• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Legacy Character Sheets

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Wait what ?! I made sure to search to see before I did it. I'm so sorry.

Name: Kazuki Igna

Appearance:

sample_f91a518cd7a67662866b573ffa584edd8db6ba02.jpg

Backstory: Kazuki came from the little bit off the countryside... though dueling was still a hot attraction where she is from, they didn't have fancy holograms or duel discs to speak of. Settling it the old fashioned way of playing it out on a table or any surface the kids could duel on... but for awhile, Kazuki wasn't particularly interested at first, playing her own video games at home. Her favorite genre being RPGs of any variety as long as it's good. But one day, her mother and father gave Kazuki a deck of cards when she was 13. These 21 cards compromised of 8 lady warriors that just exudes a feeling of bravery and heroism from Kazuki's point of view.

From that day onward, she began to challenge the local kids in area to countless duels... though losing at the start, she began to win her duels through her decision making and taking advantage of the local kids mistakes. It began to feel like a real sense of accomplishment for her and overtime... her friends and family would lend Kazuki spells and traps to truly fill out her deck. All the while her connections to the lady warriors felt all the more grounded in reality... like an extension of herself that she can express with no shame. As she reached the age of 17, Kazuki began to pack up to leave her local area... telling her worried parents these words "Don't ya know, i'm 17 now! That means i'm a grown woman who needs to head on her own path."

Though those words didn't ease her parents one bit... they did smile brightly at their daughter who began to set out on her own personal journey. "Alright Horizon City... time for me to start my own Dragon Quest!" But unbeknownst to her... Kazuki was more attuned to her lady warriors than she thought, as the trip to Horizon City on a bus was making her weary... she could for a moment briefly see Erda from the window.

Personality: Kazuki is a rather rough individual who can be rather blunt and truthfully on how she feels at times. Which leads into rather naive outlook on life or people in general and being very outspoken... as she tries to her best to be open about herself as possible. Kazuki can be frank sometimes stubborn with her actions, always believing people can do what she considers to be the right thing to do.

Ace Monster: Valkyrie Erda

tumblr_prm5q58i8S1uzilxlo2_r1_500.png

Deck List:

Monsters (21)

Valkyrie Erda 3x

Valkyrie Brunhilde 3x

Valkyrie Erste 3x

Valkyrie Zweite 2x

Valkyrie Dritte 3x

Valkyrie Vierte 2x

Valkyrie Funfte 2x

Valkyrie Sechste 3x

Spells (14)

Ride of the Valkyries 2x

Final Light x2

United We Stand x2

Cestus (Blade) of Dagla x1

Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen x1

Fighting Spirit x1

The Sanctum of Parshath 2x

Mordschlag x1

Mischief of the Time Goddess 2x

Traps (5)

Mirror Force x2

Drowning Mirror Force x1

Champion's Vigilance x2

Name: Kazuki Igna

Appearance:

View attachment 624877

Backstory: Kazuki came from the little bit off the countryside... though dueling was still a hot attraction where she is from, they didn't have fancy holograms or duel discs to speak of. Settling it the old fashioned way of playing it out on a table or any surface the kids could duel on... but for awhile, Kazuki wasn't particularly interested at first, playing her own video games at home. Her favorite genre being RPGs of any variety as long as it's good. But one day, her mother and father gave Kazuki a deck of cards when she was 13. These 21 cards compromised of 8 lady warriors that just exudes a feeling of bravery and heroism from Kazuki's point of view.

From that day onward, she began to challenge the local kids in area to countless duels... though losing at the start, she began to win her duels through her decision making and taking advantage of the local kids mistakes. It began to feel like a real sense of accomplishment for her and overtime... her friends and family would lend Kazuki spells and traps to truly fill out her deck. All the while her connections to the lady warriors felt all the more grounded in reality... like an extension of herself that she can express with no shame. As she reached the age of 17, Kazuki began to pack up to leave her local area... telling her worried parents these words "Don't ya know, i'm 17 now! That means i'm a grown woman who needs to head on her own path."

