• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Closed for now)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
-Kirito, Yukari, Claudia (?)-
LostHaven LostHaven Thawne Thawne

Yukari stepped back, quite in shock. "A Shadow Duel?!"
Kirito himself was just as shocked. Akane completely changed, and it seemed she was not herself at all. "Fine, I'll have that rematch, just let that boy go!"

Just then another figure walked up, beside Akane(?). He wore a mask concealing his identity, but it was a scary mask regardless. "Dreadroot, I have appeared. I'm guessing you picked out these two girls as our first opponents?"

Yukari was shocked at who showed up. "You're Claudas! To think you were a shadow duelist!" "No, I'm merely using this person as my personal vessel right now." Claudas(?) Replied. "You may call me Avatar. You two girls are going to be in your last battle.

Kirito was now pissed. "I'M A GUY!!!" He yelled as he activated his duel disk. Yukari did the same. Avatar brought an arm up as a black duel disk made of shadow appeared, activated.

-With Rintarro-
BoltBeam BoltBeam

Eraser laughed, as he was on the field and spoke. I see you don't know what I can do. Let me show you.
Eraser looked towards Rintarro, waiting.

-With Banner-

"The students, are they being targeted as we speak? If they are, we have to hurry!"

Akane Akatsuki (?)
The Shadow Games Begin. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thawne Thawne

The blade stopped a hair's length away from Marcus' throat. Akane(?) turned her attention back to Yukari. "Heh, playing the hero now? She laughed, shadows crawling across her arm, forming into a Duel Disk. "Fine by me, then you perish first." She looked over to the Avatar, then back toward the girls. "Then let us begin. There will be no mercy."

Akane(?) drew her first five cards...

"This is already over. I activate Cards of The Red Stone, discarding Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon and draw two cards. Then, I summon The Black Stone of Legend, and if I banish it, I can Special Summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon from my hand!" The Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon appeared on the field, letting out a horrible screech - almost pained, as if it were being chained down. "I activate Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragons effect! I Special Summon Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon from my graveyard, and I activate Monster Reborn to summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon! Then, I tribute Red-Eyes Black Dragon to special summon Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon, and set one card face down. I end my turn... Now then, dance for me. I will show you despair."

Akane & Claudias: 16000
Yukari & Kirito: 16000

Field: |Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon: 2800/2400|Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon: 2400/2000|Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon: 2400/2000| | |
Spell/Trap: |Red-Eyes Fang With Chain||||| <Field Spell>
Pendulum:
Graveyard: Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Cards of The Red Stone
Banished: The Black Stone of Legend

LostHaven LostHaven

Yukari would draw her card. "Dance of Despair you say? I'm actually going to be creating a symphony of Stars here and now! Since you control monsters an we don't, I'm allowed to Summon Cockadoodledoo to my field as a level 4 monster!"

A white rooster monster appeared, flexing it's wings like muscles. It had 1600 atk. "Now I Summon Speedroid Horse Stilts!" A horse head on a pair of stick like protrusions appeared. It was lvl 4 and had 1100 atk. "Horse Stilts now let's me summon Speedroid Terrortop from my hand! (Lvl 3 atk 1200)" A spinning red top with blades on it's sides appeared. "And it enables me to fetch this card from my deck, Speedroid Tri-Eyed Die! Now I special summon Speedroid Takentomborg from my hand, since I control only Wind Monsters! But he isn't staying for long! I tribute him to Summon Gum Prize from my deck!" A toy robot appeared. It was lvl 1 and had 0 atk. "Now I synchro Summon using Cockadoodledoo and Horse Stilts!"

Her large rooster transformed into energy rings that the toy horse flew through, turning into four stars that multiplied to 8, then a beam of light shot through.

"Descend now, Dragon born of cosmic power! Stardust Dragon!"

Her Father's Ace Monster appeared, roaring in challenge at the Red-Eyes monsters. (Atk: 2500)

"But now I am going to synchro Summon again using my level 1 Gum Prize and level 3 Terrortop! Come forth, Hi-Speedroid Puzzle!"

