• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Yu-Gi-Oh Duel (Bolt VS Franklin)

BoltBeam

Falling Into The Sky
Roleplay Type(s)
@Illiyasviel Von Einzbern (You wanted to watch, so here you go.)

@Franklin RIchards (Come here, my opponent!)

Just a practice duel for 'this', nothing to worry about.

Soo, who goes first.

(Also, yes, this is technically WIP as the real thing is nowhere near ready to go, so we're practising. Ha. Also, I'm hoping this actually mentions you both. Not done this before.)

(So that means I go first? Correct me if I'm wrong. I just want to make sure before I dare proceed.)

Rintarro - LP: 8000|Hand: 5
Field: Empty
Monster Zones: Empty
Spell/Trap Zones: Empty

And so, the game begins!

I will set one monster face-down, and two face-down spell and trap cards to join it.

Sadly, that's all for now.

Hayla
Field: Occupied
M.Z: Superdreadnaught Rail Canon Liebe
S/T: 2 Face downs
Hayla just smirked softly at her hand. It was a genuine combo starter. And in Trains, that was something that needed to be feared . She cheered slightly " All right ! Time to ram you into next week ! Firstly, I Normal Summon my personal knight. Although, due to it's effect... I can only summon him by sacrificing a few of his atk points... " . With that , a mechanical knight was summoned , dancing around the field with moves of grace and vigor , then posing in a threatening manner with it's sword (3000/0 ---> 0/0) . She then stated " Oh silly me ! I chain it with the power of my best friend : Railcar Pegasus , which allows me tk special summon it if I control a MACHINE earth monster " . She placed the card downward, allowing for a beautiful mechanic horse to descend from the skies , neighing beautifully as it picks up it's hind legs (1800/1000).

" I activated Pegasus effect, allowing for it to become level 10 just like Express Knight (1--->10) . Now, it is time to XYZ summon " . She said, as the two mechanical entities descend down a golden vortex , ducking them in it. The vortex expands and outcomes a tank if sorts " ... By overlaying my Rank 10 Earth MACHINE created by such a strong beast ... I can summon this god of a Tank : "Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Juggernaut Libe" ...

A colossal tank rolled it's way out into the deck, easily being at least the size of a building in height.

183151_200w.jpg

"... I place two cards face diwn... It's your move "

"Now 'that' is a monster...!" Rintarro was in awe and in fear, shaking in his boots. "Wow...! Let's see how I do against it! I draw!"

Rintarro - LP: 8000|Hand: 4
Monster Zones: 1
Spell/Trap Zones: 2

"First, I shall reveal my face-down Trap card, Fusion Reverse. This Trap card lets me reveal a Fusion monster in my Extra Deck with any specific materials listed on it, then I can add a copy of any chosen material listed there - from my deck, to my hand. The Fusion monster I shall reveal to you is this one!" Rintarro reveals Frightfur Bear from his Extra Deck. "Since Frightfur Bear lists both Fluffal Bear and Edge Imp Sabres, I am allowed to add one of either from my deck to my hand! Any... objections?"

(I'm not done yet, but I am going to frequently ask for any responses, just to be sure.)

(Understood)
" Hmm... No " . She stated , wanting to see what he was planning on making in response to this threatening tank shshe has on her field.

"Very well! By the effect of Fusion Reverse, I add Edge Imp Sabres to my hand. But I'm not done yet! I now reveal my 'other' face down card, the Continuous Spell Toy Vendor!"

A giant toy-like vending machine emerged from a hole behind Rintarro. It looked like one of those machines that - well, dispenses toys with your money eaten as the cost.

"With the effect of this Spell card on my field, once per turn I am allowed to discard one card from my hand to my Graveyard, and then draw and reveal the top card on my deck! If the monster I draw is a Fluffal monster, I am then allowed to Special Summon any monster from my hand that I please! And I intend to use it's effect right now, by discarding my Edge Imp Sabres!" Rintarro proceeded to discard his Edge Imp Sabres to the Graveyard, preparing to draw and reveal the top card on his deck.

(Any objections, go ahead.)

She just looked on, more mesmerized than anything z so she likely wouldn't object at this point. She loved seeing how strong her opponents were to their fullest.

