• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Closed for now)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

• "Heh... Ahhahahaha! You think a mechanical Dragon can swipe my God?! My monster is of divine descent! Your effects can't hurt it at all!" Eraser used it's tail to smack the dragon away.

Thawne Thawne

• Axel Kujo
    Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Claudas/Wicked Avatar & Dreadroot, LostHaven LostHaven (Elizabeth)

Axel drew his next card with a swipe, drawing the one card he thought he didn't remember to put back into his deck. This was his out if it gifted him exactly what he needed. The only Spell card he ran in the deck he inherited from his brother.

"I activate a Spell, Sekka's Light! By using this, I forfeit the ability to use any other Spells or Traps for the rest of the duel, and I get to draw two cards in exchange!" he announced. It all depended on this, he closed his eyes as his Raging Spirit lit up the top two cards of his deck in bright red as he drew them, smirking at what he got. "Then, I'll use its secondary effect, by banishing it from the graveyard and revealing a monster card in my hand, I get to draw a third card!" He revealed the Superheavy Samurai Gauntlet before shuffling it into the deck, drawing a third card. "Now, with Scale 1 Superheavy Samurai General Jade and Scale 8 Superheavy Samurai General Coral, I set the Pendulum Scales!" The two pillars of blue light appeared behind him in the air, his two monsters up there as well.

Everything was set for his comeback, and everything was ready for him to win.

"With these scales, I Pendulum Summon the level 4 Superheavy Samurai Scales in defense mode!" The emerald warrior came down from the shimmering portal, its DEF at 1800. "I then use its effect! When it's summoned to my field, I can revive a Superheavy Samurai sleeping in my graveyard!"

Claudas laughed, before flipping his facedown up. A blue explosion enveloped all Monsters on the field. The trap set was none other than torrential tribute.

With Sarah

Eraser exploded, as Sarah's lp dropped by 3600, but she was smirking. "Eraser's effect on destruction, all cards on field are obliterated!" Suddenly the explosion expanded, absorbing all other cards on the field.

Thawne Thawne

• Axel Kujo
    Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Claudas/Wicked Avatar + Dreadroot), LostHaven LostHaven (Elizabeth)

Axel smirked as his opponent blew up his own board.

"Unfortunately for you, my monsters aren't going anywhere. By discarding Superheavy Samurai Soulfire Suit, and banishing Superheavy Samurai Flutist from my graveyard, my monsters are safe from destruction by card effects and battle this turn! You've left yourself wide open, you bastard," Axel said with a confident sneer.

Kaguya Tsutomei|Properly Introduced
Tensei chuckled a bit at Kaguya's worry over him. He hadn't thought that he did anything that would make him worthy of being thought of like that. He just went out looking for trouble and got punished for it. The pain wasn't as severe as he was thought it was initially, but larger movements still hurt to make. He laid back in the infirmary bed and exhaled, hearing the girl address him with her name. He looked over with his dichromatic eyes, returning her smile.

"I'm Tensei. Tensei Yuusho. Nice to be properly introduced," he said light-heartedly.
Kaguya nodded, still smiling. "That it is, Tensei. That it is." She said, happy to be keeping him occupied at this moment in time. It's not a lot she can do - but it is but honest work and caring. She continued to watch over the injured yet recovering boy, trying her best to remain calm and all the rest of it. "Just try to not move, it'll hurt less. It's easy for me to say, I know, but... Really. Just remain still and it'll pass sooner than you'd think." She said after a while of silence, hoping Tensei listens to her and takes her word for it. Of course she'd know how that feels - she's in a wheelchair and must have been in one heck of an incident to be so. Kaguya had no intent of disclosing such juicy stories, however...

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Sarah

"I draw!" She looked at the card she drew and grinned evily. "I activate Monster Reborn! Now come to me Cyber twin Dragon!"
The monster that Marcus had previously appeared on Sarah's field. "Now it hits you twice! That's 4800 damage right there!"

