• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universal Accel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
OK, so I took 'em out for a few test runs.

They 'are' fun, (and I can hardly tell what monster to use each time I want to bring in a new one), but only have so little support with them... It is at least a full deck of water attribute monsters, so I have that to play around with should I go through with it - but I can't help but think I have an option I'm just... more fond of...

The duel I'm doing is almost over and Fuma can win next turn (not really intended if I'm honest).

Well, I have two options. Thoughts, please?

>Fuma could win, but Rintarro refuses to yield his title (she has no access to Fusions), but instead decides to teach her Fusion Summoning

>Rintarro wins as planned, and Fuma spreads the word about Rintarro's maniacal nature, which spreads like crazy, leading hardly anyone to trust him

The duel I'm doing is almost over and Fuma can win next turn (not really intended if I'm honest).

Well, I have two options. Thoughts, please?

>Fuma could win, but Rintarro refuses to yield his title (she has no access to Fusions), but instead decides to teach her Fusion Summoning

>Rintarro wins as planned, and Fuma spreads the word about Rintarro's maniacal nature, which spreads like crazy, leading hardly anyone to trust him
Option 2

Sorry, but I just didn't wanna put it off forever. But hey, I think it went pretty well. Got to show off both of my characters in action, and at least have somewhere to grow off of.

Assuming you've read the whole darn duel by now, what you think?

Sorry, but I just didn't wanna put it off forever. But hey, I think it went pretty well. Got to show off both of my characters in action, and at least have somewhere to grow off of.

Assuming you've read the whole darn duel by now, what you think?
It's really good!

So, I actually have a question. Would any of them be up to meet my Killer Loli? (She's not a Killer yet.)

1. Thank you so much! I was nervous about doing it, but now you have an impression to go by. Might do more in the future! ^.^

2. Hmm, probably Rintarro. Fuma would probably be staying in a room by her lonesome to get some mental practice with Fusions for when she may use them, so really, out of my present bunch, Rintarro is the best option anyways.

1. Thank you so much! I was nervous about doing it, but now you have an impression to go by. Might do more in the future! ^.^

2. Hmm, probably Rintarro. Fuma would probably be staying in a room by her lonesome to get some mental practice with Fusions for when she may use them, so really, out of my present bunch, Rintarro is the best option anyways.

Alright. I'll go ahead and begin her introduction.

"agh! I forgot!" Kirito said, as his warrior exploded, and his LP dropped by 1000.

"At the end of battle phase, my Galaxy-Eyes returns with your monster!"

He sighed. "I activate a spell, Galaxy Trance! I pay 2000 LP to summon two lvl 4 monsters, one from my GY, one from my deck! Return, Thrasher, and from my deck, I summon Wizard!"

His two Monsters appeared. "Now I conduct an XYZ summon! Overlaying both my level 4 monsters, I summon Photon Blast Dragon in defense! (Def:2500) Now I set two cards and end!"

Thawne Thawne
So what two cards did you set? The only other card you had to set was Eternal Galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back