Both monsters vanished as a robot with a machine gun arm appeared. "Now Gum Prize let's me mill a card. If it's a Speedroid, my monster gains 1000 atk!" She sent the top card to the GY, Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke. "Alright Puzzle gains 1000 ATK! Now Stardust Dragon, go in there and take down Alternative Dragon! Cosmic Flare!"

Her Dragon flew forward before taking in air and blasting out a beam of light at the dragon.

Tensei Yuusho
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Kaguya)

Tensei was actually glad to see Kaguya was willing to let him help her. When he offered his aid to other duelists, sometimes they scorned him for beating them or claiming he won off a fluke and had no real talent and nothing to offer them. The majority of duelists rejected him and insisted they could figure out their own problems.

“Yeah, it’s no trouble at all. If you want, we can st-“ Tensei stopped mid-sentence as an unspeakable chill was sent down his back. He could hear his dragons behind him, roaring in fear of something that had appeared on the school’s campus. His yellow eye began glowing green once again. There was something going on at this school.

Axel Kujo
Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Wicked Eraser) BoltBeam BoltBeam (Rintarro)

Axel had wrapped up his lecture and managed to check on his bike as well, which was all fixed up. After dropping the runner back off at his garage, he felt something was wrong. He couldn’t put his finger on it, but there was something really bad going down. He removed his duel disk from his bike and fixed it to his forearm, and straightened his Slifer Red jacket. He took off running towards the main building, stumbling across a duel between the ‘Fusion Master’ and the ‘Pendulum Master,’ only something was very wrong. Two monsters he had never seen either of the two use before stood on the field, both of them titans in size and wicked in design.

“What the hell....” Axel muttered to himself in disbelief.

(Time for a clean sweep...!)

• Rintarro had this messed up look on his face as he drew his next card then motioned to his god. "Go ahead, make a name for yourself and share with the class what you can do!" He ordered, intending to activate said god's effect, yet hoping the god itself would explain. It soon cackled. "You see, I am allowed to destroy myself at any time..." The god began, the tone of voice dead and eerie. "And when I am destroyed, I destroy every 'other' card in play! Behold, my power!" It roared as it exploded into noting but red 'arrows' from above, bombarding the entire field. Except when it cleared, Sabre-Tooth still stood. What the heck is going on?

LostHaven LostHaven (Raidriar), Thawne Thawne (Axel)

Raidriar Ainsworth
He's screwed. | BoltBeam BoltBeam Thawne Thawne

Alas, even Raidriar's ultimate creature - one even he was afraid to use, held no significance over the Wicked Eraser. Moreover, it could talk?! Raidriar watched in utter dread as the Eraser blew the field to tatters, leaving only Frightfur Sabre-Tooth. ''How?! Amorphage Treachery should prevent monsters from activating effects!'' He screamed in shock.

And that wasn't even the worst to come. Sabre-Tooth pounced at him, his life points now at 1900. He was blown right off his feet, and sent flying toward Axel. He landed only a few steps away from the guy, struggling to get back on his feet. ''FUCK.'' He cursed again, now beginning to cough up blood. God... Why was there blood? Those monsters weren't just holograms anymore... They were real.

''Get the fuck away...'' He warned Axel, still unable to regain footing. ''That fucker isn't normal. Don't get yourself roped into this Shadow Game.''

Akane Akatsuki(?)
Nope. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

''I think not.'' Akane(?) exclaimed, revealing her face-down card. ''I activate Red-Eyes Fang With Chain! And by destroying it, I equip Hi-Speedroid Puzzle to Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon!'' Stardust Dragon attacked the Black Dragon, dealing 1200 battle damage. But the Speedroid Puzzle was now history. ''And now, Alternative Black Dragon summons Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my grave!'' Red-Eyes appeared, standing at 4800 ATK. And Yukari's board was now emptier than Raidriar's wallet. ''It's over for you.''

