• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dueling Legacy (Currently Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Gundam Watcher 27

I'm blue bababeeba
Rules:
Before you join, your CS has to be approved by me.

No OOC chatter. There's a section for that.

Give people a chance to duel. Don't straight up OTK/FTK them.

Most of all, have a good time! :D

==============

The year is 20XX,

Academy_City_(Aerial_View).png

Welcome to Horizon City! A place full of hot shot duelists from around the world who came here to prove they are the best of the best. This city is owned by a sub branch of Kaiba Corp known as Hyperspeed Electronics, which was responsible for creating the very first duel runner. Not only is this place home to Turbo Duels, but a new type of dueling sport is Action Duels, which are held at several Action Domes throughout the city.

The setting of a brand new adventure, and many freindships/Rivalries, a brand new legend is about to begin!

Kaguya Tsutomei
  • "The time and place matters not. One should see through to their goals when they have set out to achieve them."

Those were the words given to this particular disabled duellist, Kaguya Tsutomei, before her travel to Horizon City to pursue her dreams of becoming a professional duellist - not just any duellist, she hoped to be a Turbo Duellist one day. And what better place to start than the very city the first Duel Runner was created within! The atmosphere and environment of Horizon City, no less what happens within it, is populated by dozens of hundreds of fellow duellists, including her. Some of those duellists may be worse or better than others, but what mattered were the cards in someone's deck and what they did with them. Though, on top of all of that, you needed a huge deal of luck to be able to 'perform' well enough to pull through with a victory. Some may find it easier or harder, but with practice, anyone will of course learn their deck and its problems, and try to stop them.

This is from Kaguya's perspective, where she is presently wheeling herself around in her wheelchair towards nowhere in particular and doing nothing in particular, just trying to see the sights of where she may or may not remain for quite some time. She would sigh as she eventually arrived next to one of the many, many Action Domes. "These look really fun..." She said to herself silently before looking away, her twin tails drooping against her head. "Oh, how the most fun things seem to favour the common..." She added, as 'disabled duellists' are not incredibly common. This means Kaguya's dream of being a Turbo Duellist may not even flower, or anything like that. She shrugged vacantly before she began wheeling away from the Action Dome as she did several other locations in the city, eventually stopping at the next Action Dome she came across.

"Perhaps... Perhaps I don't need working legs to be able to make a name for myself..." She thought aloud, wheeling herself to the front of a wall, the back of her wheelchair practically resting off it. In other words - her back is now to a wall as she just looks around the nearby surroundings, be it left, right or centre. She couldn't help but feel people were avoiding her again, a feeling she herself knew all too well. She looked down at her Duel Disk she had - wedged between her side and the side of her wheelchair, and her deck inside, ready to be used. She sighed as she picked up said Duel Disk and held it close, continuing her glancing. "OK Kaguya, listen to yourself." She said to herself. "Remember what you've learned, and what you're here for. You have a dream in your future you want to achieve..." She added, sighing heavily before looking up to the sky.

"And I'm not leaving until I've got there."

The blaring of an alarm clock had been going for a good five or eight minutes now, a lazy hand fumbling about to turn it off. Rolling out of bed the young man stretched, rubbing his eyes as he stared at the clock. "I can't believe I slept in...again...actually, I can believe that, that's one hundred percent me.". What followed for the next twenty minutes was the usual morning routine for anyone, though at a more lazy pace than it should have been done. Cleaning his glasses and pushing them into place, Isaac patted himself down, double checking everything. Clothes...check. Duel disk and deck...check. Mostly empty wallet....check. He was ready for the day, wherever that may take him! His father was probably already at work, as always, meaning it was another day to himself until late that evening...not that it bothered him anymore, he was perfectly used to it by now.

Making his way out of the humble apartment he and his father called home, a voice over his shoulder caught his attention, a light and feminine thing. "Isaac, I hope you didn't forget anything...again. We don't need to keep running back home because you keep forgetting things, we did that yesterday.". As he was in the middle of the sidewalk, he couldn't exactly go talking to valkyria, lest he look insane and look like he was just talking to himself in general. Instead he simply nodded gently, as if to say 'yes, I'm sure'. In truth, he'd forgotten an important thing today...his phone, but as he was completely unaware of the fact, he was still assuming he had everything.