Though those words didn't ease her parents one bit... they did smile brightly at their daughter who began to set out on her own personal journey. "Alright Horizon City... time for me to start my own Dragon Quest!" But unbeknownst to her... Kazuki was more attuned to her lady warriors than she thought, as the trip to Horizon City on a bus was making her weary... she could for a moment briefly see Erda from the window.

Personality: Kazuki is a rather rough individual who can be rather blunt and truthfully on how she feels at times. Which leads into rather naive outlook on life or people in general and being very outspoken... as she tries to her best to be open about herself as possible. Kazuki can be frank sometimes stubborn with her actions, always believing people can do what she considers to be the right thing to do.

Ace Monster: Valkyrie Erda

View attachment 624880

Deck List:

Monsters (21)

Valkyrie Erda 3x

Valkyrie Brunhilde 3x

Valkyrie Erste 3x

Valkyrie Zweite 2x

Valkyrie Dritte 3x

Valkyrie Vierte 2x

Valkyrie Funfte 2x

Valkyrie Sechste 3x

Spells (14)

Ride of the Valkyries 2x

Final Light x2

United We Stand x2

Cestus (Blade) of Dagla x1

Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen x1

Fighting Spirit x1

The Sanctum of Parshath 2x

Mordschlag x1

Mischief of the Time Goddess 2x

Traps (5)

Mirror Force x2

Drowning Mirror Force x1

Champion's Vigilance x2
While I like the idea, there's just a tiny problem.

Champion's Vigilance is unusable I this deck. I don't see any normal Monsters in this deck.

I know, I know it is. But uh... I still want to keep it in though. Since it's like one of the cards her friends gave her to when she left town.

And though she'll replace it later when an actual card that works with the deck... she would still keep it.

sddefault.jpg

"The bond I share with my Cards will never waver or break! As long as I have him on the field, my victory is assured! Descend now and deliver judgement to my opponent, my Avatar! Advance Summon: Archlord Zerato!!!"

Name: Kairi Kessler
True Gender: Female
Gender Identity: Female
Personality: Usually Absent minded, and doesn't pay much attention to her surroundings, or most conversations from doing so. However, she breaks away from this trend whenever she gets into a duel, becoming serious, and revealing a double persona. She also likes childish things, but tries to deny it whenever someone she is with sees her looking at the object with intent.

Backstory: Daughter of the infernity duelist Kalin Kessler, but not the inheritor of his cards. She started dueling at the age of 7, yet never actually won a duel at that time, due to using a beginner deck. However, one card in it, the "Warrior of Zera", a monster who had two paths to a future Destiny, was a monster she greatly admired, especially when she obtained his angelic future form, Archlord Zerato. Since then, she built a Deck around the monster she considered her "Avatar", a monster she felt connected to between both feelings, and experiences in duels, to the point that she actually managed to bring his duel spirit into the world. Since then, Zerato has been by her side, fighting to the bitter end in a duel.

Ace Monster: Archlord Zerato

Deck List:

Monsters (25):
3x Airknight Parshath
2x Archlord Zerato
2x Buten
2x Hecatrice
2x Honest
2x Meltiel, Sage of the Sky
2x Neo-Parshath, the Sky Paladin
3x Nova Summoner
2x Power Angel Valkyria
3x Warrior of Zera
2x Zeradias, Herald of Heaven

Spells (9):
1x Cards from the Sky
2x Celestial Transformation
3x The Sanctuary in the Sky
2x The Sanctum of Parshath
1x Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen

Traps (6):
3x Divine Punishment
3x Grand Horn of Heaven

Extra (3)

1x Angel of Zera
1x Avenging Knight Parshath
1x Fairy Cheer Girl

Last edited:
Physical Description or Image:
Current inhabited body
34c7c59af602a888808f5a8644578e05.jpg

YuGiOh_Shadow1.jpg
latest

Name: Jinzo
True Gender: Male
Personality: Jinzo is a cocky and malefic being. He enjoys the suffering of others, especially when it for his gain. He's caulting and a schemer, always looking for ways to gain more power and to devour more souls of duelists. Now, this where I would usually say the good part of a character but Jinzo isn't good, at all. He only looks out for himself and cares nothing for humans and dispises duel spirits who partner with them, believing them be weak to even consider partnering with a human.

