• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Sign ups/Recruitment)

Name: Ezra Waller

Personality: Ezra is enthusiastic about several things. Food, fandoms he's part of, and dueling. He'll happily talk about any of those, but loses interest if other subjects come up. While he generally seems laid back and upbeat, he's got issues when it comes to grudges and unfairness. He views any means of getting even one can get away with as fair play if it's proportionate to the wrong, be it beating someone in a duel or using his computer skills to dig up dirt. When it comes to dueling, Ezra prefers to bury his opponent quickly under a barrage of powerful monsters, relying on his Kozmo monsters' abilities to bring out more of themselves to flood the field early on with any late game strategy relying on regaining lifepoints and the field advantage.

Dislikes: Spicy food, authority, losing

Background: Ezra was average in terms of most things, be it grades or friends. After graduation he used his tech skills to earn a living helping out with computers (with an unofficial side job as a white hat hacker). His formative memory from childhood was being picked on by bullies before being defended by his friends, which he tied to his love of the Space Wizard War Travels series (the in-universe movie the Kozmo cards are based on, in real life they're based on Star Wars and The Wizard of Oz) and inspired him to build his Kozmo deck.

Skills: Planning and organizing, memorizing information, finding the shortest distance between two points.
Special Powers: None, although he's a skilled cracker and suprisingly fast and agile for his sedentary lifestyle.
Decklist: Top | Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME CARD DATABASE
Ace Monster: Kozmo Dark Planet

BoltBeam BoltBeam Hmm... May I ask what those roles are ? I could perhaps help with one of those...

And I'll be sure to make the non-important character as soon as remotely possible.

Well, we still need two main characters - masters of Xyz and Pendulum respectively, as I believe neither of which have yet been taken. As it stands, Syncho belongs to Einz, and Fusion belongs to yours truly.

"It was at this moment, *insert name here* knew. He *censored* up."

Again. Sorry, but I 'think' your character still may be good to go - albeit in a less important role? I dunno how less important, as I ain't the one in charge, but hey. Is what it is, I suppose.

Well damn. Huh.

I'll have to talk to them about that. Seems we've got a problem on our hands...

I have another deck idea I could use, but I'd need to find a randomizer or something online, or a manual duel sim to actually use the deck so I can better duel forum style.

Hmm. Here's an idea - you can still keep your previous character, but make a new one to take either Xyz or Pendulum master, thus nailing you the main character slot you want.

Assuming that's fair game, of course! I don't remember a limit being stated when it comes to characters here, so hey. Go nuts.

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Pendulum Master Ehh ? I can take that and run with it indeed... Just need to chose out of my 5 favorite Pendulum Decks... Which might make it difficult.

As for the other I'm thinking Lightsworns should do nicely .

BoltBeam BoltBeam Okay then... Working on them right now... Though I'm somewhat confused about how the duels is to work in the RP ... Do we assume it is similar to how it was pre-Link summoning format or ?

BoltBeam BoltBeam Okay then... Working on them right now... Though I'm somewhat confused about how the duels is to work in the RP ... Do we assume it is similar to how it was pre-Link summoning format or ?
I would assume so. We're not allowed to use Links as it is, so I would say that - pre-Link format.

c399ddfb28623c6793b2abdeed82da58.jpg

I changed mine to XYZ Master because I realized I really, really wanted to use my Trains Deck.... Also apologize for lack of work... I'm tired ATM and need some sleep.
Name: Hayla Ashens

Personality: Hayla seems to be the rather courageous, yet funny type. She always seems to love to make jokes about a lot of things, even when usually not appropriate. Cheerful and fun loving, all she wants to do is put a smile on everyone's faces and for them to enjoy what she does.

Dislikes: Anything not fun related
Background: Hayla loved everything there is to know about trains. Perhaps because of the fact she always visited her father on his job, which was being a conducor of a rather large train. She connected with the large locomotives since she was young, andwanted that to reflect in her dueling style. Hence why she mainly uilizes the power of trains.

Skills: Quick-thinker, rather organized despite her chaotic lifestyle.
Special Powers: None
Decklist:
Ace Monster: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Juggernaut Liebe

(If someone doesn't believe it fit the requirements of XYZ Master I'm perfectly content just making both unimportant side duelists who may go pretty far)

Decklist:
Ace Monster: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Juggernaut Liebe

Ain't Numbers banned from the RP since Numbers are a ZeXal-exclusive concept? I see like two in your extra.

EDIT: And like, three Link monsters. Those shouldn't be there, either.

EDI2: Neither should Exodius; also banned. No ruling on the Malefic Cyber End, might want to check in with the GM on that one.

Last edited:
Ain't Numbers banned from the RP since Numbers are a ZeXal-exclusive concept? I see like two in your extra.

EDIT: And like, three Link monsters. Those shouldn't be there, either.

EDI2: Neither should Exodius; also banned. No ruling on the Malefic Cyber End, might want to check in with the GM on that one.

Let's see...

Link Monsters (Sorry. Link Format is unavailable.)

Number Monsters (Only exist in Zexal)

Auto win conditions (Generate X counters, destroy a specific monster, complete certain actions.)

Eeeyup... Good luck fixing those!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back