With Claudas

"Or did I? Reveal yourself, Wicked Dreadroot!" The dark Obelisk returned. "It can't be destroyed if it has immunity to spells and traps!" He grinned mischievously.

Thawne Thawne

• Axel Kujo
    Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Claudas/Wicked Dreadroot & Wicked Avatar), LostHaven LostHaven (Elizabeth)

Axel scowled as he saw that behemoth still on the field. Just what did it take to take these things down? Immune to Spells and Traps along with protection from monster effects? He'd have to attack over, and he didn't know how he could do that. It was over. No, he wasn't about to give in. He wasn't about to roll over and die. He would take this thing down in his own way. The crimson aura burst around him, coloring his hair the similar color. His deck began glowing a similar color as he reached for his graveyard.

"Due to the effect of Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter in my graveyard, I can special summon him back to the field if there is a Superheavy Samurai monster on my field once per turn. Now, by tuning the level 6 Shutendoji and level 4 Scales to my level 2 Trumpeter, I'll summon a warrior with no compare! Clustering hope joins together and births a warrior to stand against the darkness! I Raging Synchro Summon...level 12 Superheavy Samurai Sword Saint Nobunaga!" Axel chanted. A bright light beamed behind him as a Superheavy Samurai monster larger and sleeker than any before it stood proud and defiant against Dreadroot at about three-fourths of its size. It had two katana sheathes on its hips and two on its shoulders. It boasted an impressive 5000 DEF that didn't decrease. "Sword Saint Nobunaga's effect grants it immunity from all cards on your side of the field. Now go, Nobunaga, cut that demon down to pieces!" The mechanical beast responded to Axel's command, drawing two of its swords and rushing Dreadroot. "And in that instant, Nobunaga's effect activates! Its attack target is switched to defense mode, and Nobunaga deals piercing damage!"

Kaguya Tsutomei|Helplessness

Kaguya sighed, unsure what to say to him. Sure she could keep him down, but not forever - she's just trying to assure his safety for the time being. "I find it admirable when those who are down still seek to get back up... Through the pain, potential love and losses, they can spur on. It's poetic, cute too... I'm just sorry that your wishes cannot be granted..." She said sadly, frowning. She didn't seem to pleased about it either - but in no way would she go in his place. No sir! That would end very badly.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Claudas was like, 'What the F*ck?' when Axel Summoned a new Monster with 5000 def. And as it attacked, Dreadroot would have gone to defense, but Avatar smirked. "Too bad my Monster is immune to your effects!" But he forgot it could be destroyed. "Uh-oh!" As his Monster was sliced in half, Avatar was sent flying as his LP dropped to 3000. "Damn it!"

-Sarah-

She smiled evily. "Of course I did! You can't Summon out whatever you planned on until after your next turn, my field has one monster who can Attack twice! You may as well surrender, and I may spare you, if you join me!"

Thawne Thawne

• Axel Kujo
    Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Claudas/Wicked Dreadroot + Avatar), LostHaven LostHaven (Elizabeth)

Axel raised his arm as the crimson aura around his raging spirit manifested once more. This duel was over, and it was time for that evil spirit to be abolished. He was about to prove his merit as a duelist and set his own identity. In truth, it didn't matter what deck he used. He used both decks with his own unique style, his own courage. His brother's deck responded to his wishes, providing him with the means of victory in this game.

"Now, Superheavy Samurai Steam King Train attacks you directly! Steam Flame Cannon!" The train opened its maw as a jet of fire and steam shot forth towards Claudas.

"Agh!" Claudas went flying as his LP dropped to 0, and his mask fell off. The two cards, Avatar, and Dreadroot, flew away as the done vanished. However, the now unconscious Claudas had his mask off and revealed himself to be.... Claudia, the Slifer duelist from the library.

Sarah

"Oh really? I draw!" Sarah Smirked, and said, "I tribute Cyber twin Dragon to summon Kuraz the Light Monarch! (Lvl 6 2400 atk)!" A warrior in gold armor soon appeared. "And now, I blow my own monster up, as well as your facedown, then we both draw one card!"