Backstory:
The ghost stories of Jinzo have exsited for a long time, some say even before the card creation. These stories say you can summon Jinzo to mortal realm but it will cost three sacrifices but only after you summon him will you learn the sacrifices are for your very souls! This said very few have summoned him and few have been able to tell the tale. One of these times was many years ago at a dueling academy on an island, where before Jinzo could collect the last soul he was a challenge to a duel by a great duelist and lost, having to give up the previously taken souls and return to eh spirit realm. But whiles those of the past got lucky in the present, a group young businessmen decide to try to summon Jinzo, believing the tales to fake. Unlucky for them, they were not as Jinzo devoured two of the three who summoned him and using the last man's soul and body as host, so he can travel the mortal realm and devour even more souls in Shadow Games. And even if he loses a shadow game, he can just use the his host's soul as a sacrifice the shadow realm to keep his own intact.

Ace Monster: Jinzo

Deck List:
Monsters:
3x Black Ptera
3x Emissary of the Afterlife
3x Jinzo
3x Jinzo - Jector
2x Jinzo Lord
3x Malice Doll of Demise
3x Spirit Reaper
3x Hunter Dragon
Spells:
3x Amplifier
1x Ancient rules
3x Ectoplasmer
1x Monster Reborn
3x Wave-Motion Cannon
Traps:
3x Call of the haunted
3x Coffin Seller
2x Rings of Destruction
2x Solemn Judgement

Attachments

• 1568430623670.png
    1568430623670.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
[ "My brother is someone I could never be, but I can still be better than you!" ]

Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 8.30.04 PM.png

• Name: Axel Kujo

Payday
    Riding a duel runner
    Freerunning

Dislikes:
    Losing
    Reading

Being one-upped

[ "My brother is someone I could never be, but I can still be better than you!" ]

View attachment 626259

• Name: Axel Kujo

Payday
    Riding a duel runner
    Freerunning

Dislikes:
    Losing
    Reading

Being one-upped

You forgot about his reasons for coming to Horizon City, and his current age.

But that was his age in the last RP. This takes place 4-5 years later.
And nothing about Horizon City is up in the CS.
1. Age shouldn’t matter, at least in my book since it’s a separate rp apart from the last one with a different iteration of the character.

2. His motivation is to be a better duelist. Horizon City isn’t mentioned by name, but the intent to go there is clear by way of wanting to be a better duelist

50c1806382c8de790cf6b0742b5aca8c.jpg

Name: Lucien Croix
True Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual, though completely oblivious

Personality: Calm, soft-spoken, enigmatic and generally humble. Behind this lies a cold and calculating personality with the drive to be the best there is. As a contrast with his apparent skill, he sees every duel as an opportunity to learn to grow himself no matter the skill of the opponent. Because of this, he will usually take time to "feel out" the opponent during the beginning of his duels as opposed to going all out from the start. Despite his skill in Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Summoning, he considers his use of the boss monsters in these categories (such as Yazi, Construct, and Valkyrus) to be mere "imitations" of the real thing, due to not being able to use such cards to their fullest potential because the cards' lack of real synergy with his own deck. He only considers Pendulum Summoning and Zefraath to be his "true" talent and boss monster respectively, and uses these other summoning methods to support them as opposed to an endgame strategy.

Backstory: A former Obelisk Blue Student of Duel Academy. A foreign exchange student, Lucien spend most of his time there socially isolated from the rest of his students, though his scores on the tests and practical exams were exceptional enough to catch the eye of several professors. After graduating near the top his class, he was able to begin his career as a pro duelist. Shortly after, he left to pro league for a while in order to construct the "perfect deck". About a year and a half later he'd eventually return to the league with his new deck, the Zefra, soon gaining a reputation for his unorthodox and unpredictable use of all five summoning methods in his dueling. His travels would soon lead him to Horizon City, the ultimate stage where the best of the best duelists compete.