His day was likely going to be the usual one, just try to find a dueling partner or maybe do some street magic for a few spare bills...he'd gladly play with a friend or hang out with someone, if not for the fact his friend group were all stuck abroad on trips or family endeavors, leaving him alone with valkyria. After a while he decided to make the usual rounds, stop by a few action domes and see if there were any interesting duels going on that he could possibly watch...he never had the ability to participate in a real action dome duel, he could never afford the 'entry duelist' fee that he'd have to pay up to participate, let alone usually afford a ticket.

Stopping near one of the action domes he couldn't help but smile a bit...there was something supposed to go on today, and the prices were low enough he could afford it, he just had to check the time. Patting himself down, his smile slowly faded as the realization set in... an audible sigh from his partner quickly following. "Isaac...you forgot your phone today, didn't you? I warned you you may forget something today...ah well. See if someone can let you borrow their phone for a second, or head back home.". Head back home or talk to a stranger...stranger it was! Looking around for someone who looked...not busy, his eyes landed on a young wheelchair bound woman. Right, target found!

Walking over to her he coughed into his fist, starting to speak. "Excuse me, miss? I've forgotten my phone at home, can you tell me the time? I'd check it myself but...no watch, clocks, or phone kind've put me in a bind. If you can give me a hand I'd appre-". He trailed off as he spotted the duel disk wedged at her side, a small smile cropping up as his mind changed tracks. "Oh hey, you duel? What deck do you play?...Wait no, I need the time first, right! I can bother you about dueling later, sorry, I get distracted sometimes is all."

Mentions: BoltBeam BoltBeam

Kaguya Tsutomei
  • Looking around for someone who looked...not busy, his eyes landed on a young wheelchair bound woman. Right, target found!

Walking over to her he coughed into his fist, starting to speak. "Excuse me, miss? I've forgotten my phone at home, can you tell me the time? I'd check it myself but...no watch, clocks, or phone kind've put me in a bind. If you can give me a hand I'd appre-". He trailed off as he spotted the duel disk wedged at her side, a small smile cropping up as his mind changed tracks. "Oh hey, you duel? What deck do you play?...Wait no, I need the time first, right! I can bother you about dueling later, sorry, I get distracted sometimes is all."
    Kaguya saw this young man approach, shrugging at the initial request to check the time and began to pull out her phone to check it, before he asked about duelling. She chuckled. "I do indeed duel, yes. It's OK, don't fret over something so... common. So to speak." She said simply, having turned on her phone and the time on her screen, smiling. "Seems like it's just coming up to 10 in the morning, sir. Why do you ask?" She responded calmly, putting her phone back after. Unlike this man, she would not see any spirits if any were nearby at all, nor hear them. She dodged the rest of the questions about duelling, but seemed to be calm as opposed to her brief boredom just before it. Internally, however, she was just happy to have something to do and that she can comprehend and no less 'help out' with, so to speak.

Hearing the time he thought for a moment, his short term memory shorting out for a brief moment. "Ten so...right! Okay, I was curious because the battle arena here has a duel going on in about an hour and a half, and the tickets are cheap enough for me to sit in and watch one. Usually I can't afford a ticket so it sounds like something interesting enough to do, since I don't know any duelists to play against in the area. Trouble now is, finding something to do to pass the time until then...I know we don't know each other or anything, but would you open to just talking for a while, give us each something to do?". The young man seemed cheerfully talkative, with little reservations for simply striking up a conversation or making a friend.

Behind him, as usual, the invisible valkyria was frowning a bit, rubbing her temples. "Isaac, you can't just bother someone like this. You asked to see their phone, that's fine, but this woman might have something to do today or is waiting on someone, you can't just expect her to drop everything and shoot the breeze with you for an hour and a half!". As usual in an instance like this, the duel spirit went ignored given the fact he couldn't just shake his head without a reason during a conversation, but at least she knew he was hearing her and listening...usually.

