He stared at the pearl as a cloaked figure approached them with a book in hand. It has begun after all those years of searching the princess was right under their nose, a stupid little girl. He's been waiting for this for far too long to get his hands on the pearl.

This should help turn the pearl on our side and the corruption will be quick.” They flipped pages, and started chanting as the pearl started to glow black. Meanwhile the girl stared at the princess, smirking and forced Sora to watch.

There should be?” Yoko sighs, it would probably be best to get a hold of Koenma. He felt the strong aura, wrinkling his nose.

Kiku pressed her hand to her chest, frowning. “ Let’s get going.. I don’t like this feeling.” She starts walking, feeling that heavy weight in her lungs. Fighting was imminent, not that it matters.

Sora's mind went blank as her blue eyes turned pale. 'What am I going to do? What can I do?' She was losing the fight she can't wait for Yusuke to come knocking on the door. She stood up to her feet and closes her eyes. 'No, I'm not going lose this!' she lift her hand as she summoned her bubble wand to her hands she gripped it before twirling around creating a large bubble.

She might be losing her powers but not her will to fight. Yoko told her not to let her guard down. The bubble turned into crystal-like stone as she threw them at the demon. As the bubble hit them they exploded into crystal shards. "I'm not weak! You picked the wrong princess!" She shouted. Her wand glowed as a small pond outside the castle was creating a large wave.

Yusuke got a bad feeling. "Come on Baby prince!" He shouted at Koenma as the prince open a gateway from the shop. "Stop yelling, Yusuke!" Koenma shouted back at him. "Hurry, She can't hold them off. She trying." Koenma explained as Yusuke jumped through the gateway into Makai. "I'm going kick their asses!" Yusuke wasn't happy he notices strong energy coming from the area where Hiei was talking about.

Oh no you don’t!” The demon girl flew at Sora’s arm landing a swift kick and putting more power into it and it should break the princess’s arm. The wave were getting stronger of course. She was worried about them but she isn’t going to go down without a fight. She stabbed the princess with her sharp poisoned nails.

He blocked the crystal shards with his pole arm, chuckling “ Fool! Now let’s see what the corrupted pearl can do.” He felt such intense power coursing through his body. He felt the wave turn in the other direction. The wave grew to the size of a tidal wave; it would sweep through Makai in under a minute. “ HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOSE! STUPID GIRL!” He turned around getting ready to leave for the human world.

Kiku and the others rushed through the gate. Yoko cut down the hunters sensing the impending danger. Hiei was quick on his feet, slashing the leader’s arm off. Kiku had kept her back to Yoko fighting that girl who kidnapped Sora. It gave Yoko time to leave as he rushed to Sora. “ You messed with the wrong demon you fool.” He sent his death plants after their leader. He seethed as the blood was gushing but he’s not going to stop. He cut down the death plants though one nicked his leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back