Yukari glared as she would set two cards facedown. "I guess I end my turn!"

LP:16000

Set cards 2, monsters: Stardust Dragon, Hand: 1

"It's my turn!" Avatar declared, as he drew a card. "I start by summoning Goblindberg!" A goblin driving a bi-plane appeared. It was lvl 4 with 1400 atk. "It's effect allows me to Summon the level 4 Vylon Prism from my hand!" He declared as a mechanical glowing creature appeared. It had 1500 atk.

"I now tune my prism with my Goblindberg! Great Dragon of perdition, burn everything in this forsaken world to ash! I synchro summon my very soul!"

As he spoke, the monsters vanished and a vortex of flame appeared behind him. Soon, a giant Dragon appeared, but with murderous intent in it's eyes. "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend!" The monster roared, as it glared at Stardust Dragon. (Atk 3000, lvl 8)

"Now battle my servant! Destroy that Dragon, Absolute Power Crush!"

Her dragon's right fist caught fire as it threw the fist at the Dragon. Yukari's Dragon got hit as it exploded. Yukari felt her face get slammed into by heat, as her LP dropped. (LP: 15500)

"Now I end with a facedown! Your move Kirito!"

Hand: 3 monsters: Hot Red Dragon Archfiend
Set:1

Kirito drew his card, looking at the large Dragons on the field. 'We're in hot water unless I get some moves off." He thought.

"Okay! I Summon Rescue Rabbit!" A lvl 4 bunny in a hard hat appeared. "Now I banish it to Summon two lvl 4 normal Monsters of the same name to the field from my deck! Alexandrite Dragon!" Two gleaming Dragons appeared with 2000 atk.

"Now I advance summon using my two monsters with 2000 atk! Let's go, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!" As Kirito's Ace monster appeared, it looked at the two enemy monsters, in sadness as if it's friends were fighting against their wishes. "Now I activate Galaxy Expedition! Since I have a level 5 or higher Galaxy monster, I can summon this card from my deck! Galaxy Knight!"

A robotic fencer appeared. "Now I XYZ summon using my two lvl 8 monsters! My Photon Dragon now gains the power of the stars themselves! Appear, Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon! (R:8 ATK 3000)"

The new Dragon appeared, screeching at RDA as Kirito nodded. "Cipher Dragon now detatches a material to steal a monster! I pick the 4800 atk Red-Eyes! Go Cipher projection!"

LostHaven LostHaven

Akane Akatsuki(?)
Hallway | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Why didn't Avatar attack using their Red-Eyes monsters? That said, however, the prospect of toying with their victims did amuse Akane(?). ''Heh. Keep flailing in vain. This may be most entertaining.'' She commented as Cipher Dragon took her Red-Eyes Black Dragon. Sucks for Kirito - because the Red-Eyes' ATK was now only 3000.

Rintarro just laughed wildly. "Isn't it fun?! This is what the world is! It'll hurt you first, then it'll hurt you some more and you're forced to survive it all! This is what you roped yourself into - now good luck getting out of it alive!" He boomed, having used the Toy Vendor's effect which was destroyed to grab Fluffal Bear. He then puts a card face-down after the attack and ended his turn. "Tell me, boy... Do you have the strength to stand? There's nowhere to run, I've got you 'right' where I want you, and next turn, you shall join countless others before you..." He said in a sinister tone, his pink eyes revealed and wide from total insanity, though they had a red glow in them. Yep, he's one of them. He was under the control of the Wicked Eraser for quite some time, and now he's in prime position to waste the poor boy in front of him.