Mentions: BoltBeam BoltBeam

Kaguya Tsutomei
  • "Ten so...right! Okay, I was curious because the battle arena here has a duel going on in about an hour and a half, and the tickets are cheap enough for me to sit in and watch one. Usually I can't afford a ticket so it sounds like something interesting enough to do, since I don't know any duelists to play against in the area. Trouble now is, finding something to do to pass the time until then...I know we don't know each other or anything, but would you open to just talking for a while, give us each something to do?". The young man seemed cheerfully talkative, with little reservations for simply striking up a conversation or making a friend.
    Kaguya nodded. "I see... If anything, I was just... trying to roam around the streets. It's nice to finally be in them to begin with, but finding something to even occupy myself is another story." She said to him calmly, shrugging. "An hour and a half is a fairly long time, though, I will agree with you on that... Sooo, about that duelling topic" She said, remembering that he previously wanted to talk to her about duelling. "While we're on that front, I don't really tend to show up for these kind of things for... transport and accessibility reasons, mainly. I mean..." She motioned down to the wheelchair she is stuck in, sighing and then shrugging immediately after like 'oh well'. It is what it is, right? She didn't imply she 'doesn't' go to any, but rarely because of this. She then chuckled as she remembered the just talking topic. "Well I guess it looks like we've got two topics. Either talk to know each other, or we can talk duelling. The choice can be yours, if you'd like." She offered to him, giving him an assuring smile.

Ryuko Izinski

IMG_20190823_104036.jpg

"Uwaaaagh! Give me back my card!" A little girl in a green bunny hood cried in desperation. A muscular older man with a buzz cut looked down at her smirking. "It's not yours if I am holding it!"

"You stole it from me!!!"

The big guy soon felt the card get swiped from his hand, as a teenaged girl with red hair, that had hints of blue, was looking at the card, before giving it back to the smaller girl.

"That's a really nice card. You take care of it okay?"

The girl in the bunny hood smiled, before bowing. "Thank you miss!" She said before running off.

The muscular male looked at the Redhead with a murderous look.
"Why did you take what was mine?!"

The girl looked back at the man, as she put both hands in her pocket. "That card wasn't yours. I know what cards you use, and that girl's card wasn't one of them."

"What are you talking about?! I always had a Ghostrick Yuki-Onna in my Gladiator Beast deck!"

"Your statement just now betrayed you. I know for a fact that Gladiator Beasts never have used a Ghostrick Yuki-Onna, especially if that deck was one you always used in street fights."

The guy laughed. "So it seems you know of me, 'The Emperor!' And who might you be, little hero?"

The girl brought her right hand out of her pocket before pointing at herself. "I'm Ryuko Izinski!"

"Okay then Ryuko, why don't we have a little duel then? If you win, I'll forgive you for what you did.... Lose, and I'll take your cards!"

Ryuko sighed, before taking a few steps back. A ghost projection of one card in her deck appeared beside her.
"Mistress Izinski, are you willing to go through with this?" The monster, being a beautiful maid with Dragon features, asked calmly.

Don't worry about it. I'm ready for whatever he throws my way. After all, I have you.... And him.

A second ghost, a chibi looking Dragon of gold color, appeared by her left shoulder.

"You really are desperate if you're needing my unstoppable power."

Of course Felgrand. If I'm not mistaken, you and your subordinate Arkbrave will be useful.

-Turn Ten-

The muscular guy stepped back in fear. His strongest monster, Gladiator Beast Heraklinos, was destroyed by the maid monster, who had an aura of flames around her.

"And now Felgrand will finish you off!"

A large Golden Dragon opened his mouth, before shooting a beam of electricity at the man.

"Gyaaaahk!"
lp: 700 -> 0

He fell on his back, out cold as the monsters vanished.

Ryuko then sighed before walking off. I have yet to find a tough opponent.... And I still have no clues as to where my dad is...

-Five minutes later-

Ryuko reached the Action Arena, before her hair concealed her left eye. A soft wind blew her jacket slightly back, as she then looked to the reception desk at the front entrance. She could see two people, a boy who had something she didn't expect and a wheelchair bound girl.

