• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Yu-Gi-Oh Duel (Illya vs Thawne)

"Let's see what happens, then. I'm ready to take whatever you can deal out," Axel taunted.

"Here we go!" She drew her card to see what it was, before revealing it. "Speedroid Den-Den Do Duke! Now Chanbara gains 1000 ATK! (2000>3000) but I'm not done! I activate Duke's ability from the grave! By banishing him, I can resurect a Tuner monster!"

Axel clenched his fists and grinded his teeth, eyes narrowed as he watched. He still had Dragon Buster's secondary effect, and a facedown. He still has a way to keep his ace on the field.

"Going for another synchro summon?"

"Very perspective of you, for a person who sleeps through class alot!" She then laughed at herself. "Although, I'm being a hypocrite saying that!" She then held a hand outstretched, as Speedroid Gum Prize returned. "I now special summon from my hand to the field Speedroid Taketomborg!"

Taketomborg resembled a horned Humanoid, but with spinny parts. (ATK 600, LVL 3) "Now I Synchro Summon using Taketomborg and Gum Prize! Come forth, Hi-Speedroid Puzzle!"

Yet another Humanoid monster appeared, but this time it had a machine gun in one hand, and a Blade in the other. (Lvl 4, ATK 1300)

"Like before, I mill a card! If it's a Speedroid, it gains 1000 ATK!" Yukari drew a card, and revealed it. "Speedroid Tri-Eyed Die! Now Puzzle's attack becomes 2300!"

"Still not high enough to get rid of my dragon. You can always kamikaze your little Chanbara into it to take them both out, but I'm afraid he won't stay down if you do," Axel goaded.

"You haven't seen anything yet! I attack with my Puzzle, and his effect doubles his own current ATK when he fights a monster from the extra deck!"

Puzzle flew into the air and fired a volley of bullets at ABC.

"Shame. I activate my trap card Dimensional Prison! With this, your attacking monster is banished from the game and its attack is negated. Guess you really blew it, huh?"

Puzzle's bullets were swallowed by a purplish-black rift in reality, which then began swallowing up the monster.

"Nope, I expected that!" Yukari said, as her Monster vanished. "I just needed to be sure it was just a single use trap! Now I attack with my Chanbara, and whenever it attacks a monster, it gains a steady increase of 200 points every time! I think it will attack your Photon Slasher (1500) first!" Chanbara charged at the weakend warrior, blade pointing forward at it's chest. (ATK 3200)

The warrior was skewered, shattering into digital pieces as it faded. Axel staggered back from the blowback of the attack, taking 1700 points of damage.

"Tch! Doesn't matter. Is that all you have?"

Meh. I think we should get the rp proper started. I still have a character I want to make and I need to finalize the deck first. Also, check Discord. I'd let to have a convo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back