LostHaven LostHaven (Raidriar), Thawne Thawne (Axel)

Raidriar Ainsworth
Comeback Time? Maybe? | BoltBeam BoltBeam

"Go fuck yourself," Raidriar retorted, struggling to pull himself off the ground. He regained footing, stumbling awkwardly forward a bit, glaring daggers at Rintarro. "Fuck you, fuck your creepy toys, and most of all, fuck your damned philosophy! I don't want to fucking hear it!" He screamed - he was pretty mad at this point. That attack hurt, and as immature as it sounds, the only thing on Raidriar's mind right now was hurting him back. "Fuck you, I draw!" He held out his card: Amorphage Goliath. "I banish Amorphous Persona from my graveyard, and tribute Amorphage Goliath! I Ritual Summon Amorphactor Pain, the Imaginationation Dracoverlord!"

A writhing mass of a decaying Amorphage creature appeared, with the torso of what appeared to be 'Lector Pendulum, the Dracoverlord' attached to the creature's back, like some sort of twisted centaur-like chimera. The dragon's melting flesh and blood crawled across the ground, covering Sabre-Tooth, infecting it with the Amorphage plague. "When Amorphactor Pain is ritual summoned, it negates the effect of all Fusion, Xyz, and Synchro monsters on the field! And you skip straight to your Battle Phase next turn!" Now, the Sabre-Tooth was nothing but a defenseless plushie. "Amorphactor Pain, destroy that fucking toy!"

"Do your worst, you piece of shit."
He told Rintarro in resignation, yet burning with anger. He never asked for this, but now here he was, locked in a goddamned Shadow Duel.

Last edited:
Rintarro drew his next card without a word and just sighed, skipping through Main Phase, to Battle Phase, and straight into Main Phase 2. He plays Monster Reborn, and that DAMN GOD rises again. And now it gets worse. With Frightfur Fusion. He banishes the Wicked Eraser, Sabre-Tooth and Daredevil from play, and... uh... The ground is shaking. Rintarro just smiled as this thing forms behind him, laughing. He didn't say anything, but motioned to his monster as if to use its effect.

Like the Eraser before it, nothing could stop it as every other card goes BOOM and it powers up to 3000 ATK. Only catch is, thanks to Raidriar's ritual effect, the Battle Phase was skipped, so indeed, he is safe for now. Rintarro just sighs.
"Get on with it." He said in an impatient/angry tone as that freak of a monster loomed over him. He had not wanted to talk on and on and bore the guy to death, and if anything, just wanted to wrap this up. But still, what the heck 'is' that thing? A god fused with a Frightfur, no, two of them? It's horrendous in both form and power alone, but can it get any worse...?

LostHaven LostHaven (Raidriar)

Raidriar Ainsworth
WTF | BoltBeam BoltBeam

Raidriar's jaws dropped wide open, as Rintarro summoned the Wicked Eraser again. Yet, it didn't stay for long, as Rintarro played Frightfur Fusion to summon that thing. "What the hell is that?!" Indeed, what was he staring down at? Horrendous would be a mild way of putting it. Whatever that thing was, it looked like it came from some little child's nightmare. A marionette-like draconic creature, with razors and dagger-sharp claws flying all over the place, and it tore the rest of the field to shreds. Again, it's ATK appeared as ??? - not for long though, as after it fired off its effect, it finally showed as 3000 ATK.

"Shit..." Raidriar whispered, drawing what would likely be his last card. "Fine, I'm going to take that fucking thing down if that's the last thing I do this duel!" He held out Monster Reborn. "Amorphage Treachery!" The colossal beast appeared again, letting out a screech. "Attack that thing!" Raidriar directed toward the creature. It widened it's maw, letting out a breath of its hellish miasma. Rintarro's life points dropped, and yet...

The thing was still alive?

"The actual fuck...?" Raidriar was finished.

Rintarro smiled. "I'll assume you're done." He said calmly, drawing. "And now you 'will' be! Fire again!" The effect was activated once again, and Treachery poofed out of existence, powering up this thing by another 1500 ATK. "And now it's your turn... Attack him directly!" Rintarro boomed as his monster raised up its many claws outstretched and formed what looked to be several purple orbs which culminated into one big one. "Sweet dreams, boy!" Rintarro roared as this monster fired off its 4500 point strong attack straight onto Raidriar. Of course, it's real still, yet even worse than before!