I'm not imaging it am I?

The boy had a duel spirit next to him, one Ryuko recognized well.

She proceeded towards the trio, as the Maid from earlier appeared beside her.
"I am surprised to see a student of Dark Magician Girl here."
Well, I wasn't really expecting a Spirit Caller to be here either, Hauskee.

The Maid looked at Ryuko, before smiling. "I'm guessing you're wanting to test them out aren't you?"

I honestly think if he's a spirit caller, he'll have the same dueling luck as me. Maybe then, I could lose for once in my life.

"You're not going to make it easy for him though yes?"

Exactl-

Ryuko crashed into Isaac, before falling over onto him.

Interactions: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Isaac grinned a bit, giving a nod. "Well, at least you get out when you can, that's the important thing, right? It's all a matter of perspective, y'know? Sure, you've got to stay in a chair...but you still have the possibility to go out, duel and enjoy life. That's the great thing about people, as long as there's a will, there's a way.". He rubbed his chin for a moment, considering the choices on what to talk about. "As much as talking about dueling would be great, we should at least know a bit about eachother ri-oop!". Both him and valkyria had been so focused on the conversation at hand, they hadn't seen or heard the girl and her maid spirit coming along, resulting in the girl and him taking a short tumble.

His glasses skipped away from him a foot or so, leaving him with uncomfortably blurred vision, though still functioning enough to look over and see...yes, that was definitely a girl. "Oh...Uh...hey! Looks like I wasn't looking out well enough, or you weren't watching where you were going..either way, here we are...one second.". As he patted around for his glasses, his duel spirit was busy staring in shock at the situation. "Isaac, you can't be so carefree about this, as always! You just got knocked over, at least ask for an apology I mean-Isaac...Isaac a little to your left...there you go.". With a little help from Valkyria, he had his glasses on and stood up, holding out a hand to the red head with a soft 'here, let me give you a hand'.

Once both parties were on their feet he flashed a smile, his eyes darting to the side for a moment at the maid, and then to the person who had bumped into him. "Well, I've heard of running into folks, but that's a new one. You alright?". Unlike her partner, the spirit was visibly miffed, rubbing her temples. "Isaac....you could at least ask for them to apologize don't just act like it didn't happen. You could have gotten hurt or those glasses could have broke, and that's a lot of money to replace...". Turning her gaze to the maid and her companion she gave them both a dour look as she crossed her arms, staff still firmly in hand. "What was the point in running into him...no, how did you?! He was completely out of the way!". As his spirit went onto her overprotective tirade, he couldn't help but flash a quick look as if to apologize for it, before it quickly went away due to one person here not being able to hear it.

Mentions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 BoltBeam BoltBeam

Ryuko thanked Isaac when he helped her up. After dusting herself off, she would answer his question. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just been so busy with my own self I got distracted."

She replied, scratching the back of her head. She looked towards Valkyria, and would look back at Isaac.

"I'm sorry about that. I really am. Oh geeze where are my manners?"

She held a hand out offering a handshake.

"My name is Ryuko Izinski, Master of Dragonmaids and owner of Felgrand!"

Ryuko said, talking about her deck she uses.

Hauskee looked at Valkyria, keeping a straight face. "I always thought of an apprentice being calm and collected. You honestly don't match my train of thought."

Of course, what Hauskee said could be taken as an insult, but she actually didn't mean for it to.

Kaguya Tsutomei
  • Isaac grinned a bit, giving a nod. "Well, at least you get out when you can, that's the important thing, right? It's all a matter of perspective, y'know? Sure, you've got to stay in a chair...but you still have the possibility to go out, duel and enjoy life. That's the great thing about people, as long as there's a will, there's a way.". He rubbed his chin for a moment, considering the choices on what to talk about. "As much as talking about dueling would be great, we should at least know a bit about eachother ri-oop!". Both him and valkyria had been so focused on the conversation at hand, they hadn't seen or heard the girl and her maid spirit coming along, resulting in the girl and him taking a short tumble.
    Kaguya chuckled to what Isaac said, only to shortly gasp when both him and some other girl colliding and falling over. "Oh... Well, didn't see that one coming..." She joked aloud, shrugging and unsure what to say or do, just laughing this off. She's... obviously confused. How and why did this suddenly 'decide' to happen? She attempted to wheel off backwards, only to jerk against the wall she had put herself before. She's not going anywhere. Seems she forgot, gulping and then chuckling like 'oh dear, I forgot'.