Marcus Martell
Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sarah/Wicked Eraser)

Marcus growled in anger as his facedown, negate attack, was destroyed. He was banking on that to survive another turn, but if she had destroyed her own monster he may still make it. He drew his card, and this was it. This was the card that could save him: Overload Fusion. Next turn, he'd have two cybernetic dragons on the field, one of which could destroy spell and trap cards on the field. His victory was guaranteed now. He let off a small smirk, almost unnoticeable.

Sarah

"You believe you have it all figured out? Let me show you the card up my sleeve then! I activate the spell card trade-off!" A spell card resembling trade in appeared, but the Felgrand was being given to the giver instead. "This card activates only if I have a level 7 or higher Monster in the GY! I banish it to draw two cards!" Eraser vanished from the GY, as Sarah drew Two cards. "Perfect! I play Reject Reborn to Summon Edea, then Summon Edios from the deck! Now, I tribute both to Summon Erebus, the Underworld Monarch! (Lvl 8, atk 2800)"

Elizabeth Ainsworth
Disaster Averted. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thawne Thawne

Elizabeth let out a sigh of relief as Axel managed to beat the odds, and finally put a stop to the Wicked Avatar's vessel. That would mean that they are slowly approaching the final battle. "Good work, Axel..." She murmured as she lifted Claudia up and placed her into one of the many empty beds. Poor girl would probably need to rest after all that's happened. Being possessed by a Wicked God is probably taxing.

--------------------

Raidriar Ainsworth & Akane Akatsuki
This is Technically a Kidnapping.

Akane remained curled over on the ground, clutching her head even as Kirito left with her deck. At the very least, she couldn't hurt Red-Eyes more than she already had. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!"

"You've gotten quite a bit more resilient now, haven't you? Let's fix th-"

"No, I'm going to fucking stab myself if you don't shut up!"

"Now, that's a bit too drastic, don't you think-"

Was that hesitation? Had Akane perhaps grown more resistant to the Wicked Gods' control? However, while Akane was having her internal strife, she failed to notice a looming shadow approaching, until it was too late. She felt a sharp pain in the back of her head, falling unconscious almost immediately afterward. Raidriar dropped the brick and then hauled the girl over his shoulders, complaining into his phone with his other free hand. "Bruh, really?" He remarked, "It seriously feels like I'm committing a crime... What if she gets a concussion or something? What the fuck do you mean she won't?! I swear to god, bruh, Liz is gonna murder both of us... Seriously, you're a creep, 'take her to the infirmary but make sure to tie her up'... Is this what you're into? No wonder you're still - actually, no, you're right, I don't want to be an uncle... Keep being a weirdo then." Raidriar groaned as he imagined the weeks of detention he'd get for this...

Welp.

Axel Kujo
Interactions: LostHaven LostHaven (Elizabeth), Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Claudia)

Axel watched in joy as Claudas' life points dropped to zero, and the wickedness was expunged from the young duelist. He had actually done it! He won! He smirked intensely as he dropped to his knees, raising an arm in the sky in triumph. Now, all that was left was to find the last one and put them in their place once and for all. He'd have to grab Tensei as well, seeing as that kid was one of the better duelists in the school. Yukari and Kirito as well, as those two were two of the four Masters. He could worry about that later. For now, his celebration.

"I...did it. I won. We can do this!" he shouted to the heavens.

----------------------------------

Marcus Martell
Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sarah/The Wicked Gods)

Marcus furrowed his brow as he looked upon the field. Just one more turn was all he needed, and that monster didn't have enough attack points to bring his life points down to zero. It was indeed over, and he was the victor. He waited for Sarah to finish her move.

Sarah

Thawne Thawne

"Perhaps you didn't hear me. You're fated to lose this duel! I activate Erebus's effect! By sending two monarch spell/traps from my deck to GY, then I shuffle a card on your field, in gy, or in hand into the deck! I choose the card left in your hand!" Sarah smirked. She wasn't letting him make a comeback.