LostHaven LostHaven (Raidriar)

Raidriar Ainsworth
Dead. | BoltBeam BoltBeam Thawne Thawne

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Raidriar let out another bloodcurdling screech as the creature slashed at him with its claws, right across the chest, blood splattering all over the ground. He was thrown back again, skidding across the floor and leaving a trail of blood. The creature faded from the playing field, signifying the end of the Shadow Duel. Raidriar coughed up more blood, and vision becomes blurry. He couldn't hear his surroundings anymore - only a sharp, static tone as he completely blacked out.

And to those that were watching, his form faded completely, dissipating into wisps of shadow. He had disappeared, without a single trace. What in the world had just happened here?

Rintarro just stared down at him as he faded away, then stared at Axel who saw the whole thing. "You next?" Rintarro threatened, staring at him lifelessly and just as threatening to him as he was to Raidriar. Now, the question is... Does Axel run, or stay? He saw firsthand what one of the Wicked Gods does, and what happened to Raidriar, does he risk himself the same way or get the hell out of there?

Thawne Thawne (Axel)

Raidriar Ainsworth
Welcome To The Shadow Realm.

"Raidriar Ainsworth. This life of yours has ended. Yet, should you wish for it, I will give you borrowed time, and a second chance."

"...Who the hell are you?"

"Endymion, the Founding Sorcerer Supreme. Your time grows short - tell me your answer."

"... I have many questions... I don't have time to ask all of them, do I?"

"No, you do not. That was your last question. Now is the time for the verdict, Raidriar."

"... Yes. Help me."

By the time Raidriar regained his consciousness, he found himself thrown into a completely unfamiliar landscape. It was... abstract, to say the last. A labyrinth of doorways, stairs, and passages, each leading into a timeless, black abyss. They circled on forevermore, with no perceivable direction they were headed, nor an end in sight nor mind. A place that defied all reason - and upturned all logic.

"Ouch..." Raidriar groaned as he tried to get back on his feet. The front of his uniform was torn and tattered, his shirt and jacket stained with the dark red of dried blood, mixed with fresh. His wound was still wide open, and though the bleeding had relented somewhat, he was still nonetheless of borrowed time. "Where the fuck is this?" Raidriar questioned the voice in his head that claimed to be Endymion. If he remembered correctly, that was the boss monster of the deck he left in Elizabeth's care... He had done so just to avoid these sort of magic absurdities, and yet here he was, in an entirely different world, bleeding yet alive.

"This is the Shadow Realm. It is both Hell, and Purgatory - an unending void where banished souls go."

"And why exactly, am I here?"

"You were to lose your soul upon losing against the Wicked Eraser, and thus I substituted half of mine for yours. You are now but a mere husk, a spectre of what you used to be. These consequences will last with you until the day you die. There were no other options, Ainsworth."

"So, I'm dead?"

"A delicate line between life and death. Normally, the living can only utilize the Shadow Realm for the Shadow Games, and only souls can be banished here. However, your dying state presented a loophole, and thus you are now here, unable to die, and yet unliving."

"That makes no fucking sense. Why does it still fucking hurt?"

"Endure it... It is of little significance in your present situation. The Shadow Realm twists and distorts its form to torment its prisoners, and driving them to madness. You are no exception. While you are in a place where not even Wicked Gods can reach you, you must leave this place at once. Navigate this labyrinth - your prison, and defeat its gatekeeper. You will leave the rest to me."

"... Seriously, fuck my life..."

Shaking his head in resignation, Raidriar began to trudge himself slowly and aimlessly, clutching the wound in his chest. He was in for one hell of a long walk.