Last edited:
The magician voiced her thoughts before her companion got a chance, causing him to simply shrug as she spoke. "I am perfectly capable of calm and collected, as I am of being protective. My duty is to help and protect, I'm entitled to become worried when my companion get's run over...it just doesn't help half the time I'm stuck reminding him to take things more seriously, this just adds onto it...I apologize for my outburst, but you also have to understand where I stand with my concerns.". As much as he wanted to respond with a 'guilty as charged', he was completely unable to do so.

Flashing a small smile complete with shrug he shook her hand, nodding. "I'm Isaac bishop, budding magician with a magic touch and a guardian angel. It's perfectly fine, I should really watch my surroundings more, consider it no problem. I was just having a conversation and I zoned out.". Since he referred to himself and his 'guardian angel', it seemed he understood what she was talking about, deck wise, so he had done the same. Looking towards the other young woman he held out his hand after the handshake, still all smiles. "Sorry about that, like you heard, i'm Isaac. Well, even though it wasn't planned on, another person's here, but I mean...more the merrier, right?". Noticing her try to wheel back he took a step back in turn, as if silently giving her room to move if she so desired it. Turning his gaze on the red head he gave a small shrug. "I was just about to hold a conversation, sorry for being in your way and all that. I've got an hour and a half to burn before I can do anything today, so I figured I may as well try to pass it with talking and making an acquaintance, right?". As he spoke, the valkyria made a passive motion to him, as if to go 'see what I mean' about his optimistic and overly care free nature.

BoltBeam BoltBeam Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Kaguya Tsutomei
  • "I'm Isaac bishop, budding magician with a magic touch and a guardian angel. It's perfectly fine, I should really watch my surroundings more, consider it no problem. I was just having a conversation and I zoned out.".
    "Guardian angel?" Kaguya asked, voicing confusion. "...What the heck are you on about?" She added, obviously dumbfounded, but thankfully Isaac gave her space to move, so she did, wheeling herself to somewhere nearby but not with her back against a wall. Does this mean she can't see spirits? If they both don't catch on, Kaguya is presently preparing a mental facepalm - big time. She shrugged once again, her expression riddled with confusion.

Ryuko smiled.
"A Guardian angel is quite interesting."
She ephesised, before looking at the girl in the wheel chair, who had a look of confusion.

"He means the godess of victory..... Meaning you must be good at dueling right?" Ryuko asked, a hand on her chin as she was thinking.

I know only a few people could see duel spirits. If she isn't able to see them, then I should keep it a secret along with this guy.

Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

He grinned a bit before explaining. "A guardian angel. You know, someone watching out for you? They don't have to be real, it could just be like...a good feeling or a saying. I just mean I've got some solid luck all in all, in an almost spiritual sense.". It wasn't much of a hint, but it was a bit of a hint nonetheless. Hearing Ryuku voice up, he gave a small shrug. "I don't know about a goddess of victory as my guardian angel, I just know that I've got one at my back...I would consider myself pretty good though, yea. Not exactly a pro duelist...well I don't think so, I've never dueled a pro. I just consider myself...good enough then.". Valkyria gave a small sigh, if she could physically nudge her partner, she would. "I think she's implying she wants to actually duel you, Isaac.".

BoltBeam BoltBeam Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Ryuko nodded at Valkyria's statement, before asking Isaac,
"I honestly haven't fought a pro either, but I haven't exactly lost a duel yet either. Perhaps if I faced you, my win streak could be broken?"