Alignment: True Neutral, though tends to border on Evil depending on the situation

Ace Monster: Zefraath
zefraath_by_slackermagician-db8u3wp.png

Deck Lists

Zefra : 43

Monster Cards: 21
Zefraath x3
Zefraniu, Secret of the Yang Zing x3
Zefraxa, Flame Beast of the Nekroz x1
Stellarknight Zefraxciton x2
Zefrasaber, Swordmaster of the Nekroz x2
Shaddoll Zefracore x1
Shaddoll Zefranaga x2
Satellarknight Zefrathuban x2
Ritual Beast Tamer Zefrawendi x1
Ritual Beast Tamer Zeframpilica x2
Zefraxi, Treasure of the Yang Zing x1
Nekroz of Trishula x1
Nekroz of Valkyrus x1

Spell Cards: 14
Emergency Teleport x1
Wavering Eyes x3
Shaddoll Fusion x2
Twin Twister x2
Zefra Providence x3
Zefra Path x1
Oracle of Zefra x3

Trap Cards: 8
Zefra Divine Strike x3
Zefra War x3
Chosen of Zefra x2

Extra Deck: 15

Fusion: 4
El Shaddoll Winda
El Shaddoll Wendigo
El Shaddoll Anoyatyllis
El Shaddoll Construct

Synchro: 6
Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing
Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing
Dark Strike Fighter
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Metaphys Horus
Ignister Prominence, The Blasting Dracoslayer

Xyz: 5
Tornado Dragon
Castel, the Skyblaster Muskateer
Daigusto Emeral x2
Evilswarm Exciton Knight

Last edited:
1. Age shouldn’t matter, at least in my book since it’s a separate rp apart from the last one with a different iteration of the character.

2. His motivation is to be a better duelist. Horizon City isn’t mentioned by name, but the intent to go there is clear by way of wanting to be a better duelist

1. This RP is set after the previous, therefore he would be the same from before, but older.

2. Alright.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 May I ask why I can't use those cards ? I'm not going to use the anime variants, but the actual game variants.

I mean if it's a hard no I'll change it to Monarchs but I really would like to use the Legendary Dragons. It fits the whole mystically chosen theme I had for both: One chosen by the Atlanteans and the other chosen by The Egyptians.

Face_Portrait_Subaki.png

Height:
    6" (183 cm)

Weight:
    164lbs (74 kg)

Backstory:
    When Hal was younger, his parents were distant from him since both of their jobs left them little to no time for anything but eating and sleeping. Because of this, he spent a lot of his time playing Duel Monsters to preoccupy himself, and he got pretty good at it. Soon after, a gang had scouted him after a friendly match. He actually did pretty well in the group's terms and the power that they had in the realm of dueling got to his and his friends' heads soon after he joined. They became akin to actual gangsters. Proud, angry, and violent. Because of this, someone who had gotten sick of their antics challenged them to a duel with valuable antes. Being the arrogant idiot teenagers they were, they accepted and were decimated. Hal and his friends soon got deathly sick and soon he was the only one left to succumb to the "disease". Feeling alone and hopeless in life, Hal had resigned himself to what he thought fate, but in what he could only describe as a miracle, his parents visited him and gave him a candle as a gift. The scent was pleasant and relaxing, and he soon drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face. He had found the happiness his mind needed, and doctors said he looked like a new person after this. He successfully recovered, but the memories of the events pushed him to live for his deceased comrades and he turned his life around.

He still thinks about the events and his life, but he's found comfort in dueling and a new hobby of his. His good memories all had a scent, so he got into collecting candles and wished to share the joys of them with others. He decided to open up a candle shop in Horizon City, a city that revolved around a card game that's based on a combination of skill and luck. He knew that there'd be an abundance of stressed people. He decided to use dueling to "generate publicity", but with some ulterior motives. He hopes to find the man responsible for his friends' deaths, and discover what kind of curse he had put on them. He has never told anyone about this, but the circumstances of the duel were tied with what he thought to be a cult. Firstly, the man called the duel a "shadow game" and made the ante their souls. He's still in the process of researching it.