LostHaven LostHaven

"I now activate Galaxy Trance! By paying 2000 LP, ( 13500) I Summon the Galaxy-Eyes in my gy back to my field in defense, along with Galaxy Brave from my deck, but their atk becomes 2000 and effects negated! But I have my reasons for it!" Kirito said. She looked at the projection of Galaxy-Eyes that was in reality Red-Eyes. It looked at her in plead, as if it was asking her to save Akane. Kirito nodded.

"I now Conduct a contact fusion! My requirements are 1 "Galaxy-Eyes" XYZ monster and 1 monster that originally was a "Red-Eyes" Dragon Type monster! I send both to our respective GY to bring out the powers of Light and Shadow!"
Both monsters vanished as a portal opened up, a black diamond shape with red lines appeared.
"A dragon of black who obtained the powers of the cosmos itself!"

The diamond unfolded, revealing a mechanical looking Dragon. It's arms resembling Triangle blades.

"Let's go! The best of both worlds, Red-Eyes Galaxy Dragon!!!" (Lvl 10, ATK 3500, Dark Attribute)

The new monster roared at the enemy monsters. Yukari was amazed at the fusion Kirito made.

Claudas just scoffed. "You can't attack with it due to Cipher Dragon's effect! Why would you Summon that?!"

"Never said he would attack this turn! I'm using his effect instead! It's just one of his three effects available to use while he's out, but once per turn, I can banish a monster on the opposing field, and my opponent takes damage equal to half that monster's attack!" "What?!" Red-Eyes Galaxy Dragon opened it's mouth before shooting a stream of Crimson fire at Red Dragon Archfiend, the dragon exploding as Claudas shielded himself. (LP: 13300)

"I now end my turn for now! Your move......" Kirito said.

Akane Akatsuki/The Wicked Dreadroot
The God Descends! | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Her Red-Eyes... It just betrayed her, and fused with the Galaxy-Eyes, to become Red-Eyes Galaxy Black Dragon... ''No matter, the Red-Eyes' have served their usefulness. It is time for them to sacrifice their lives for something greater.'' Akane drew, and then... She began laughing maniacally. What stood before Yukari and Kirito was merely a monster wearing Akane's skin. ''Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon!'' Then, she held out the card in her hand. The Red-Eyes Dragons on the field screamed in torment as they were consumed to bring forth something terrible. ''This is my true form! Know my power! Kneel and fear this name till the end of time: The Wicked Dreadroot! ATK amd DEF of everything but I is halved!'' A titan rose from the ground, and outside the building, blackened clouds gathered over the sky. ''HahahaHAHAHHAHHAAAHAHA!'' DESTROY THAT DRAGON LIKE THE WRITHING LIZARD IT IS!'' She ordered the God to attack her own dragon with not a single shred of remorse.

LostHaven LostHaven

From the presence of the new God, it was overwhelming. Yukari felt her head hurt, hearing Yukari's three Dragons screech in pain. Kirito stepped back, as her fusion monster lost 1750 atk. After Dreadroot threw a fist at Kirito's Dragon, she looked towards her two other Galaxy Monsters. They nodded before putting their hands up, a barrier forming around Red-Eyes before the punch struck. "I'm activating my monster's second ability! As long as I control two Galaxy monsters of level 8 or higher, Red-Eyes isn't destroyed!" Kirito would say.

"But you still take the damage!" Claudas countered. Kirito was then sent flying back. (LP: 11350) He hit the ground as blood ran down his cheek.
"Ngh.... That didn't hurt much!" He told himself as he got up slowly.

Akane Akatsuki/The Wicked Dreadroot
Don't Delay the Inevitable. | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"That's cute, but don't you think you're flailing around a little too much? It will hurt less if you simply gave up." Akane taunted. "I suppose it doesn't really matter in the end though... Well then, Synchro Master. Shall we see what you have up your sleeve - if anything?"

---------------

Elizabeth Ainsworth
Running toward Obelisk Dorms... | Is Beelze even trustable? idk.

"It's... Happening right now, at the blue dorms..."