Kaguya Tsutomei
  • He grinned a bit before explaining. "A guardian angel. You know, someone watching out for you? They don't have to be real, it could just be like...a good feeling or a saying. I just mean I've got some solid luck all in all, in an almost spiritual sense.". It wasn't much of a hint, but it was a bit of a hint nonetheless.
    Kaguya thought on it and smiled. "I... I see." She said simply, not entirely understanding it, but at the same time she kind of was. She then looked to the girl who practically just challenged this poor guy on the spot like 'OK fine I'll wait'. It may not be exactly how she feels, but either way, she whistled and rolled out of the way to give the two some space should they need it.

Grinning wide he gave a nod before pausing for a moment, looking towards Kaguya. "I'd love too, but I did say I'd talk with her first...I'll duel, so long as I'm not forcing her to feel ignored. Sound fair?". Turning his attention back on Ryuko he checked his duel disk, giving a thumbs up. "So long as everyone's fine with it, I'm up for a duel!"

Kaguya Tsutomei
  • Grinning wide he gave a nod before pausing for a moment, looking towards Kaguya. "I'd love too, but I did say I'd talk with her first...I'll duel, so long as I'm not forcing her to feel ignored. Sound fair?". Turning his attention back on Ryuko he checked his duel disk, giving a thumbs up. "So long as everyone's fine with it, I'm up for a duel!"
    Kaguya nodded. "Go for it. If anything, I could probably go later anyhow." She said, not really minding. She gave the thumbs up as well and prepared to spectate the duel that was just about to start. At least, in this way, she will know what to expect from both of her new 'friends' (although she hasn't yet introduced herself to them but that's not the point at the moment). "I guess now I just wait and see how this goes..."

Last edited:
Ryuko smiled, before taking several steps back, then activating her duel disk.
Once their decks were shuffled, and cards drawn, they both said "Let's Duel!" As Ryuko would begin.

LP: 8000
Cards in hand: Dragon Knight of Creation, Darkblaze Dragon, DragonMaid Parla, DragonMaid Luft, DragonMaid Hospitality

Ryuko's gaze shifted to Dragonmaid Parla, as she heard a voice. "Hey Master! Do you want my assistance? I'm ready to serve if you wish! I'll give them a show to remember!"
Of course! You're my favorite card to start off with next to Laudry!
"Aw! You're making me blush!"

She then directed her gaze at Isaac.
"Let's get this duel on the road! I activate a spell card: Dragonmaids Hospitality! I can Summon a Dragonmaid from my hand or graveyard to the field in defense, then send a maid of same attribute but different level to the grave! Alrighty lets give her a warm welcome! Appear now, Dragonmaid Parla!"

She played the card on her duel disk as a gust of wind blew upwards into a vortex, which had a sihoulette of a large Dragon, before vanishing and revealing..... A cute girl in a maid uniform that had a dragon tail flowing out from the skirt, and a pair of horns protruding from her head.

Parla spun around and winked as she did a sideways peace sign. "Hello my Master! I'm ready for duty!"

Dragonmaid Parla
lvl 3
atk: 500
def: 1700

Ryuko then had a card eject from the deck before revealing it.
"And now I send Dragonmaid Luft from my deck to the grave, then use Parla's ability! You see, once I Summon her through a normal Summon or Special Summon, I send a Dragonmaid to the Graveyard from my deck, but it has to be level 8, so I'll be sending Flamme there!"

Another card ejected from the disk, as Ryuko sent it to the GY.
"And with that I end my turn. Show me what you got!"

Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Taking his starting draw, he looked over his hand, nodding to himself...he could work with this.
LP:8000
Cards in hand: Thousand Knives, Dedication through light and darkness, Dark magician, Dark magician of Chaos, Illusion Magic, Skilled dark magician.

"I've got to admit, I've never seen this kind of deck, but that just means it'll be interesting! Let's see what I can't do...First, I'll normal summon my Skilled Dark Magician to the field, in attack mode!". Playing his card onto the duel disk, a tall and dark robed male appeared on the field, his visage hidden behind the shadow his hood cast. Studying his opponents field for a moment, before giving a nod.

Skilled Dark Magician
lvl 4
atk: 1900
def: 1700

There had to be a reason she'd discard two cards, the monster wasn't strong enough to have a mill effect for no reason...he had to play this safe, for now. He was facing something he had no idea of how it played, and there was no guarantee he wasn't looking at a big neon sign that said 'try me'. "Alright...I'll play it safe, and just end my turn. I'll let my magician act as defense for now, seeing as he's stronger face up then in face down defense. Your turn."