Marcus Martell
Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sarah/Wicked Gods)

Marcus' face dropped into a scowl as he shuffled his Overload Fusion into his hand. Even if she hit him with Erebus, he would be left with 400 Life Points on his next turn. And then, his Overdragon would take the field and annihilate that monarch of hers. It was over alright, but fate was on Marcus' side this day.

Sarah
Thawne Thawne
Sarah was still smiling wickedly. "You fool, you have no clue as to what I'm about to do, do you? Allow me to reveal the last card in my hand, Strength of the True Monarchs!" A card image appeared revealing Erebus the Underworld Monarch pushing back a falling moon with just one hand. "I can only play this if I control a level 8 or Higher Monarch with 2800 or more ATK. This turn, it gains a healthy 500 atk, can attack twice, and deal piercing damage. The catch is, I must pay half my LP. Not like it's going to do much to help you however."

Erebus stomped towards Michael, before raising a fist and pulling back. "Now perish!" Erebus threw it's large fist at Michael.

• Rintarro Fubuki|Re-Emerging

After several hours whimpering in the closet from the impact of whatever the heck that Duel Disk did to temporarily and metaphorically send his crotch region to the Shadow Realm (as in how much it hurt), Rintarro could finally stand. He slowly stood up, thankfully having made the most of the time from practically hiding in a closet. Plenty of materials in there and all sorts of unused stuff nobody wants, so he took a fair few of 'em and decided to spice up his own Duel Disk a bit into the colour scheme of Frightfur Sabre-Tooth, where the outer edges of the disk had yellow claw-like shapes (as in where one would play the cards, the edges there are now like yellow claws), and the rest was shakes of blue gradually lightening up towards the 'core' of the disk.

Rintarro stumbled his way out of the closet with this new disk on and ready to roll, Nightmary yet looming over him.
    "I hunger for a hearty affair... Tell me Nightmary, how does it sound to put 'revenge' on the dinner plate today with a side of 'total mayhem'? Because either way you look at it - I know now exactly what has happened, and I am going to find that damn child and grind her into the dirt! Not just for me - but for everyone she tricked! Now - come! Let us MARCH!" Rintarro had said aloud to only himself and Nightmary with him before he would set off, stepping one by one and with a serious look and slightly crazed on both melded into one on his face. He is now undergoing the process of hunting Sarah down. For revenge. For everyone.

LostHaven LostHaven (Nightmary), otherwise open.

Academy War Arc Character Status
Rintarro
- Finally not crippled, hunting Sarah down
Fuma - God hunting, so far not so good
Kaguya - Overseeing Tensei in particular, otherwise in hiding
Nuet - Defending the Infirmary (think a security guard)

Dangerous Frightfur Nightmary
The Time For Retribution Hath Come! | BoltBeam BoltBeam

The shadow of Nightmary loomed over Rintarro, cackling. "Her victims keep piling one after the other. At this rate, the Wicked Gods will achieve their schemes. Ah, all roads lead to a thrilling end, don't you agree?" Even Nightmary was nervous about a confrontation. "I hope you know that I cannot hope to stand against the Wicked Gods with my current power. Even if I am here, this will be your fight alone..."

That aside, Nightmary really didn't want to hear a mouthful from Eraser about being a traitor and whatnot. They never really liked Eraser anyways, even if they were Eraser's offspring.

Rintarro Fubuki|A Solo Fight for Vengeance

Rintarro nodded to Nightmary's words, noticing their fear. Huh, funny - a scary monster like Nightmary is scared in itself! Rintarro contained his laughter but smiled. "Yeah, I hear ya. It's quite a fun ride, I wonder how it'll crash and burn! It may loop a loop, derail and them just smash into the surroundings! Wouldn't that be quite the entertaining display? But enough of that - I've got a few words to smash into that damn kid's face. For me and for others." He said sharply and the wandering continued - he is hunting down Sarah, for she was the one who brought the Wicked Gods upon the academy onto select people, himself included. While it did let him meet Nightmary, he cannot forget how irrational the Wicked God card he had been given was. The Wicked Eraser - an appetite for destruction. It suited him nicely, but there are some things you just 'don't' destroy.

