• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universal Accel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Like I said. It would have definitely added it if it wasn't for that darned insta-win. That searching ability would be sweet...

I've not fought 'em, but using them is quite a fun ride. :D
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 plssssssssssss IT NEEDS LIKE 8 TURNS TO COMPLETE THE INSTAWIN IT'S NOT LIKE ANYBODY IS STUPID ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY GO FOR IT COME ON PLS???!!!
tohru-gif-4.gif
Oh wait, wrong RP.
I didn't once try to play a Ghostrick Stall. Nope. Not at all. I'm not that stupid, definintely.

By the way, where is Claudia? Akane wants to harass her do something.

I know, but you're talking to the wrong person (as in, I'd have no idea where they are as they are not under my possession).

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 plssssssssssss IT NEEDS LIKE 8 TURNS TO COMPLETE THE INSTAWIN IT'S NOT LIKE ANYBODY IS STUPID ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY GO FOR IT COME ON PLS???!!!
View attachment 565868
Oh wait, wrong RP.
I didn't once try to play a Ghostrick Stall. Nope. Not at all. I'm not that stupid, definintely.

By the way, where is Claudia? Akane wants to harass her do something.

Claudia: Er... . What does miss Edgy Red Eyes player want with me?

Ezra: (Cracks into Claudia's email and uses it to send a romantic letter to Akane so it looks like Claudia has a crush on her.)
Akane: Sorry, not really into quiet people. That Claudias, King of Archfiend Dragons guy is totally my type tho. <3

Ezra: (Cracks into Claudias's email and uses it to send an email to Akane telling her he's not at all interested in her and she is unloveable).

Ezra: (Cracks into Claudias's email and uses it to send an email to Akane telling her he's not at all interested in her and she is unloveable).
Raidriar: Looking past Ezra's shoulder
No no no no. I ship Yukari and Claudia.

Ezra: (cracks into Radiriar's email and uses it to send an email to Yukari and Claudia telling them Radiriar ships them)
Raidriar doesn't turn up to school the next day, or the one after that, or ever.

Nobody ever saw him ever again. Police eventually give up search and it becomes a cold case. Nobody in the living realm ever saw him ever again.

Ezra: (calls dibs on Raidriar's stuff)
Ezra walks into Raidriar's dorm room, only to find Raidriar's PC thrown into a tub of water, and all his hard drives full of culture important stuff are burnt to a crisp. His deck is in the shredder bin, in tiny pieces, and he doesn't have his old Kaiju deck because he randomly gave it away.

That's a lot of damage. I suppose that's one less door to be opening in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back