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Ryuko would draw her card and look at it before smiling.

Well what do you know? I said your name earlier and drew you now!
"Ah! Um.... P-Please don't be mad! I just wanted to help out!"
Don't cry Laudry! You are a great deal of importance to me! If you cry, I'd be upset!
"*Sniff* Yes master! I-I'll try my best!"

Ryuko looked at Isaac before making her move.
"I normal Summon Dragonmaid Laudry to the field!"

Like before, an elemental vortex, this time of water, blew into the field, containing a dragon sihoulette, before vanishing and revealing another dragon girl. This one wore a blue kimono, and had two antlers on her head. A fluffy blue tail swung behind her.

"I-I am Laudry! I-it's a pleasure to meet you!" The girl then turned her head, feeling embarrassed as her face was red.

Dragonmaid Laudry
Lvl 2
Atk 500
Def 1600

"Laudry allows me to mill three cards when I Summon her, and if you're curious as to why I would do that.... Well you're going to see why soon!"

She took the top three cards of the deck, and sent them to the graveyard.

If someone got a good look, the three cards milled were as follows: Dragonmaid Changing, Dragonmaid Fluss, and Dragonmaid Flamme. The later two were a level 7 and 8 dragon Type monster respectively.

"Now I will initiate my battle phase! Now pay attention to what is about to happen, I will have Laudry and Parla transform in order to battle!"

Parla and Laudry nodded before they both were concealed by a vortex of wind and water, which then vanished as the girls were replaced by a green European dragon and a blue Chinese Dragon respectively.

Dragonmaid Luft
lvl 8
atk 2700
def 1700

Dragonmaid Fluss
lvl 7
atk 2600
Def 1600

Ryuko had taken two cards from the GY that were the dragons she Summoned, and swapped them with the Dragonmaids on the field, before putting the later into her hand.

"This is the reason I sent cards away earlier, to prepare for my maids to transform into their original forms. These two dragons you see here are their true appearance!"

"M-master, d-do you want me to attack first?"
"Master! Let me go and deal the first hit!"
"I'll have Luft attack your magician first!"

The Green Dragon took flight into the air before dive bombing the skilled magician, crashing into the later who shattered.

Isaac's Lp: 8000 -> 7200

"Now Fluss, it's your turn to attack!"
"R-right!"
Fluss opened her mouth before shooting a blast of water at Isaac.

lp: 7200 -> 5600

"And now I go to main phase two, which means both my dragons revert to their maid forms!"

Like before, the vortexes return, but the process was reversed, and the girls Parla and Laudry appear.

"Whoo! That was fun! Let's do that again!"
"I-Is he okay?"

Ryuko had put the dragons back in hand as she placed the two maids.

"I'm ending my turn for now! Give me your best shot!"

Lp:8000
cards in hand:
Dragon Knight of Creation, Dragonmaid Luft x2, Dragonmaid Fluss

Lifting his forearm to shield himself from the attacks, he gave a nod as he continued to smile. "Don't count me out just yet, I've had tougher spots than this! Let's go, my draw!". Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes he relaxed...trust himself, his deck, and that special magic touch he had....he might lose, but it wasn't going to be in three turns. Drawing his card he gave a nod...perfect.

Draw: magicians navigation

"Alright, time for some real magic on the field, watch closely! I'll play four cards from my hand facedown, and that'll be my turn.". As much as he didn't want to play his full assortment, by flooding his field, he had a better chance of keeping what he needed out, even if she played a space typhoon.

Facedowns: Thousand Knives, dedication through light and darkness, Illusion Magic, magician navigation
Hand: Dark magician, Dark magician of chaos.

"Alright, your turn once more. Your maids are tough, but the show hasn't even started yet, this is still a prelude to the real thing!"

Ryuko would draw a card and look at it.
"Mistress Ryuko, you aren't by chance doing something you aren't supposed to are you?"
Tillroo....since when have I ever tried going out for that kind of thing? I'm not doing anything wrong by dueling!