"Alright... Here... I... Go!" Rintarro drew the top card of his deck, looked to it and smiled. "The card I drew is Frightfur Reborn. So it heads to the Graveyard." He said, putting it into the Graveyard. But he seemed happy about this. Why? "Next stop! I flip summon my monster, Fluffal Penguin!" The digital monster card is flipped face-up into attack position and out of it first spread a head with earmuffs on and a beak, before two wings pop out and the bird takes flight, flying out of the card and then landing. (ATK: 1600)

"And now, I will use it's effect! Once and only once per time my Penguin is face-up on my field, I can Special Summon one Fluffal Monster from my hand!" He picked out the card he wished to summon, and then showed it before summoning it. "Arise, Fluffal Owl in defence mode!" A digital card once again appeared, to the left of the Fluffal Penguin. A smaller, wiser bird appeared, covering itself with it's wings. (DEF: 1000)

"And now, I get to use my Owl's effect! When it joins the field by way of Summoning from my hand, I am freely allowed to add one copy of Polymerization from my deck to my hand!"

(Any objections to any of that? Last time for now. I am sorry in advance if this gets annoying.)

Again she doesn't seem to have any objections for now, wondering what exactly he is to do under these situations.

Rintarro proceeds to add Polymerization from his deck to his hand and then smiles devilishly. "Now for the fun part! I now play the Spell Card, Polymerization!" He's putting it straight to use. "Now, by sending a few monsters from my hand or field off to the Graveyard as Fusion Materials, I can bring out a Fusion Monster from my Extra Deck by Special Summoning it! So! I will fuse my Fluffal Penguin on my field with the Edge Imp Chain in my hand!" He said, discarding them from their respective areas and off to the Graveyard. In their place, a blue-orange portal opens and what appears to be water occupies the zone that once belonged to Fluffal Penguin.

"Here's a monster that will give you nightmares for weeks! The Frightfur Kraken!" Indeed, a Kraken-like monster arose from the water, coating itself in it's tentacles. It had been Summoned in defence. (DEF: 3000) Rintarro laughed a little. "Oh, boy, I wish I was done! I have TWO effects to activate - the effects of my Fusion Material monsters! First, I will use Fluffal Penguin's effect! When it is used as Fusion Material and it goes to the Graveyard, I can draw two cards from my deck and then discard one card from my hand afterwards. And then, with Edge Imp Chain's effect, when it goes to the Graveyard by way of being sent there from hand or field, I can add a Frightfur card from my main deck to my hand!"

He proceeded to draw two cards thanks to Fluffal Penguin, and then discard Fluffal Wings from his hand. Then, with Edge Imp Chain's effect, he adds and reveals Designer Frightfur. "Next, I will set one card face-down and use my Kraken's effect! Once per turn, it can target any monster on your field and send it on a one-way trip, straight to the Graveyard! The only condition is, it cannot attack you directly the turn this effect is used. Today's catch is your Rail Cannon! Frightfur Kraken, take them down! Seventh Seize!" Frightfur Kraken roared and a whirlpool began forming around Hayla's monster, before several tentacles spring up out of it and began pulling it down with intent to send it straight to the Graveyard should she do nothing.

She smirked softly. " Impressive.... Just like what I hoped for ! Your strength is indeed notable. But -- " . She said, revealing her face down card. It had the face of a serpent esque design on it, which actually had wings on it. It seemed to be something you would find in a Cuber Dragon deck . "Infinite Impertenance activates. I can negate the effect of one monster on the field... And since your Kraken has the most threat value... I shall target it" . It said, as an serpent like monster slivered towards the Krakken, and was going to bite it. If it were successful, and no counters to be made, as soon as the bite landed it would negate it's effect completely.

Frightfur Kraken's effect was such negated, the bite from the serpent sinking into one of it's many tentacles and the Kraken roared in pain as it's effect was sapped away. "That's OK by me. I shall end my turn here." Rintarro said, smiling. He had a sizeable field now, and had something to worry about.

Rintarro - LP: 8000|Hand: 4
Monster Zones: Fluffal Owl (1000 DEF), Frightfur Kraken (3000 DEF)
Spell/Trap Zones: Toy Vendor, 1 face-down

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back