Personality:
    Hal has three personalities, two real and one fake.
    Hal's fake personality is the one he uses to attract customers to his shop. He acts happily indifferent and calm, like a samurai.
    Hal's normal personality is one of an older brother, who can encourage people one second and then tease them the next.
    Hal's... other personality is what he has titled the "Apple Scented Demon". the demon yearns only to crush others as he used to do years ago. He hates the scent of apples.

Ace Monster:
    Aromage Bergamot
    d8qyhcw-74d4d8d2-8bce-4e00-beb3-8c7e487bd61c.png

8J88adY.jpg

Name: Misha Wheeler
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Misha is a free spirit with a can do attitude. She's really not afraid of anything, will
duel anyone no matter how strong they may be. She is a little cocky and full of her self, known
to be stubborn by those who when to the academy with her. Misha does love to win duel, but if
she loses, it doesn't matter to her..as long as shes enjoying her self. She doesn't like cowards,
those who bully the weak. As a person who was bullied in the past, it really sets her off. Over
all,Misha is a pretty chill girl. Alot like Joey
Backstory: Being the grand daughter of a famous seem like fun right? Having people to respect you
or look up to you is always great...well, not for Misha. People gave Misha a hard time because
she was the grand daughter of Joey Wheeler, people thought she wouldn't live up to her
grandfather's name. Yeah, she was a bad duelist back in the days..not knowing how to
use her cards and did stuff that made people scratch their head. When she finally made
it to duel academy, she was placed in slifer red and boy did she get even more crap. Honestly
she wasn't phased by the teasing, she kept honing her dueling skills. When Misha graduated
she was known to be one of the top ranking duelist in the school

Ace Monster:
uyrWMalC.jpg
7e6edd80b14f26b53d201da0de6dbfa5.png

Deck List:
Monsters
1x Red Eyes Darkness Dragon
1x Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1x Red Eyes Alternative Dragon
1X Red Eyes Retro Dragon
1x gearfried the red-eyes iron knight
2xRed Eyes Black Dragon
2x Summoned Skull
2x Red Eyes Zombie Dragon
2x Red Eyes Black Flare Dragon
2x Red Eyes Archfiend Of Lighting
2x Red Eyes Wyvern
2x Meteor Dragon Red Eyes impact
2x carboneddon
2x Black Metal Dragon
2x The Black Stone of Legend
3x Red Eyes Baby Dragon

Spells
1xRaigeki
1x Dragon Shrine
1x Inferno Fire Blast
1x Upset Goblin
2x Return Of The Dragon Lord
2x Red Eyes Insight

Traps
1x Half Unbreak
1x Raigeki Break
1x Drowning Mirror Force
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Warning
1x Return of the Red Eyes
2x Red eyes Spirit

Extra Deck
1x Red Eyes Slash Dragon
2x Meteor Black Comet Dragon
2x Red Eyes Flare Metal Dragon
3xArchfiend Black Skull Dragon

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 May I ask why I can't use those cards ? I'm not going to use the anime variants, but the actual game variants.

I mean if it's a hard no I'll change it to Monarchs but I really would like to use the Legendary Dragons. It fits the whole mystically chosen theme I had for both: One chosen by the Atlanteans and the other chosen by The Egyptians.
They're 1 of a kind in the RP.
Also, they couldn't be used at this time because they're Legendary cards.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Okay. I'll change it then to be just Lightsworns. Can I at least still keep the fact she was chosen by them but can't actually use them in a duel or summon them as spirits after the test as they'll still be in Atlantis ?

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Uhmm... WIth all due respet Illiyasviel ... I don't exactly understand what that means. Does that mean keep it and expound upon it later in a future plotline , remove it and maybe have it later for a future plotline of your RP , or are you saying it has the potential to be a part of the storyline but don't mention it at all for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back