LostHaven LostHaven (Nightmary)

Marcus Martell/Axel Kujo
Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (The Wicked Gods), Myself (Axel), LostHaven LostHaven (Implied)

Marcus was slammed by the monarch, and subsequently sent into the the grass behind him as he cringed from the pain. That card shouldn't have existed. He hadn't heard of any Monarch card with the ability to grant such immense abilities to any of their cards. His vision went dark as his soul was transported to the Shadow Realm, the last thing on his mind before he went was seeking his revenge on that girl and crushing everything she held as payback. Arriving in time shortly after leaving Elizabeth to continue his search, Axel arrived with eyes wide from shock to see Marcus losing and his soul being sucked up into a swirling black vortex above him. He had hoped that Elizabeth would follow him to confront this girl. Axel was only standing back for right now though, scared to move any further. If this girl had all three of the Wicked Gods, he wouldn't stand any sort of chance.
------------------------------

Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Kaguya)

Tensei's body was encompassed in a golden glow momentarily. The injuries he sustained were gone, and his bruises were all healed. He looked down at his hands as he clenched and unclenched both fists. He was amazed by what he witnessed. He turned his head to gaze out the window, seeing his divine dragon peering through at a fraction of its size. It titled his head towards a great storm of dark clouds, presumably where the action was going down. With a determined look, Tensei nodded at his dragon before turning to Kaguya.

"Looks like I'm all good to go! I've got to get going so I can help everyone else, Kaguya. My dragon is the only chance they've got at winning," he said.

Kaguya Tsutomei|Go Get 'Em

"Looks like I'm all good to go! I've got to get going so I can help everyone else, Kaguya. My dragon is the only chance they've got at winning," he said.
Kaguya took a while to process that, but smiled. She would wheel back and out of the way so he could get up and out of his situation, and no less even get a move on to begin with. "Well, good luck out there. I'll be staying here, I suppose. Where it's safe. I hope you stay safe as well, and return similarly." She said calmly, seeming to put a great deal of trust in Tensei and his words, no less his determined expression. She eventually returned that expression with a hopeful one, mostly composed, and hopeful. "...Go get 'em, and make sure you get the message across." She said after a while in a softer, quieter, yet still seriously sounding tone. In others words - 'make them regret making those gods exist because it just so happens (insert weakness here and other reasons) happen to exist too'. Or something like that. Kaguya would stay behind as she said, it's safer and there's nothing she can really do to help in this stage. All she can do is wish for safety of those willing to fight these Wicked Gods, for she is not one who is willing.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Kirito

Kirito soon showed up, noticing Axel was there too, as well as the unconscious Marcus. "I'm guessing we're in deep if she defeated Zane #2!" He said jokingly.

Sarah smiled wickedly. "Of course! I have all I need to Summon forth the ultimate god card! Soon, this world will pay, for sealing the wicked gods away, and for hurting me! But perhaps I should wait. I need to savour this moment, and wait for whatever little resistance is left to destroy all in one go!"

@Shrine

Elizabeth Ainsworth
Some Creepy Shrine... Was it always here??? | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thawne Thawne

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow as Axel just ran off. Better make sure he didn't get into deep shit. She sighed as she trailed Axel closely behind.

They arrived just in time to see Marcus get taken to the Shadow Realm, and from the looks of it, the final boss was standing right in front of them. She death-stared Sarah as she went off on a tangent about crushing all her opposition or something. Man, a handgun sounded really handy right now. If her job wasn't on the chopping block, that loli would have been sent to an early grave by now. "I think a visit to the psychologist is in order..." Elizabeth murmured threateningly... And Felgrand also cut in, uninvited.

"A little shrimp like you thinks she can control gods! I haven't heard a funnier joke since ages!"

"Shut up Felgrand." Arkbrave quickly silenced the egotist dragon. He didn't want to fight the Wicked Gods. Nope. Not today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back