Elizabeth nodded, then... Instead of going through the door like other people with a working brain would, she leapt straight out the window, and bolted straight toward the Obelisk Blue Dorms. Nobody was eating her students' souls while she was alive. "Damn it, the bastard got to the gun before I caught them..."

LostHaven LostHaven

Yukari drew a card. "I won't fall! I'm the daughter of Yusei Fudo, and he left me the responsibility of keeping the future safe, and his Dragon! I'm not going down without a fight!"

She then pushed a button on her Duel disk. "I activate my Facedown, Starlight Mirage! This let's me bring my Dragon back! Return now Stardust Dragon!" Her monster appeared, but thanks to Dreadroot, it lost it's lusterous glow and atk became 1250.

"I now activate a spell card, One for One!" She looked towards Kirito who nodded. "I discard my Speedroid Tri-Eyed Die to summon Red-eyed die in defense position! Now Kirito, if you please?"
"Right Yukari! I overlay Stardust Dragon with Galaxy-Eyes and Galaxy Brave to build an overlay network! "

Together, Yukari and Kirito spoke as they Summoned their rank 8 monster. "The dragon of great cosmic power grows to become an unyielding force of universal justice! Evolve above and beyond, Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

The new monster took the place of Yukari's Stardust Dragon and Kirito's Galaxy monsters, exluding Red-Eyes. It originally had 4500 atk, but due to Dreadroot, it became 2250. "But thanks to using a Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon as an XYZ material, all other monsters currently out have their effects negated!"

"Fool, Dreadroot is above that effect, and cannot be struck by it!" Avatar said. "Maybe, but that isn't my plan! You see, Red-Eyes Galaxy Dragon has the third ability I haven't shown yet! Whenever I Summon an XYZ monster, instead of Actually summoning it, I can equip that monster to Red-Eyes instead, along with the materials under it!" Kirito's Galaxy-Eyes became a glowing red jewel that flew into Red-Eyes's chest, before staying exposed, the three overlay units spinning inside.

"But what is the point?! It won't be able to combat Dreadroot!" "You sure about that?" Kirito asked, smiling. "Go Red-Eyes! Show them what you can now do!"

Axel Kujo
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Rintarro and the Wicked Eraser)

Axel was terrified beyond anything he'd ever felt before. The destruction he just witnessed, that evil card she called the 'Wicked Eraser,' the absolute devastation of the Pendulum Master Raidrar. Rintarro had broken through those Amorphages almost as if they weren't anything, a deck designed to prevent their opponent from executing whatever plays they were trying to do. That card's sheer power put damn near everything in his deck to shame. Even if he did manage to destroy it, its effect would erase his field and probably put him in the hospital. Then, there was that coagulation of nightmares that was its fused form with any fusion monster Rintarro could put out. Axel was shaking now, unable to move from his stupor. However, a gust of wind and a flourish of black feathers landed in front of him, calming him in the wake of this unspeakable horror. He drew the top card from his deck and played it into his duel disk. It was Black Whirlwind. A cyclone of ebony feathers crashed down between the two as Axel turned tail and started to run away. There wasn't anything he could do in that scenario but run and pray something could stand up to that. As he ran, he passed a familiar face, one with a glowing green eye. Axel slowed to a stop as he turned and saw the Odd-Eyed Duelist running headfirst into danger, all with a smile on his face.

Rintarro stared at this duellist approaching and smiled with hints of maniacal and sinister. "Are you that eager to throw your life away, boy? If I was you, I'd turn around, and forget whatever the heck you're trying to do." Rintarro advised, though sounded just as sinister as he looked. "Though, if you wanna stick around... Then I guess this place will be losing 'two' inhabitants today!" Rintarro boomed, cracking up into laughter before managing to stop. "So what is it going to be? Given the fact you just rushed riiight into my face, I take it you're next on the chopping block! Is that what you want? Then by all means, come and get it! My monsters hunger for more..." He sounded deathly all of a sudden, awaiting Tensei's response.

Thawne Thawne (Tensei)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back