Hearing a sigh of defeat, Ryuko heard Tillroo ask,
"Do you need me to come out?"
I mean, sure. Just don't embarrass me. You aren't my mother.
"Don't worry. That's Nassary's Job!"

Ryuko looked at Isaac. "I Summon Dragonmaid Tillroo!"

Placing the card down, a vortex of flame erupted between Parla and Laudry, causing them to jump in surprise as the sihoulette of a dragon soon appeared in the vortex, before vanishing. In it's place was a red head maid with tiny blue horns and a spiky tail. A very distinguishing feature of this Dragonmaid was her chest size being DD.

"I'm Tillroo. I swear if you touch Ryuko in any way I don't approve of, I will destroy you, understand?"

Dragonmaid Tillroo
Lvl3
Atk 500
Def 1700

Ryuko had sweat drop, before continuing. "Tillroo allows me to add a Dragonmaid Monster from my deck to my hand!"
Ryuko would take a card from her deck and add it to her hand, but first reveal it.

Cards currently in hand: Dragon Knight of Creation, Dragonmaid Luft x2, Dragonmaid Fluss, Dragonmaid Erde.

"I'm going to initiate my battle phase, but before I do, you by chance have something to play?"
Ryuko would ask.

He gave a nod, smiling a bit. Showtime, at least, a shot at it. "I do, yes. Let's get going then! I'll activate magicians navigation first! This let's me summon a dark magician from my hand, and one level seven or lower dark spellcaster from my deck...So I present, two masters of the arcane arts...dark magician, and his apprentice, dark magician girl!". His deck ejecting the apprentice into his hand, he played both onto the field, letting them summon.

Two dark magic circles slowly spun on the ground in the monster zones, before the duo raised from the ground. On one hand was the iconic magician in his violet robes, giving the staff in hand a quick spin in his hand before leveling it at the maids. At his side was the the infamous apprentice, flashing a peace sign and a wink at the maids. "Now, obviously my magician can't stand up to your dragons true forms as he is...but you've always got more to learn! So I'll activate the quick play spell card, dedication through light and darkness, letting me upgrade my dark magician to Dark magician of chaos, playing the card from my hand, deck, or graveyard!".

Slipping the dark magician from the field to the graveyard, he watched as his magician was enveloped in a pillar of light, before being replaced with his stronger variation on the field, arms crossed and glaring at the opposition. "I've emptied my hand, but I've got a field to work with now. And since her mentor has passed on into the graveyard, dark magician girl get's a bonus three hundred attack points!"

Dark magician of Chaos
lvl: 8
atk: 2800
Def:2600

Dark magician girl
lvl:6
Atk: 2300
def:1700

He could save illusion magic to hotswap his girl to the graveyard for two more copies of the dark magician to his hand and get something back...but if he's lucky, his magician of chaos will be enough deteren to prevent them taking an attack...after all, his effect resulted in banishment, not destruction. "Alright...I've got nothing in my hand, and it's still your go. Show me how your dragons stack up to two great magicians!"

Beside him, the valkyria floated gently in the air, resting on her staff. "Don't get cocky Isaac, we've still got a fight ahead of us, and this is just the beginning."

Ryuko nodded, before bringing a hand up towards the air.
"Now my lovely Dragonmaids, transform into your battle forms!"

"M-mistress Ryuko called me lovely!"
"Alright! Let's kick some but!"
"Can't you two calm down and focus?!"

The three girls became enveloped in their respective elements, before taking on their Dragon forms. Tillroo herself had become a red dragon which had some wide hips, and sparkled like rubies.

Dragonmaid Flamme
lvl 8
atk 2700
def 1700

Ryuko took Flamme's card from the graveyard and swapped it with Tillroo, before putting her back in hand.
"Now Dragonmaid Flamme will attack your Dark Magician Girl!"

"Don't boss me around like you're my father!"
"Can you please attack her?"
"Fine, but only because you asked now!"

Flamme would take to the air before flying at Dark Magician Girl, aiming to kick her with one of her well shaped hind legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back